Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding plans

Go down 
+2
Alice Cullen
Leah Clearwater
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding plans - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 am

"I'm so excited to see her," Alice chirped. "Which reminds me, when I bought my dress, I got you one too. And don't worry, I already know you'll love it. I've seen it," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:37 am

"Well, okay then," Eva said with a giggle. "When do I get to see it? I'm guessing that you've already seen that too." She had to respect Alice's confidence in her gift. Eva knew that if she had a gift like that, she'd be too afraid of messing up the future and too afraid of letting her gift run her life.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:11 am

Alice smiled, happy that Eva wasn't upset she'd taken the liberty of buying it and choosing for her. "You can see it after we finish here. I'm afraid I'm holding you hostage and you're going to be my barbie for a few hours," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:14 am

Eva wasn't sure what to say to that, but she decided that she had absolutely no choice in the matter.
"I guess that's only fair," she said with a shrug and smile. "And at least I'll look good, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 am

"Of course!" she assured her. "No one falls into my clutches and leaves looking anything less than perfect." She looked over to the boys, making sure they were putting the chairs where they needed to be and she smiled, satisfied as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:30 am

"I'm guessing that they're doing everything properly or else they'd be in big trouble right now?" Eva asked with a giggle. Jasper and Jacob both looked so scared of Alice, she had to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 am

Alice laughed and nodded, "Yep, and they know it," she grinned. "We have to make sure we have at least 32 little bunches," she said, "I already made her bouquet, and I have a few extra the pup asked for. The petals are for the isle. After this, we can start covering all the chairs."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:40 am

Eva nodded and put down her tenth little bunch. She looked over to see what Alice had made and determined that they had eight more left to make.
"We're almost done with the bunches and petals," she told Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:33 am

Alice nodded with a smile, glad everything was coming together. "This smaller box are the extra flowers and petals for Jacob." She heard a car in the distance and figured they were delivering the arc. "I'll be back in a moment," she said, before taking off running but not before calling out, "no one but Eva touches the flowers!"

She ran as fast as she could back to the house. Once she was close enough, she saw the delivery man in the back of his truck and she took advantage of that, running straight into the house, jumping up her window before racing down the stairs. She walked out the front door casually as the man carried the box up the porch steps. She smiled and signed the paper he handed her, asking him to lean the 'heavy' box against the house. And then he was gone.

Once making sure he was gone for sure, she took the box and ran back to the river with it in tow. Eva was done with the flowers, so she made her way down to where the arc would go and set the box down before moving back to Eva. "Okay, I'm going to scatter these petals. That box over there has white material and red ribbon, if you could start covering the chairs, that would be great," she smiled. "I'll show you."

She made her way to the box, grabbing a white square of material and the roll of red ribbon before making her way to a chair. She laid it over the chair, and crouched down, tying the ribbon around the back and then pinned the excess white material down underneath. "Just like that," she said as she stood. "There's enough ribbon to do double of these chairs, so don't be afraid to go crazy," she laughed before moving back to the box of flowers, and grabbing the rose petals.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:38 am

Eva laughed and called out, "Don't worry! I won't. I can restrain myself!" She took the ribbon and the flowers and began to copy Alice's work, making sure that all the chairs were decorated properly while Alice scattered the petals. Once she was done, she stood and looked over the place with a satisfied smile.
"It looks amazing, you guys!" she exclaimed, complimenting all three. She was sure that Jake and Anna would love.
Or at least Anna will, she thought with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am

Alice looked around as well, smiling brightly. "It'll look wonderful once it's all done. Eva, there's Christmas lights in that box over there," she pointed, "can you grab some and the white roses next to them? We're going to wind them around the arc."

She made her way to the box, and opened, emptying all the pieces and immediately starting to screw the pieces together. "Gotta love humans and their easy build toys," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 am

Eva laughed went to get the Christmas lights. She took out the bands of white lights and brought them over to the arc along with the white roses.
"I don't know if all of them are easy to build," she joked. "I've heard enough humans complain about putting up Christmas lights."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 am

Alice giggled as she buried the bottom of the arc in the sand. "That's only 'cause they can't jump like us," she winked. She took one of the stream of lights from and crouched down, starting to wind them around the front. "You can do the back," she said to Eva, "then we'll put the flowers in."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 am

"Sounds good," Eva said, deciding to start covering the back of the arc from the top while Alice covered it from the bottom-up in the front. "And you are right. This isn't very hard if you can jump."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:31 am

She giggled and looked to her. "You should see our house during Christmas. I go just a little crazy with the lights and decorations."

It didn't take them long to finish the lights, and soon she had the box of flowers at her side. "We only need about five, maybe six bunches here. The rest go in the bows at the back of the chairs."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 am

Eva nodded and went through the flowers, picking out the best bunches for the arc. After all, this was the most special piece, so it deserved the most attention.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 am

As Eva finished up with arc, she went around to all the chairs, adding the finish touch to each one. She stood back and examined everything, making sure everything was properly covered with the sand. She smiled in satisfaction. It all looked beautiful with the water. She grabbed a few more strings of lights, before jumping up onto a tree branch, gracefully walking along it as she wrapped the lights elegantly, hopping from branch to branch until she was satisfied, doing the same to near by trees.

"Okay," she turned to Eva, "I have one more thing to do, and then we can go get you ready." She turned to the boys, "One of you two stay guard and watch while the other goes to get ready, then switch. I don't want this left unattended. Come on, Eva," she smiled.

And with that, they were off, Alice leading the way to the spot where she'd left the things Jacob had given her to set up his surprise. She had chosen a spot a couple miles from the Cullen house, wanting them be far away enough to have newlywed privacy, but close enough for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 am

Eva followed after Alice quickly, having to slow down her strides as she evened with the pixie. Her legs were a good bit longer than Alice's after all.
"So, what's Jake's surprise for Anna?" she asked Alice. She had a feeling that the werewolf was planning something.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am

"You'll see," she giggled. When they reached the the spot, it didn't take them hardly any time at all to set things up. She had to admit that it was thoughtful of Jacob to do this and she had to give him credit for it. They cinched the openings together, tying them neatly all around before scattering the rose petals all around. She sighed happily, standing back to admire it.

Wedding plans - Page 6 Honey

She looked to Eva and smiled, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Last edited by Alice Cullen. on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:09 am

When Eva finally saw the finished project, she just stared for a moment, her mouth wide open. Her mother might have teased her and told her to close it so that the flies wouldn't get in, but she couldn't help it. The tent was beautiful and elaborate, but beyond that, it was an incredibly romantic gesture, and it touched Eva, making her sigh and smile.
"It is," she said. "Was this really all Jacob's idea? It's so incredible and perfect."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 am

She laughed softly and nodded, "Yup, his idea entirely." She turned to Eva with a somewhat wicked smile. "Now..Barbie time! Let's go. We have a wedding to get ready for!"

And with that she was off again, laughing softly as she ran towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 am

Eva laughed and raced after her. She couldn't wait to see her dress or see what Alice would do. She especially couldn't wait to see how the wedding would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:06 pm

They finally reached the house and jumped up through her window, hearing Eva do the same shortly after. The found the bags on the bed and made a mental note to thank Jasper for being so helpful and patient throughout all this madness. He really put up with a lot with her sometimes. She grabbed the dresses and pulled their dresses out, and laid them on bed before turning on the hair curler. She stopped as there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Jasper smiled as his wife ran off.

He turned to look at Jacob, "We best do as Alice says. I will stay here and you get dressed. I am sure Alice will want to check that your fit enough to get married."

And laughed as Jacob walked off looking very worried
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Jacob walked into the house, worried what would Alice to do to him. He was not a male barbie doll.

Sighing he lifted up his hand and knocked on her bedroom door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next