Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Visitors from Alaska

Go down 
+4
Jazzie
Alice Cullen
Peter Brandon
Tanya Denali
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Alice's eyes widened as he seemed to know what she was thinking. She felt a pang of sadness in her chest as he stepped back, and she shook her head. "I'm sorry.. it's just..I don't know anything about my past, and what I do know, you haven't been a part of. I really want it to be true, I'm just scared."

She frowned at his question and looked down. Her voice small and timid, she whispered, "Because you knew James.."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Anna watched the interation between ALice and her so-called brother with interest,.. Their mannerisms were earily similar. SAhe moved back over to Jacob, not wanting to be too far from him while these strangers were here. He may know one of them but she didnt and she was nervous of them.

They needed to know the truth about Brandon, ALice needed to knmow, she had obviously been told that he was her brother and they did look alike but there was only one way to be certain.

"there is one way that we cvan know for sure, to put everyones mind atb rest..."

SHe held her hand out towards Brandon, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:38 pm

"So I just touch you and you now whether I'm lying or not?" He asked, turning to face Anna, his hand running nervously through his hair, he had nothing to be nervous about but he didn't know any of these vampires but he could feel that none of them liked or trusted him. "How do I know that you'll tell Alice the truth of what you see?"

He looked at Alice, longing for her to see the truth in his eyes. "This is all because I was turned by the same vampire as you? I never saw him again Alice. He just told me about you that was all... Do you want me to do this?" He asked her, nodding his head in the direction of Anna.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Anna smiled reassuringly at Peter. But why was he nervous? Did he have something to hide? Shame Edward wasnt here to tell them what he was thinking.

"yes, i need physical contact, or at least i do until i can train my powers more, i have only just got them, and then i can see your past, not whether you are telling the truth or not, just images from your history, all of it, its not selective im afraid."

She turned to Alice, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Alice didn't look up, ashamed that she couldn't believe him. She looked up slowly, moving towards him slowly. She stopped when she was standing right in front of him, and she reached up slowly. She hesitated for a moment before cupping his face. She studied his face slowly, her thumbs outlining his golden eyes before trailing it down his nose. "You're my brother," she said softly. It was a question.

"I can't help but believe you," she whispered. "But please, do this for me, Peter? She won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Brandon moved his hand up slowly, cupping her cheek with his left hand and holding his right hand out to Anna, all the while staring into Alice's golden eyes. "Not one thing I have told you has been a lie." He whispered, sorrow filling his eyes. "My name is Peter Brandon. I have looked for you for 70 years and I am your brother."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Anna walked slowly towards him, her hand reaching out to touch his chest, where his heart should be beating but was still.
She looked up into his eyes, they were filled with sorrow and longing. "Are you ready?" she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Alice frowned and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her face into his shoulder. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, tightening her arms around him. "I really am. Please don't think I'm horrible, Peter.."
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 pm

"I'm ready." He said to Anna as her hand pressed against his chest. Alice wrapped her arms around him and apologised, he held her tight and kissed the top of her head. "I could never think badly of you." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 pm

anna closed her eyes as soon as Brandon gave her permission to access his history and as soon as she did images started flashing through her mind.
The faintest ones being those of his life as a human, his birth in 1910, his unhappy childhood of being made fun of and critisised by his parents, being very much alone. Then his institutionalisation when he was 18, and his transformation at the hands of a vengeful vampire by the name of James a month later and his search for his sister ever since, travelling the world trying to find her.

But the one thing that sttod out to Anna was his parents. They were older but they most definately were the same as Alices, and as a baby tghey were almost identical.

She moved her hand away from his chest and as soon as she did she fell backwards into Jacobs waiting arms, searching peoples past always drained her.

She looked up at Alice.

"Alice, your brother, Peter, meet your sister." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Alice clung to him tighter as he kissed the top of her head and whispered to her. She waited patiently as Anna read his past, never once loosening her hold on him or backing away. He had to be her brother - he would've never let Anna read him otherwise. When Anna finally stumbled back and confirmed Peter's identity, she felt overjoy and broken hearted both at the same time.

She pressed her face into his chest as she felt her chest tighten with emotion. She was sure Jasper could feel it all from upstairs and she tried to stifle the feeling, but it was impossible. Her shoulders shook with tearless sobs - how could she have doubted her own brother? Shouldn't she have been able to sense their connection? They were after all related.

But in the same beat, she felt so happy. Her brother - actual family. A little brother to watch over and take care of. Someone to share her past with. She knew it sounded awful because she already had siblings, not to mention Jasper, but this was different. She knew Jasper would understand now that Peter's true identity was confirmed. After all, he'd had a strong connection with Anna as well, too.

She pulled back and looked up at him, a sad smile on her face as she touched his face with one hand. "I'm so sorry I doubted you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Anna turned towards Jacob, giving the new found siblings s bit of privacy, she herself knew how Peter felt, she ad been in a similar situastion a few weeks ago, even though she had not been searching for decades.

She opened her mind up to Jasper, letting him see what she had seen so he could feel a little more at ease, even if he was slightly jealous.

Jasper, its true, he is her younger brother, everything he ahs said is true.

She hoped he would come down stairs soon to show his suport to his wife and her new sibling.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm

He let out a sob as Anna confirmed his history, the images having run through his head too. He pulled Alice into his arms and carried her to the sofa, sitting down with her in his lap as he rocked her soothingly. "Shh." He cooed. "No apologies, ever again, it doesn't matter... Nothing does... I'm just glad we're together at last."

His shoulders shook as he finally broke down, tears of venom leaked from his eyes as he kissed her head. "I love you, Alice Cullen... Forever."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Jasper heard Anna in his head, and came down.

He came down the stairs to see Alice cradled in his arms, his declarations of love, rocking her, soothing her....

No one had noticed him standing there at the end of the stairs, he turned and went to the garage grabbing the keys to any car he did not care.

He turned the key, the engine roared to life, he slammed on the pedal and swung the car out and drove. He did not no where to, he just drove.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:02 am

At the sound of his sob, Alice felt even worse. How could she have been so thoughtless to make him relive his past? She gasped softly as he pulled her into him and carried her to the couch, sitting comfortably in his lap, pressing her face into his neck as he rocked her. She closed her eyes at the sound of his voice and she nodded slowly. "Nothing will break us apart again," she said softly, "Not now that you've found me," she promised.

She frowned as she felt the venom dripping onto her and looked up from her spot on his lap and gently wiped his tears away. "And I love you, Peter Brandon. I promise I'll be the best sister you can ever imagine having."

Her head whipped around as she suddenly heard the slam of a pedal, and she gasped. "Jasper," she whispered, catching his scent. Oh no, what had she done. She bolted up from her spot on Peter's lap, and in a flash was standing at the garage door in time to see him speed off. Her chest tightened and she felt her heart break. Why had he left?
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:21 am

Anna ran out the door after Alice, seeing the heartbreak in her face and eyes as Jasdper tore down the driveway in the porsche.

"idiot man" she cursed under her breathe.

She ran apst Alice into the garage,praying that her bike had at last been returned and that it was still running.

"thank fuck" she said when she saw the bike there and it appeared to be in one piece, if not a little dented and scratched.

She grabbed the spare helmet, hopping on the bike and threw Jacob a look of apology before putting the key in the ignitin, pulling her viser down and speeding out after Jasper.

Jasper you had better slow down and let me catch up cos i dont think Jake fancies picking up piueces of me off the road again
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:26 am

Alice had venom tears running down her face as she watched the tail lights disappear. As Anna raced after her, she looked at her as she hopped on the motorcycle. "Please tell him how much I love him," she whispered, knowing Anna heard her.

She wiped her tears and made her way through the house towards the living room. She sank down on the couch and pressed her face to her hands as her elbows rested on her knees once again. She shook her head slightly and ran her fingers through her hair and she let out a breath, wiping her face. She looked to Jacob, "I'm sorry. I know you didn't want her back on the bike anymore," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 am

Jacob looked at Alice and tried to smile reassuringly,

" I think I can let slide this time Tinkerbell." He was not sure whyJasper had bolted but he knew that it had hurt Alice a lot and he did not like it, not one bit. He was rather fond of her now.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:47 am

Jasper heard Anna's voice barge into his thoughts again. He growled and hit his hands on the steering wheel, shouting into the air,

"Can't I have any bloody privacy!!!"

He wanted to push the car harder but he knew that she would only track him down. So he slowed down. Easing his foot but not taking it off.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 am

Brandon stood as Alice re-entered the room, she sat on the sofa and buried her head in her hands. "I'm so sorry Alice... I'm going to leave... Go back to Alaska, you can visit me whenever you want... But I think it's best for me to go."

He picked up a shirt he had borrowed from one of the rooms upstairs and pulled it on buttoning it up slowly. "I know that my actions will hurt you but I'm sorry... In time you will get over it, Jasper has been with you much longer than the five minutes I have and with me out of the picture you can go back to your lives."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:55 am

Anna smiled to herself as she saw Japser slow down ahead of her. His driving was eratic so she new he was pissed ff.

Sorry bro but yu scared your wife running out like that, im just happy to folow you and make sure you are ok, you can carry on driving tho, i like being able to ride the bike so feel free to go for a loooooooooooooooooooong drive!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:02 am

Alice looked up at him, her heartbreak evident on her face as the venom tears amplified. "W-Why do you want to leave?" she cried softly, "Jasper will be back.. h-he'll understand, he loves me..he's just not used to someone else as important being in my life."

She stood slowly and wiped her tears, but it was no use - they only kept falling. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked away, ignoring the tears that escaped her eyes. "But.. if that's really what you want, I can't make you want to stay with me," she whispered, "after all, why would you want to?"

She bit her lip to hold back another round of tears as she pushed past them all and walked out of the house, slowly sitting on the porch steps, hugging her legs to her chest. Why was everyone walking out on her?
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:18 am

Jasper hands tightened there grip, he slammed his foot on the break. He reved the engine. He had scared Alice? He doubted it, If she was it was because he had walked in on them. There words echoing in his mind, words that they had used for each other only moments before.

He grabbed the gear stick and shoved it in reverse, swinging the car around. Putting his foot down.

If all Anna wanted was to check that he was all right, then she had seen it. He put his foot down, the car speeding forward. He did not slow down.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:16 am

Alice was still sitting on the porch when she felt someone behind. She didn't have to look to know it was Peter. She rested her forehead on her knees, willing herself to calm down. But she trembled almost violently as she felt his hand on her shoulder. "If you weren't going to stay, why did you come and get my hopes up?" she asked softly.

She felt her head tilted up by gentle fingers and she looked up with venom brimming her eyes. "I won't go," Peter assured her, "I was just trying to do the right thing." Alice's bottom lip trembled and she nodded slightly before hugging him. He kissed her head and released her before reaching his hand out for Tanya's hand. "We won't go far, I promise. I just think you need time to sort everything out with Jasper," Peter said.

Alice bit her lip and nodded, watching as they disappeared into the woods. She sighed deeply, and pressed her forehead to her knees again, crying softly. She knew it was rude to have left Jacob inside but she just wanted to be outside when Jasper came home. She wanted to run to him and beg him to forgive her for her stupidity. She just hoped she had the opportunity to do it soon.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 am

He drove into Forks, stopping at the high school and his mind raced with all the memories they held. Alice and him inseparable, she was always by side. Reassuring him that he could be around humans, that he could make this new way of life work.

Jasper drove to the treaty line, starring at it. Remembering the months he and Alice had travelled the world to get witnesses for the Volturi. So that this peace line would still be here and all those humans, vampires and wolfs who revolved around it would still be here to respect it.

He pushed hard on the pedal and drove home. Driving up the Cullen drive way and stopping infront of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visitors from Alaska
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: