Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Visitors from Alaska

Go down 
+4
Jazzie
Alice Cullen
Peter Brandon
Tanya Denali
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:58 am

Jasper felt a huge wave of relief as Alice moved into his lap to face him, whispering the words that he wanted to hear until the end of eternity. He kissed her slowly, almost hesitating, nervous as if it was the first time he had ever kissed her. His tongue tracing out the outline of her lips, her sigh giving him access to her mouth. Slipping his tongue inside, finding her own shyly meeting and stroking.

Jaspers arms snaked round her waist, his thumbs slipping into the loops of her jeans, while hand spread open to support and stroke her back.

The rift that he feared between them gone. The world faded to black, at that moment there was only him and Alice, embracing lovers, best friends, soul mates.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Alice loved the way he was kissing her, it reminded her of the first time they'd kissed. She moaned softly as she felt the touch of his tongue and she opened her lips to him, tentatively caressing his tongue with her own. She trembled as his arms wrapped around her, and her arms slowly slipped around his neck, scooting closer as he caressed her back. She remember how hesitant he'd been while she couldn't have been more excited about it. After all, she'd seen it millions of times in her head, while he was probably still adjusting to the fact that a total stranger was in love with him.

She remembered the timid touch of his lips, the way he held her, so carefully as though she would break. His hands had been soft and gentle, barely touching her. And she had tried so hard not too be overly affectionate, not be too eager and scare him off. But she loved him so much - even when she had only met him.

She broke away from his kiss, and rested her forehead against his, smiling as she caressed the back of his neck. "Remember when we met?" she asked softly, her fingers playing with his hair. "I loved you unconditionally even from that day." She smiled, and stood from his lap, doing a little twirl and holding her hand out to him, "You’ve kept me waiting a long time," she said, repeating the first words she had ever said to him
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Jasper bowing his head like a good southern gentleman like he had decades ago when he first met Alice "I'm sorry, ma'am."

This time he offered his hand to Alice, smiling remembering how she had been the one to offer her hand in the diner...

"When you took my hand For the first time in almost a century...I felt hope. Decades later those words are more true than ever. Alice Darling you give me hope."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:33 am

Alice smiled, the soft words he uttered almost made her stone cold heart flutter in her chest. She put her hand in his and gave it a soft squeeze, pulling him to him feet before taking his other hand, almost as if they were about to dance.

"Even now?" she asked him softly as she danced slowly, making him dance with her, "you made my future. You were the first face I saw when I woke up. I knew you were for me.." She looked up at him and smiled as she twirled, never letting go of his hand. She twirled towards him again, pressing close to his body as she looked up at him, her eyes full of love.

"I was made for you, Jasper. I was made to be yours."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 am

Jasper smiled as Alice lead him into a dance, his heart feeling light and his eyes filled with love and adoration.

He twirled her round, holding her hand high, as she spun round on her toes, there's eyes never leaving each other.

Twirling again towards him so that she was pressed against his body. The look of love on her face, the warmth coming out of Alice took his breath away.

" Darling the day you found me in that diner was the day I began to live..... you Alice are my life."

He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, claiming her like she did him decades earlier.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 am

"On the contrary, my love, I believe you found me," she smiled to him, "I was simply in the right place, at the right time." She gasped softly as he kissed her and she wrapped both arms around his neck, kissing him back soundly. She could get lost in his kisses, in his embrace.

"Let's promise to always talk about our worries," she murmured, "I don't want us to go through this again. I can't handle fighting with you, Jasper," she whispered as she combed her fingers through his hair lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 am

Jasper held her close, wrapping his arms around her.

" Darling I never want to fight with you ever again. I promise that I will talk to you about my worries, even if they might be difficult to talk about or will hurt. We will talk it through until it is sorted, no walking away, no letting it plague us and eat away at at us."

He squeezed her tightly, " I love you Alice, with all that I am or will eve be. You are my life, my hope, my wife...."

Kissing her sofly on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 am

Alice smiled, closing her eyes as her head rested against Jasper's chest, her arms wrapping around his middle. Her ear rested against the spot over his heart - she used to wish she could hear it beating but not anymore. She didn't need for it to beat, she knew his heart belong to her - beating or not.

She looked up at him as he squeezed and she smiled, "I love you more, Jasper. You're my world. My everything," she murmured to him. She hugged him tighter as he kissed her head and she pulled back, keeping a hold on his hand until their fingertips lost touch. She twirled around playfully, dancing as she started to hum a soft tune.

She stopped and gave a small bow, before skipping over to him, "Catch me!" she smiled before jumping into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 am

Jasper laughed catching Alice in his arms, then twirling round in a circle holding her cradled in his arms.

The sound of there laughter like music floating on the breeze in the early morning, the sun just rising. The dawning of a new day.

"Alice Darling, I love you and I want to be like this forever. " smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:04 am

Alice giggled as Jasper twirled her around, clinging to him tightly. She breathed in the fresh morning air, and looked towards the sun. She smiled and looked to Jasper, kissing him softly. "I love you, too, Jasper, and I promise we'll always be like this. Together - happy, forever," she murmured with a smile.

She hopped down from his arms and twirled around. "I want to go watch the sun rise," she said, "come with me?"

She moved to him and kissed him softly, pulling back with a smile, "Catch me," she whispered, before taking of running into the woods, her skin sparkling as the sunlight hit it before she disappeared through the trees.

ooc - The Woods - Jasper & Alice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visitors from Alaska
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: