Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return

Go down 
+4
Leah Clearwater
RosalieHale
Bella Cullen
Edward Cullen.
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Carlisle re-entered the living room with Cameron in his arms. "Esme says she hopes you don't mind but she doesn't feel like taking the trip to the house today, but Cameron and I are very excited to see what you think." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 pm

anna grinned as Carlisle came back into the room holding Baby Cam,she was sad that Esme would not be coming with them but at least him and Carlisle were still coming. She tok Jacobs hand and made to stand up and make a move to go but then the door opened again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Edward strode into the house after a brief knock, his fists clenched almost as tightly as he clenched his jaw. He looked directly to Jacob before he spoke.

"I'm only doing this because Renesmee asked me to. She wants one night alone with you, to prove that you don't want her. If you don't, she'll leave you both alone." He took a step closer, his eyes full of anger, "If you hurt my daughter in any way, I don't care who grieves your death or who I have to go through, I will tear you apart limb by limb with my bare hands. I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Anna gasped in shock at Edward and Renesmes proposal. At first it seemed completely absurd, as if
renesmee could even think that they would go along with this ridiculous plan. But then as she thought about it, it started to make snese. Jacob would never do anything wiht ehr and it would get them of their back once and for all and they could all get on with their lives in peace.
"I think you should go for it JAke, but dont make the poor girl feel to bad, she doesnt seem to handle rejection very well, be gentle with ehr."
She gave Jacob a kiss on the cheek and pushed him towards the door before turning to Calrisle.
"I think i iwll go up to the hosue by myslef if thats ok this time. Maybe next time you can all visit us together?"
She still had the keys in he hand as she walked past JAcob, giving his arm a gentle squeeze and headed up to her new home in the hills.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Jacob could hardly believe what Ness was suggesting, surely she joking but from the way Edward was looking it was clearly a serious proposal. He was going to say no, that they must have all lost there mind when Anna spoke up and agreed.

He was confused at first but then he understood. If they did it now they could it over and done with. Ness would leave them alone and finally they could just be together.

Jacob turned to Edward, "Tell Renesme to meet at the North of the House in the woods, there is a big tent there. Lets get this sorted once and for all."

Anna left and the heat of her squeeze was burned into his flesh, this was the woman he loved and he touched his hand savouring that moment.

"I am going, tell Ness to come when she is ready.."

OOC Woods "Ness and Jakes night"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Edward nodded sharply. "Don't take lightly to my threat. One hair out of place and you're dead," he said, and watching Jacob stormed out. He looked to Jasper and sighed, looking down. "Jasper..I apologize. I know I was out of line, but I can't stand to see Renesmee hurting the way she is."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 am

Jasper nodded, his hands held tightly behind his back. He did not like this idea of Ness and Jake for one night, it was not that he didn't trust Jacob. He had had proven himself to be very much attached to his sister, he clearly love her. No,he did not trust Ness. He hardly recognized the woman she had become.

"I understand Edward but you must also realise that I can't stand aside and see my sister hurt.... or my wife."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am

Edward nodded, his brows knit together in regret. "I know, and I do. I didn't mean to hurt Alice. And your sister.." he sighed, "I couldn't control myself. And I apologize about that, as well. I would never not want you as my brother or a part of my life."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:15 am

"Edward we have been through a lifetime together and you are my brother, I always hope that our lives will be linked but as you have Bella and Ness now to look our for I have Alice and Anna."

He came closer. "I truly hope that we can find a way for the parts of our families to come together."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 am

Edward nodded once more and sighed, "I know that. And I truly do apologize for the way I behaved, and for Renesmee's behavior, as well. I don't want us to have tension between us. Like you said, we've been through a lot, and I refuse to lose you as a brother."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 am

Jasper offered Edward his hand, " Brothers..."

Offering the white flag and hoping that it this truce would last.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 am

Edward smiled and clasped his hand in Jasper's, pulling him in for a hug. "We'll always be brothers," he promised.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 am

Jasper allowed himself to pulled in for hug and then stepped back and nodded.

"Brothers," he promised.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 am

Edward nodded and looked to Jasper again. He knew he should go back and tell Renesmee Jacob's message, but he couldn't bring himself to do it yet. "I take it you and Alice are okay now. I know there was tension between you both when we left."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:54 am

"Alice and I are just fine, thank you. It was merely a misunderstanding and we are very happy."

He stepped back. "Seeing Anna and Jake together happy and finally together has brought us all closer." he waited for Edward to react.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:07 am

Edward nodded slightly, "Good. It would be a shame for you both to throw away your relationship for a silly misunderstanding," he said.

He bit back a scoff and nodded once more. "Yeah, it's a shame we can't all find happiness in that situation."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 am

Jasper sighed at Edwards scoff at his remark, "Perhaps one day Edward we all will."

He did not want to see a split in the family but he suspected it all depended on how tonight went. His brow furrowed, he hoped that Anna was alright on her own and that Jake let down Ness gently. He really hoped that soon this would be resolved.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:23 am

"It would nice, yes," Edward agreed. "I guess I should deliver the dogs message to Renesmee.."

He gave Jasper another gentle clap on the shoulder and made his way to the door, "You know where to find us if you need us."

And with that, he opened the door and was gone.

ooc - Edward continued in the woods.

Last edited by Edward Cullen. on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:29 am

Jasper bristled as Edward called Jacob a dog, he was family now and people needed to treat him properly.

He turend to go find Alice.

OOC the kitchen, holding baby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3