Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding plans

Go down 
+2
Alice Cullen
Leah Clearwater
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding plans - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Alice smiled at her husband, leaning up to kiss Carlisle's cheek one last time, before moving to take Jasper's hand, wrapping her arms around him as she moved to the tune she was humming.

"Remember our wedding dance, my love?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Jasper smiled and pulled Alice close, leaning down and whispering in her ear, "My darling how can I forget the happiest day of my life up til then?"

He kissed her softly on her neck, twirling her round.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 pm

She smiled happily as he held her close and she melted into his embrace, closing her eyes as he whispered into her ear. "It was a wonderful day," she murmured as he kissed her neck.

She twirled with him, humming a soft song as they danced together.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Jasper held Alice tight, loving the feel of her close and the sound of her musical humming.

"As much as I would like to stay here don't we have a wedding to arrange? Do you have everything you need my love?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Jacob watched Jasper and Alice dancing from the porch. They looked so happy together.

He coughed to let them know he was there.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 pm

She giggled softly and nodded, "Yes we do," she she said, looking up at him with a smile. She kissed him softly before pulling back slowly, her fingers gently playing with his hair. "I'm going to start taking everything down to the river. Will you take my bags to our bedroom and then come meet me? We also have to set up a tent house for them. A surprise from Jacob."

She moved in to kiss him again when she heard someone cough. She looked up to see Jacob and smiled. "Hi," she greeted him, "I got what you asked for. And your food. I bought extra if you're hungry now."

She gave Jasper a soft kiss before moving towards the garage, dragging two boxes into their view - one with flowers and the other with take out containers. She looked up at him, and grinned. "Hungry for some chicken, girly?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Jacob smiled and laughed, "I am fine thanx" he pointed to the bags and boxes. "Do you need any help?"

He didnt want to get dressed until the last minute but needed to do something to occupy himself
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Jasper nodded a greeting towards Jacob, picked up the bags and ran to there bedroom, placing them on there broken bed.

He quickly turned round and back to Alice's side, the two of them still standing by the garage.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Alice laughed softly and nodded, moving to the back of Jasper's car, and pointing to the bags of sand. "You can help us take these down by the river. And nobody touch the flowers!" she said looking at the two guys, "If you run with them, they'll fall apart, and I'd have to kick either of your asses," she paused and turned to Jasper, kissing him, "especially yours, my love."

She hoisted the five bags and dropped them onto the ground and started to pull the chairs out, "There's thirty-six chairs, so this isn't the time to be lazy. We have a little under two hours to pull this off, boys, and the Pixie never fails!"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Jasper winked at her as she kissed him, murmuring so just she could hear " My darling, anytime."

He bent down picking up the bags of sands ready to do as Alice told him, there was no getting in her way or arguing when she was like this.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Jacob shrugged. "I wont hurt the flowers Alice and since I can't run like you two like this..." showing his human body. "Why don't i carry the flowers and I promise I will be very very careful."

He grinned. "I rather like my head."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:53 pm

She giggled softly and bit his lip teasingly before pulling away. "Thank you, my love. You're so nice to put up with me," she smiled.

She looked up at Jacob and growled softly, stepping forward to poke a finger against his chest. "If there is a single petal out of place, I will maim you, Jacob."

And with that, she grabbed as many chairs as she could handle, and ran.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Jasper looked at Jacob and smiled, "I would listen Jacob, Alice is not one to be crossed."

He turned and ran following Alice into the woods
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Jacob put the bag with the suite in back in the house and then wen to go and pick up the box with the flowers in, very carefully.

Slowly he walked off into the woods, mumbling " a single petal, bit much isn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 pm

She was by the river with Jasper, ripping open a sand bag as she started to make her own version of a mini beach. "Just make sure you stay in this general area, sweetheart," she said as she said, making sure to spread it all evenly.

She heard Jacob's words from afar, and she huffed. "A single petal!" she shouted, loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Jasper did as he was told, ripping open the sands bags and following Alice's lead.

He laughed at the words she spoke to Jacob. "Darling, I might just feel sorry for Jacob."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Jacob walked slowly and carefully cradling the box like it was the a lost treasure, which to Alice and no doubt Anna it was.

HE came to the river, watching as a small beach seemed to appear before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:00 am

She looked over at Jasper and giggled as she continued pouring the sand. "What! Why? I think I'm being very nice," she grinned. "Except maybe when I threatened to maim him, but with good reason!"

She looked up as she heard slow approaching footsteps and laughed when she saw the way Jacob was holding the box. "Good job, pup," she said as she poured the last of the sand in the bag she was holding and moved towards him. She look the box from him and set it down before starting to gently lift the flowers. "Okay seriously guys, no one else touch the flowers unless I physically hand them to you. Keep pouring the sand," she said absently as she started to sort though the many dozens of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:05 am

Eva sniffed out the others and followed them down to the river. She arrived just in time to hear Alice say, "What! Why? I think I'm being very nice. Except when I threatened to maim him, but with good reason!"
"Whoa!" Eva exclaimed, laughing. "Who did you threaten to maim and why?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:13 am

Alice looked up and grinned, "Jacob. He offered to bring the flowers, and I told him if there was even a petal out of place, I'd maim him." She picked up a few bunches of flowers, kneeling down to put them together with the ribbon also in the box.

"Did you come help?" Alice asked as she looked up, "I could use another set of female hands with these flowers." She paused and looked to the boys with an innocent sweet smile, "No offense, boys."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 am

"I'm sure that there'll be none taken," Eva said with an equally sweet smile. She walked over to join the three beside the flowers. "So, where should I start, Alice? How do you want these flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 am

"You guys take care of the sand. I'll shift it if I need to. Just cover that general area and then just bury the leg chairs in it. Eighteen on either side, and make sure you leave room for people to walk down the isle," she said pointing and gesturing with her hands to Jasper and Jacob.

She turned to Eva and smiled, "Just make bunches of six. Red always in the middle, and then just use this ribbon to tie them like this," she said as she showed her how. "Set them aside when you're done, then when the boys are done we'll put them in place."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 am

"That I can do," Eva said, picking up the flowers. "I'll just make them like the other ones." She decided that that should be simple enough. It might be a slightly time-consuming task, but she figured that it wouldn't take long if they all worked on it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 am

Alice smiled and nodded, reaching deeper into the box to pull out the deep red roses she had chosen to Anna's bouquet. She pulled out the black silk ribbon and began to pull it together, bunching them properly for her to hold. She stood for a moment, and looked down at Eva.

"Don't let the boys touch the flowers," she said with a smile before going to place the bouquet in between two rocks where it allowed the flowers to be dipped in water. She then moved back to Eva, and kneeling next to her, began helping her with the flowers. "Is Anna all ready to go and dressed up?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:03 am

"Don't worry. I won't let them mess these up," Eva said with a soft laugh as she arranged her sixth garland. "And yes, she is all dressed, styled, and made-up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next