Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Interruption EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Interruption EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Interruption EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Interruption EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Interruption EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Interruption EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Interruption EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Interruption EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Interruption EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Interruption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Renesmee pulled Brandon into the house and called out to anyone home.

"Hi, is there anyone home? something is wrong with Anna! She has just trashed her house! Anyone?"

she stood there waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:47 pm

After Anna had watched the hosue burn she walked slowly to The Cullens house, her eyes blank and staring.
she walke din the entrance and straight past Renesmee and Peter who stared at ehr in shock and into the kitchen where she found a pair of scissors.

She then proceded to hack at her hair, leaving it in messy lenghs just below her chin, the pile of long straight white locks surrounding her feet.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Brandon held Renesmee close to him as an obviously distressed Anna stalked past them, reaching for scissors and hacking at her hair.

"Anna!" He called, making sure that Renesmee stayed behind him as he rushed forward, using his power to remove the scissors from Anna's hand.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Anna felt the scissors fly from her hands just as she finished cutting. She didnt resally register who or what did it tho. Instead she just fell to the floor, her arms wrapped round her knees. Muttering Jacobs name over and over again.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Renesmee just stared in shock as Anna cut off her beautiful hair, then as Brandon got the scissors off her, fall to the ground and start muttering Jacobs name over and over again.

"shes lost it!"

"Can someone help us please!" She cried out depserately. She wnated to help but she didnt know how to.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Brandon got down onto the floor with Anna, laying behind her and wrapping her in his arms, holding her tight as he tried to soothe her.

"Renesmee, lay on her other side and talk to her." He smiled at Renesmee, assuring her it would be ok.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Renesmee did not have a clue what to say to Anna, she didnt rexactly get along well with her but she did as she was told. Hoping someone would come and help them soon.

She lay down in front of Anna, holding her hands "its ok Anna, we are here, it'll be ok" She tried to sooth, she didnt know if it was working or not though.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Anna could feel cold arms aorund her but she was not aware of who it was. She could hear a soft tinkly voice trying to tell her everything was going to be opk. But it wasnt. Nothing would ever be ok again. She had lost her soul mate and she didnt know why.
"Jacob" she carried on muttering over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Brandon's eyes met with Renesmee before he turned his attention back to Anna. "What about Jacob, Anna?" He questioned her softly, hoping she would feel she could trust him to help her. "Is Jacob ok? Is he hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 pm

"Jacobs gone" she muttered, knowing they would not really understand but it was all she could say. She curled her self back up, and silently rocked herself, trying to block out the images of him with the girl, the human.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 pm

renesmee was very confused "gone? JAcob wouldnt go, he loves you and he wants this baby, he wouldnt leave either of you." She looked at Brandon quizically, not sure what to do now. "Maybe you should go and et JAsper, shes his sister, maybe he can figure this out" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm

At Jaspers name Anna came round. "Im ok, im fine, i just, im a bit upset. Apparently JAcob ahs left, me or i think he has, i saw him on the beach, in the arms of another woman....they were...well they looked like they were about to have sex"
She shook her head, loose bits of cut hair tummbling from her, she stared confused at it. "When did i do that?"
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Renesmee smiled as she put her arm around Annas shoulder as she moved to a sitting position. "A few minutes ahgo, you were a bit out of it. Un fortunately Peter couldnt stop you in time" She fingered the odd lenghs of hair on Annas head "I think the bob look suits you though, and im sure Alice can tidy it up for you"

she couldnt believe Jacob had left ehr. He seemed to love Anna so much, it just didnt make any sense. Then again, she didnt have that much experience in the ways of the heart. But Anna looked so devestated and so confused by it all. Although her eyes were beginning to pale back to their normal colour.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 am

Anna mhad had enough, she needed to get away. She knew it would upset a few people but she needed time and space to think.
"Listen, i need to go away for a bit, im gonna write a letter but can you please makesure someone gets it"

She moved over to the table and pulled out a pen and paper and wrote a quick explanation.

Jacob has left me, and i dont know why, only this morning he was saying how much he loved me and we were forever and now he is with another girl. I cant bare it, too much has ahppened so i am going away for a little while. An extended break. I will be back but io dont know when.
Thhe kkeys are fior the house, ALice and Jasper can ahve it, that way there are no disagreements voer it. The ring is Jacobs, Alice can you return it to him please, i doubt he will want to hear anything i have to say so there is not message.

I am taking the bike. Again, i am sorry, if i have done anything wrong, which i probably have, i am sorry.

Anna Cullen
xxx

She put the paper down looked at renesmee and peterthen picked up her bag and her guitar and slung them over her back before leaving the hsoue and going to the garage to get the bike. She put the key in the ignition, her helmet on then left, not looking back, not bearing to look back in case she changed her mind.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am

Renesmee stared in schock as Anna left. "Well, i guess she needed to get away, cant say i blame her really" She turned and looed at Peter. "I need to go and let my parents know what is going on, i have a feeling there will be some backlash. I wil be back in a little while. Im sure Alice will be down soon so make yourself at home"

SHe kissed Peter gently on the cheek and then spun out the door towards the cottage. Letting ehrself in the back door and going back to her bedroom and putting on some clean clothes before lying down on the bed, contemplating what she was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruption   Interruption Empty

Back to top Go down

Interruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: