Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
decisions - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
decisions - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
decisions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
decisions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
decisions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
decisions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
decisions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
decisions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

decisions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 am

"You create your own destiny"

Jacob did up his jeans and walked towards the Cullens. "I am home..." he shouted over his shoulders, not looking back, walking away and disappearing into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:16 am

Anna slid down the tree behind her, crouched and pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, "now what.." She didnt know what to do next, where to go. She could probably survive pretty well in these woods at leats for now. She had done worse. But it was not the same as having a home, somewhere to call her own.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:42 am

Jasper ran into the woods. Heading towards the treaty line but before he reached a new scent of Anna hit him, going away from the Res and Jacob. Deep into woods far from him and the Cullens. Something was not right.

He ran fast and slowed when the scent became very strong. "Anna??" he called worried.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 am

Anna heard his voice calling for her. SHe should have known he would hunt her down when he found out, she just had not expected it to be this quick. The sound of his voice made her head spin. She struggled to control herself, this was not right and she needed to stop it, now.
"Im over here Jazz" she called.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 am

Jasper was relieved when heard Anna's voice. He walked towards it and found her slumped against a tree.

"O' Anna what are you doing out here alone. I though you where going to stay with Jacob?" The idea had not pleased him but to have her out here alone made him a lot less happy.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 am

Anna looked up at her kind-of brother and smiled at his loving eyes "well the fact he would not let me cross the treaty line even though i am a shapeshifter kinda put an end to that idea." She was still angry about that. "But its ok though, i can stay out here for a while, i have done worse, i will try and find somewhere eventually though when get some money. Its fine, you dont have to worry. I will be fine" She wasnt even convincing herslef anymore. She hugged her arms round her tighter. She needed to control herslef, she didnt know if jasper knew about the imprint yet but there was no way she wanted him to think less of her for it so she needed to be very controlled round him, not let her emptions take over.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:01 am

"Anna we need to talk...."

Jasper was not sure if he should mention what had overheard. "Come home. We all need to sit down and sort this out. Alice is upset and I left her to come find you and I am scared she has never been this upset and...."

Words failed him, there was just so much to say and he didn't have the words/
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 am

"Jazz, i cant come back with you. Your wife wants me dead, because of something that i cant control...and to be honest i dont blame her. i owuld to if i were her. I have done nothing but pull your family apart since i got here. Other than you and Carlisle no-one wants me there, and carlisleonly does because he feels guilty. It is better for all of you if i am not there. Even if it does physically hurt me to be away form you." She thought she had said the last bit only in her head but thenshe realised she had whispered it out lout. "Oh".

She couldnt even look him in the eye now. The truth was out and she was incredibly ashmaed by it.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 am

Jasper sat down in the grass facing Anna.

"I know little about this imprint thing but I know Jacob has done it with Nessie but yet he loves you and I know you feel greatly for him. I know nether of you have control over it but perhaps there is a way to work with it." He looked at her, "I care for you greatly but as a brother for a sister."

Jasper touched her hand, he felt nothing but a wish to see her happy and to see the sadness leave her eyes.

"Anna I love Alice. I will not hurt her."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:22 am

Anna was now furious. Why was it that everyone seemed to think she wanted to "be" with her brother? "God, what is it with everyone today?" She shouted facing the sky. "Jasper, i have o desire to be with you, i do not want to split you and ALice up, the idea of my and you being together really kind of makes me sick. No Offence." she was still immensly angry that he thought she would do that, could do that. 2i am just incredibly incredibly embaressed by the fact that i have imprinted on you, my brother, it is something i dont have control over, and that tortures me, not having control. I ahve been trained in control, surely you should know how tghat feels better than anyone. I just seem to have this need to be near you all the time, to be close to you and to protect you, but not in any sexual, reproducing weird kind of way. And no-one is listening when i try and tell them that. I am destroying your family, they are being torn appart because of me and i will not stay there and let that happen, not if it means hurting you by making Alice leave. i couldnt bare you two splitting up, it would be like myh heart was breaking in two, you love her so i love her, again in a non-weird way, if you two broke up, it would hurt you and i couldnt stand that. So im not going back!"
she pouted stubbornly as she tried to put her point accross.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 am

"Anna i dont think you want to be with as a lover, I can feel it. You where and still are lets be honest so angry at Jacob for his imprint and you keep pushing him away but can't you see his is just like you. He loves you but he has this link with Nessie that he has no control over but he fights for you because he wont be held slave to it, he wants to control his future as do you...."

He stood up holding out his hand. "Come home with me, talk with Alice, tell her what you told me, let Jacob tell her too so that she understands and there will be no need for anyone to be alone...
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:34 am

Anna finally gave in, she could see no other way around it. She doubted that Alicce would liste to her anyway, she hadnt last time so why would she now - she could always leave again after Jasper sees that it is pointless "Fine2 she pouted again "but i am leaving and finding ,my own place after, that way everyone is happy"
She stood up and followed Jasper back to the house, fear creeping into the back of her mind as to what reaction woulkd be waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:36 am

Jasper walked infront making sure Anna stayed with him, he wanted to go home. He wanted Alice.

"We will see Anna, we will do what is best for everyone.."

OOC to Cullen house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions   decisions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

decisions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Woods-
Jump to: