Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Eva & Roman c'td.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 am

He couldn't help but grin into her hair as she giggled and he hugged her a little tighter. His fingers moved her hair to the side, leaving her back exposed to his wandering fingers, kissing her head a few times.

"I believe you are right," he chuckled, his fingers dancing down her spine slowly. "I apologize, you were just too irresistible for me to keep my hands to myself." He too knew they eventually had to go back, but he wasn't ready to let her go yet either. "Tell me something about you that nobody knows," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:14 pm

"That's hard to say," Eva said as she thought it over. She tried to think about things that had happened while she was traveling with Jim and what she hadn't told him then, and then over the times she'd been stuck with his friend Freddy. That was when the one idea came to her.
"I did sleep with a human once while I was a vampire," she offered up. That hadn't been a particularly good memory, at least not near the end, or a particularly good idea, and she'd managed to convince Freddy that she hadn't actually gone through with it, and Freddy had agreed not to say anything to Jim, though why he hadn't Eva couldn't figure out.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 am

His fingers continued their path up and down her spine as he listened. He was surprised at her confession; it wasn't a common occassion for vampires to sleep with humans. "That's something I can say I haven't done," he murmured, kissing her head and her forehead a couple times.

He wasn't sure why he was being so affectionate towards her - it wasn't something that happened often. It was probably the reason why he had spent so many years alone. But he liked this - he liked her. He could very easily get used to this.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:47 am

"I know that it wasn't a very interesting confession," Eva said, laughing softly as she trailed her lips down to his collarbone. "Unfortunately, I don't keep a lot of secrets from people I'm friends with."
She liked the way that he was stroking her back, and she sighed, her breath ghosting over his skin. He felt so warm for a vampire, and she loved it. Even more, she loved how he was treating her now, being much warmer and more affectionate than she could remember anyone being with her after sex. Not even Jim...
But then she had to stop thinking of that. She didn't want to think of that now, not with Roman.
A small smile curled over Eva's lips when she realized how easy it was to stop thinking of that right now.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:46 am

He laughed softly and shook his head, "Anything about you is interesting to me," he smiled. "Good luck keeping secrets from me," he teased, "Like Alice, I can see visions."

He brought both hands to her back, grazing his fingertips along her skin, down her spine and around her hips. His fingers trailed up her sides before pulling her up a little more so his mouth could reach her shoulder, kissing it softly, all the way up to her neck. His fingertips trailed up to the back of her neck, sweeping her hair to the side as he nibbled on ear.

"I like you," he whispered, "a lot."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 am

Eva's hips tingled as Roman's hands ran over them, and as he drew his hands up her sides again, she trailed her hands down up and down his back, her fingers dancing over his spine.
His teeth nibbled on her earlobe, and she gasped softly, biting her lip. She didn't know why she liked it so much when he did that. She just did, and she figured that it was best not to analyze it.
She opened her mouth to tease him about how that tickled once she'd placed one of her hands in his hair, but then he spoke.
He likes me? she thought, and she was sure that her heart would have skipped a beat if it could have. It was the best thing that she'd heard in years, and her mouth broke into a smile.
"That's good," she said, her voice getting breathy and excited as she rubbed the back of his neck. "I like you too." Her lips moved down to kiss his cheek. "A lot."
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 am

He smiled as her hands moved along his back as well, and he held her just a little tighter. He enjoyed the soft gasp that left her lips as he nibbled on her ear, and he made a mental note of that reaction, storing it away for future use.

Roman looked up at the sound of her voice and smiled, kissing her soft lips as she rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know what brought me to you, but whatever it was, I'm glad it did. I could very easily get used to having you in my life."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:12 am

Eva kissed his lips softly and lightly, her fingers trailing lower down his back. Slowly, she drew back, looking up into his eyes. Though they were gold like any other vampire's, there was something about them that drew her in more than she ever remembered being drawn in by anyone, except for maybe the first time she'd ever seen a vampire.
Her lips curled into a bigger smile, and she said, "I know that I could get used to having you in my life. It was pretty boring before now to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:47 am

He chuckled softly, looking at her as she looked into his eyes. "Mine wasn't exactly all that exciting either," he confessed, "things get rather boring when you're lonely for so long." He smiled and gently tucked one of her curls behind her ear, "But I can see that changing. I don't there would be a dull moment in my life with you by my side."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 am

Eva laughed too and kissed him once more. She knew that her life wouldn't be dull without him, and she hoped that they stayed together for a long time.
"I know what you mean. No matter how many places you go too, there's nothing like having people to hang around. " she said. A smirk formed on her lips as she added, "I just hope that I can keep you entertained."
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 am

He chuckled again, returning her soft kiss, only to linger for one more. His fingers danced down her spine and he rubbed the tip of his nose against hers as he grinned. "Oh if our last activity is any part of our lives together, I don't think you have anything to worry about," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:59 am

Eva giggled as he rubbed his nose against hers and kissed him again. She turned over a little so that she was lying on her side, facing him, and could be closer to him.
"I think that that last activity is going to be a big part of our lives," she said, purring softly as she trailed her fingers down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:17 am

Roman smiled against her lips at the sound of her giggle, kissing her in return. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around her tightly as she moved to lie beside him, slowly rubbing her hip. He grinned down at her, trembling under her touch. "Good," he whispered, kissing her forehead, "I like the sound of that."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 am

Eva's smile widened, and she leaned in so that her forehead rested against his. Her fingers trailed farther down his chest, feeling over his pectorals and sliding a thumb over one of his nipples before she moved her hand down to his stomach.
"So, do you want to return to the house or stay out here?" she asked, her lips brushing against his as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 am

He smiled as their foreheads rested against each others, hugging her just a little tighter. One of his hands continued to rub her hip as he kissed her in between her words. "As much as I don't want to, I think we should probably head back," he murmured, reaching down to take her hand, lifting it to kiss her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 am

Eva traced one of her fingers over his lips, memorizing the shape and feel once again. Then she leaned in and kissed him once more before she sighed and pulled back.
"Yes, we should," she said. "Who knows? Maybe something really good happened back at the house." Still, she didn't pull away. His hand felt amazing on her hip, and she leaned in a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:59 am

Roman smiled and kissed her finger, kissing her when she pressed her lips against his. He chuckled softly and nodded, "Maybe so." He smiled as she leaned in closer and he kissed her head once more before slowly sitting up, pulling her up with him. He kissed her forehead again and tilted her head up and kissed her lips briefly. "Come on," he smiled, "if we don't go now, we won't ever go."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 am

"Yes, but would that be so bad?" Eva asked, laughing as she stood up. "Oy, mierda, where are my clothes?" She could see her skirt, but she couldn't figure out where she'd put her bra or her panties.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 am

He laughed softly and poked her leg gently before standing as well. He pulled his boxers and jeans as he looked around for the rest of her clothes before he spotted them by a tree. He chuckled softly, buttoning his jeans as she made his way towards them, picking them both up. As he walked over to her, he twirled each piece in either hand, a grin on his face. "Found them."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 am

Eva laughed loudly as he brought over her clothes and took them from him.
"Well, thank you," she said, winking at him. Teasingly, she added, "I'm glad that you didn't try to hide these from me or make me try to fight to get them back. I might have had to hurt you then."
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:33 am

Roman laughed, pulling her into his arms, snatching her bra from her and kissing her deeply. He pulled back with a smirk, his lips only inches from her, "Don't give me ideas," he teased, handing her the bra back before giving her butt a light smack. "The top you were wearing is on the porch with my shirt," he said, stepping back to let her get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:36 am

Eva let out a little squeal when he smacked her butt, and she waited until he was turned around to flick him back by snapping her skirt at him. She slipped it one after she'd put on her bra and underwear and then turned to walk back toward the house.
"I just hope that Rosalie didn't see the shirt out there," she said with a laugh. Who knew what Rosalie would do if she did?
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 am

He laughed at her squeal and laughed even harder still as she snapped at him with her skirt. "You're lucky I'm a gentleman," he teased, taking her hand as he walked with her. "Nah," he teased again with a chuckle, "if she'd seen it, she would've already started her hunt for you."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 am

Eva laughed and squeezed his hand. It seemed as though he were always making her laugh or smile.
"You're right," she said, smiling mischievously. "And why should I be glad that you're a gentleman?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:01 am

He grinned over at her and let go of her hand, moving to wrap an arm around her waist instead. "Because I might've sought out revenge from your attack," he teased. "A vengeful vampire - sounds dangerous, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman c'td.   Eva & Roman c'td. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eva & Roman c'td.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next