Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Confrontstoin EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Confrontstoin EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Confrontstoin EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Confrontstoin EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Confrontstoin EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Confrontstoin EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Confrontstoin EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Confrontstoin EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Confrontstoin EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Confrontstoin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Annd threw on a pair of shoes and ;eft the hosue, Jacob holding her hand. She walked him down the hill and into the woods. She kept to human ace, not wanting to leave Jacob by himself.

They walked for about an hour before Anna caught scent of something, it smelt like.....Renesmee and another vampire. She looked aorund her trying to figure out where they were, then she saw them, getting rather passionate in a tree a few hundred meters in front of them, too far for Jacob to see.

"Jacob, maybe we shouldnt go this way, lets go down to the river" she pulled on his arm, trying to get him to turn back.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Renesmee pulled harder at his shirt and eventually it ripped open, revealing his perfectly sculpted white chest. Her hands stroked down it and the touch sent shivers down her as their kiss deepend.
She suddenly smelt 2 scents that she recognised. She broke their kiss and loked around, spotting them 200 meters away, anna looking straight at her.

"shit"
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm

"I'm sorry." Brandon apologised to her. "I was completely out of order... I should never have..."

He notices the scents then too and looked over Renesmee's shoulder. "Oh." He said realising now why she had stopped. "Will this mean trouble for you?" He asked, placing his hands protectively on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Renesmee shook with fear, she had no idea how they would react, especially seeing her like this with
BRandon. "i don't know, i just dont know." She jumped from the tree branch, landing on her feet, puling BRandon down with her, gripping his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:56 pm

He jumped down after her and she reached for his hand, he gripped her tightly positioning his body slightly in front of her, protecting her.

He had a feeling his powers may come in handy right now, as he realise he may not to keep moving Renesmee out of the way should a fight ensue.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:42 am

Renesmee sytood perfectly still, poisitioned just behiind Brandon. She relaised Jacob had not seen them yet and Anna was obviously trying to make him go back the way they had come.

She waited to see if Jake would turn round or come towards them, still holding tightly onto Brandons hand.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:52 am

Jacob was confused why had Anna's mood changed so quickly, and then the scent his nose. Ness.... and a vampire, a new but familiar smell. He turned as saw them.

Ness was standing with Peter, Alice's brother, his shirt telling him more than he needed to no.

He shrugged Anna's hand off and walked over to them.

"Ness." his tone stiff.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:54 am

"shit" anna walked after Jacob, she had hoped he would remain calm and think about this before he went wading in there, but his stiff form told her otherwise.
She put his hand lightly on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:57 am

Renesmee watched in despair as JAcob saw them and came stalking towaqrds thm , his ody stiff and his hands clenched in fists.

"Hello Jacob" she responded, trying to smile but it came out as more of a grimace. "I see you and the cat kissed and made up, im glad"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:03 am

Jacob nodded,

"My wife an I are fine no thanx to you." he looked at Peter, for Alice's sake he would not do anything.

"Its nice to see that u dont have to drug all them men u want to sleep with." looking at his tattered shirt,

"I dont care who you fuck Ness, all I ask is that anything you do doesnt in danger the baby... MY baby."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:06 am

Renesmee moved foward, out of Brandons safe grasp.

"excuse me but wernt i the one who had to push you off the other day, twice? You took rather a lot of convincing to go back to your wife.
And who said i was fucking him? Am i nt entitled to a bit of love and care? And i wont harm your child, so long as you remember who is the one carrying it"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:15 am

Jacob laughed, "Ness you are such a child!! You know nothing at all about the relationships between men and woman. You lied and drugged me to get what you wanted. I will NEVER forgive you for that Ness."

He took a few steps back, he did not want to be near her incase he phased but he doubted he would. He was angry but it felt good.

" The only reason I was willing to stay with you is for that child. I lied Ness. Understand that. I never wanted you. I never will!!!"

He took Anna and pulled her to him. "This is my wife. I love her with all my soul and your twisted games almost lost me her. I will NEVER forgive you for that. Love Ness. Do you even know the meaning of the word?!?!?!"

He sighed, " That baby is all I care about Ness. Do what you want with yourself, but that child is mine."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:20 am

Anna turned and faced Jacob as his anger nearly reached boiling point.She put her cool hand on his cheek.
"Jacob" she whispered softly "look at me, you need to calm down" she turned his face to her "this is not helping anyone, yur right, she is a child and she doesn't understand because no-one has ever taught her, thats not her fault remember, we wanted to talk to her to help support her, not to lecture her again. I love you, but you need to remember what we talked about"

She kissed him lightly on the cheek before moving over to a nearby low branch and sitting down, letting Jake say what he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

"Hey!" Brandon shouted, stepping in front of Renesmee once more, the wolf looked volitile and he knew what could happen when they got angry. "You hit the nail on the head right there pal. She didn't know anything about relationships because no-one took the time to explain."

A growl errupted from his chest as he began to get angry. "As far as she was concerned your fucked up species with your fucked up imprinting meant that she was meant to be with you. Yeah... She made a mistake because she didn't know any fucking better."

He emphasised every single one of his profanities, furious at how everyone was treating this girl, yes she had been a fool and made a pretty big mistake but it wasn't all down to her, she wasn't the only one to blame. He squeezed Renesmee's hand supportively, sending a silent message that he would look after her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:26 am

Jacob looked at them all. Of course Ness was the victim in all of this. He was just Jacob.. stupid kick him to the floor like the dog that he was Jacob.

He shook his and ran.

Phasing on the fly... he had to get away.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:30 am

Anna let Jacob run off. He needed to calm down.

"if you want toplay the race card then lets, i am half shifter, half vapire, very similar to that child growing inside her stomach. So lets alk fucked up. Howis a species that feeds by choice off human blood any less fucked up than one which imprints out of its control? And watch what you say now cos that child is half shifter remember, more shifter than vampire."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 am

Renesmee listened to Anna speak after JAcob ran off, knowing that what she said was true, making her realise that she had most definately made the right decision.
"Anna i am sorry for wwhat i did , i truly am. But i am not ready to be a mother, you are right, i have no life experience. And this child, i know nothing about shapeshifters, but you an Jake do. Which is why..when the baby is born...i will not be raising it, you will, you and Jacob, its just a shame he didnt decide to hang around for him to hear that." She turned into Peters arms.

"Can w go now please?"
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:36 am

Brandon nodded to her, placing his arm around her waist and kissing the top of her head gently. Anna was lucky that Renesmee had spoken before him, because he had been close to blowing his top and that would have been bad for everyone and would even have put Alice in a difficult situation. Anna after all was considered to be a part of the Cullen family, he was sure the outburst he had planned in his head would have caused a rather large rift.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Renesmee placed her arm around Brandons waist as he did hers and she turned them and walked away from Anna.
As soon as they were out of her sight she stopped and pushed herself into Brandons arms.

"Thankyou, for being there, for staying with me, it meant a lot"

She felt tears starting to fall down her face, more with relief than anything that she had made her decision.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Brandon stood shocked as she threw herself into his arms, he wrapped his arms around her, one pressing her head into his chest as he tears began to fall. His kissed her soft hair gently and whispered into her ear. "I'll always be here for you Renesmee... Whenever you need me, I'll be here for you."

He hooked his fingers under her chin and raised her head to meet his gaze. "Always." He whispered once more, gently brushing away her tears.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Renesmee smiled as Brandon tilted her chin up, he seemed to know just how to make her feel better. Against her better judgement she was falling for him, it was danggerous but she couldn't help it.
She moved her lips to kiss his lightly, er hands movingto wind in his messy hair puling him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 pm

"Renesmee." He whispered, as her hands ran through his hair, pulling his lips harder against hers as she kissed him. He placed his hands on hers and removed them from him, breaking of the kiss and stepping back slightly so that they were holding hands in the slight gap between their bodies.

"Are you sure?" He asked. He wanted her so much, he really did but he didn't want to be her re-bound, didn't want her to be doing this out of anger. "I want this... I want you... But I don't want to take advantage of you."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Renesmee looked Brandon straight in his eyes, knowing that what she says was true "i dont know how this is going to end up, my life is so unbelievably complicated right now, but i do know that i want you, and only you. I think you have been bought into my life for a reason."

She moved to kiss him again, praying he would not pull away again. She needed him.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 pm

He growled as she stepped toward him again, wrapping his arms around her. "I feel the same... Something is drawing me to you." He purred, closing the distance between their mouths as he crashed his lips against hers, forcing his tongue straight into her mouth this time, no messing around, he knew her taste now and she was intoxicating to him and he needed her.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Ness moaned as his lips came crashing down onto hers, bruising them slightly, but in a good way. His tongue pushed into her mouth just as hers pushed into his, tasting every single cell in his mouth, biting down on his lip.

Her hands moved down from his hair down his back, scratching the entire way down and to the waist band of his jeans, slipping under them and gripping onto his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confrontstoin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontstoin   Confrontstoin Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontstoin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Woods-
Jump to: