Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Alice and Peter EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Alice and Peter EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Alice and Peter EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Alice and Peter EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Alice and Peter EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Alice and Peter EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Alice and Peter EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Alice and Peter EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Alice and Peter EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Alice and Peter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:25 pm

How's Italy? I hope you're practicing safe sex haha. Missing you and I can't wait for you to get back. Love you sis xxx Peter xxx
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 am

LOL. Italy is great. I so wish you could be here. Safe sex? As in.. not on very high rooftops or in traffic? Razz Condoms aren't really a necessity at this point and birth control would probably make me sick Razz You better not go anywhere! I can't wait to see you. I miss you a lot, and love you even more xoxo Alice.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 am

Lmao Alice. You make me laugh. I'm not going anywhere. Not now that I have you and... Yeah so, Italy!!! I bet you're not getting much of a tan, what with the sparkly-ness. I'm pretty sure you guys have been holed up in your hotel room. Not that I want to know that about my sister... It's totally gross. Love Peter x
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:59 am

Waaaaaait.. me and..? And nah, we haven't been out much, but the weather's been nice and cloudy so far. Besides, being in the hotel room is much more fun. Razz Though.. it might hard to explain the whole in the mattress.. hmm.. any ideas? Razz xoxo Alice.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 am

Ah Alice did you really need to do that -shoves fingers in throat- lmao. I'm suprised you of all people don't know who I'm talkin about. I had hoped that you would know and would not hate me, at least not until I have explained myself. Peter x
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:09 am

Haha yes I did. Aren't you glad you found me now? Razz & oh Peter. You're scaring me. I've been a little preoccupied.. tell me? I promise I won't hate you, regardless of what it is. I love you. xoxo Alice.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 am

Even if I told you that I have fallen in love with Renesmee? That she fills my mind during every waking moment? (which is obviously quite a lot). That I haven't seen her since the day that Anna left and for the first time since being turned I feel dead and empty inside? Still not hating me? Peter x
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:37 am

Oh Peter -hugs tightly- I could never, ever hate you. And I would never judge you because of you who you fall in love with. Just promise me you'll be careful. I don't want either of you hurt. xoxo Alice.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 am

I feel like I need to he with her. It's like she's my oxygen supply. I don't know how the rest of your family will take it though. Peter x
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:49 am

I think you'll come to find out my family is pretty understanding in the matters of love. You'll be just fine. I promise. xoxo Alice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice and Peter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice and Peter   Alice and Peter Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice and Peter
Page 1 of 1