Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee

Go down 
+5
Carlisle Cullen
Leah Clearwater
Bella Cullen
RosalieHale
Edward Cullen.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:46 pm

With her lips parted, mirroring his, Bella panted lightly as they gently met each others thrusts. She kissed him gently twice before pulling away slightly.

"No, it doesn't hurt... You could never hurt me now" she breathed to him as she picked up the pace a little, meeting him in the middle with a little more friction. "You didn't hurt me the first time, nor will you be able to hurt me when we make love" she told him. "I always want it how you want it... And like this, being like our first time again..." she kissed him again, her tongue tracing his lips for just a moment before she spoke again "Is a big fantasty of mine too. I love reliving our first most intimate moments together... Only this time I'm not afraid of not being enough for you"

She smirked a little at her last comment. She didn't often pick fun at herself, but she didn't mind as much, because Edward had never seemed to complain about their bedroom activties before. So she knew that he was as satisfied as she was.

Bella wound her arms around his neck and twisted her fingers in his already messy hair. She pulled lighty at his hair and laid backwards, pulling him down on top of her. Without breaking their intimate connection, Bella raised her legs, placing one over his shoulder as she ran her fingers gently down his torso, stopping at his nipples and tickling a small circle around each nipple before trailing her fingers further downwards and stopping at his hip bones.

"I want you to keep pretending its our first time again baby" she whispered to him, anwering his final question. "I want you to take me under your wing and pretend its our first time again" she smiled as she looked up at him through her hooded eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 pm

He didn't hurt her the first time? Edward smirked a slanted smile as he forcefully grinded into her, rapidly and with tenderness. He chuckled under his breath, it sounded like a soft sigh. "Don't lie, sweetie," he murmured, as his figners threaded through her hair. His eyes rolled back and then his lids fluttered as the building climax came to inside of him. He shifted up agaisnt her, pulling at her waist, so that her back was arched.

"This--just having you, like this, unbreakable is my fantasy." He moaned softly, trying to keep quiet. His hands roamed all over her soft, warrm skin. As her hands combed through his hair, he opened his mouth and sighed as she kissed him a couple times. His lips came down hard on hers, as she shifted under him, pulling at his hair. HE liked that. He grunted with pleasure.

"Ahhh, Bella," he exhaled and then began pounding into her as the matress creaked. He grabbed her waist and moved her hips as she lifted a leg over his shoulder. He lifted the other around his neck, in a mobile kind of way and went deeper into her. He groaned over and over.
"You want it to be like our first time?" He moved a piece of her chestnut hair out of her face. "Me, so gentle, with you?" He calmed his thrusts and slid in and out of her, being tender with her. She laid open underr him...and he looked into her eyes searching her. "My fantasy is quite different....I have many." His fingers massaged her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Bella smiled sweetly as he told her that she was lying to him. "I don't remember it hurting" she grunted. "Not in a bad way anyhow" she told him honestly."I only have good memories of that night"

She closed her eyes and bit down on her lip as he pulled her other leg across his shoulder and begain pounding into her. She almost whimpered when he started being a little more gentle, pulling in and out of her with such care. The tingling and pulsing within her core was positiviely screaming at him just to take her, long and hard.

"Screw gentle" she moaned to him, gripping her knees around his neck like a vice, holding onto him tightly. Her eyes darkened and glazed over. Bella licked her lips gently, her saliva shining on them as she looked deep into his soul. "Just fuck me Edward".

Bella rarely cursed, but she knew that he drove her husband insane with lust when she did so.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Edward listened to her command to do her gentle. He squeezed her upper body, constricting his hold on her until she was shaped against his chest--against the entire front of him. He leaned into her, and looked hard into her eyes.
"And this is your fantasy I take it?" He first, tednerly threaded his fingers in her hair, and then with a little jerk, but not too hard, he pulled her head back and watched her close her eyes and moan aloud.

"Why don't you moan for me?" He purred in his thick, husky voice.

And when Bella asked him to be rough; harsh with her, he simpered, the corner of his mouth tugging upward at the enticing request.

He hissed in a long breath, and pummeled into her as deep and as aggressively as he could, to where he knew that if she were a human, she'd been crushed. His abdomen covered her stomach and his hips grinded so hard that the bed frame buckled and fell to the flooring. He let out a long groan as he felt his muscles in his pelvis and his private, unwinded, leaving him breathing hard. He had always fantasied about being rough with Bella...and now he was. "Bella..." he chanted ashe pumped roughyl into her until he was sure she felt a little pain....which was what he desired the most....for her to scream.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:41 am

Bella moaned gently, almost shocking herslef and the erotic noise whch escaped her lips. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at her husband, knawing on her lip a little, trying not to make too much noise, seeing as their daughter was just in the next room, no doubt attempting to get some sleep.

As the bed crashed to the floor, collopsing under them, Bella cried out loudly in surprise, followed by a grunt when she found herself pulled tightly, and painfully into Edwards chest. Thier bodies moulded together like perfection. There was no doubt about it, Bella's newborn strength was wearing off now, and she could feel everything Edward was doing to her. He could now overpower her, control her.

Her grunts and growls continued as they repeatedly thrust against one another, Bella arched her back into him, trying to create as much friction as she possibly could.

"Carry that on baby and I'm not going to last" she panted as she reached her hands behind him and gripped hold of Edwards backside and squeezed his cheeks hard, slamming him into her.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Renesmee woke to hear moans of pleasure coming form the living room.

"euch" she whispered quietly to herself, knowing her parents were to engrossed in each other to hear her.

She was feeling a bit nauseous and wasnt sure whether that was the thought of her parents....or the thing that was growing inside her. She decided to ignore that option and pretend it wass her parents.

She stood up and immediately regretted it. Her head was spinnning and it felt lie her stomach wass about to crwal out of her. It was horrible. Thank god she only had a few weeks of this.

She moved over to her closet and pulled out a tight pair of pants and a top, putting it on she moaned in displeasure, it was tighter than usual. Much tighter, she could barely get it over her now quite painful breasts. Sh elook down at her stomach and swore. In a matter of just over a day it had grown to ook like a beachball. She prayed there was not 2 of them in there.

SHe pulled out a baggy pair of tracksuit bottoms and a hooded top. Then she escaped out the backdoor into thwe woods,deciding to go and hunt. Not bothering to let her parents know.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 am

Edward groaned as Bella roughly squeezed his backside, his hip slamming into hers, eager to hear her moan again. He wrapped a strong arm under her slender hips, pulling her into him just as his hips drove forward with renewed force. A year back he would've never dreamed of displaying even an ounce of this forcefulness with her, but now he did it freely, relishing in this very fantasy that had swirled in his mind for far too long.

His head ducked into her neck, kissing and nipping as chuckled almost darkly, his free hand coming up to grasp the back of her hair, tugging on it enough to tilt her head back, his mouth moving to her throat, licking along the vein that not too long ago had held the sweetest smelling blood he had ever smelled. "Who said anything about lasting?" he growled, "I want you to scream my name, Bella."

His hips didn't slow or lessen in their frantic thrusts - if anything he thrust deeper into her, the loud clap of their bodies echoing off the walls as he wasted no time in bringing his wife sweet release. "Scream for me, Bella," he growled against her neck, his sharp teeth grazing her skin in the most tempting of ways.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Bella moaned as he spoke to her, begging her, willing her to scream out for him. She bit down on her lower lip, hard and looked deep into his eyes as he rocked, roughly into her.

She suddenly paused, her body tensing up as she realised something was not quite right in their home. The all familier thrum of Renesmee's heart beat could not be heard.

Bella sat up abruptly, breaking their intimate contact.

"She's gone" she exclaimed, pushing Edward away and leaping to her feet and away from the crumpled bed.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Edward growled when his wife pushed him away and broke contact with him and started flying around the room like a mad woman at top Vampire Speed, grabbing her clothes which had been hastely thrown all over the cottage during their moment of passion.

"Bella" he began, only to be cut off when Bella realised that Renesmee was gone from the cottage.

Damnit, he had not even noticed. They had been so selfishly wrapped up in each other, for hours on end, that neither of them had noticed that their daughter had vanished from the home. He couldn't even smell her scent nearby.

Bella suddenly flung his jeans at him, and Edward was about to pull them on when his phone started vibrating from it's place on the bedside table.

HOME

He grabbed it and answered.

Seconds later he slammed it down before grabbing Bella by the wrists and holding her still.

"Baby, we need to go... Now. That was Esme. It's Renesmee. She is in labour. The baby is coming" he exclaimed.

Edward did not usually look flustered about anything. But the thought of this was truly terrifying to him.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm

OOC: Cont in THE CULLEN HOUSE
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Bella's mouth dropped open as she pulled her shirt over her head as Edward told her what was happening with Renesmee.

"But... Edward... It's too soon" panicked. Her pregnancy with Renesmee had lasted just a month, but this was far less time than that.

"We need to go... We need to go now"

Bella sunk to her knees, terrified for her daughter. She let Edward pull her to her feet and place on her on his back, which was something he'd not done in months. And together they ran back to the main house.

They glanced up the stairs when they heard the noises coming from the second floor. Bella felt terrible that she had not sensed that something was wrong, and that she had been so wrapped up in her and Edward, that neither of them had noticed that she was even missing. And now she was in pain, and probably very frightened.

"I... She is going to hate me Edward... I need to go to her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6