Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Annas room - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Annas room - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Annas room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Annas room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Annas room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Annas room - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Annas room - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Annas room

Go down 
+2
JacobBlack
Leah Clearwater
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

Annas room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:35 am

OOC - continued from the Cullens House (the kitchen)

As Anna lay on her bead staring at the ceiling she could help but grin. SHe had never been so happy in her life but she still had no idea how her and Alice were going to manage to pull this off. Obviously it would be small because she only had the Cullens and she doubted Jacobs fmaily and friends would come to see him marry a vmapire. She felt bad about taking him frmo his fmaily but it was what he wanted.
She clsoed her eeys, trying to meditate rather than sleep, she was exhausted and she needed to shut off somehow. She breathed deeply in and out listening to the sounds of the redundant air filling her lungs. It was mesmirizing.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Alice bumped her hip into Jasper's and stuck her tongue out, "I'm never scary," she huffed playfully.

But as soon as they opened the door to Anna's room, Alice bounced in with a happy squeal as excited bubbled inside of her, jumping onto Anna. "Let's plan this wedding!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Anna jumped in shock, suddenly pulled out of her mieditation as a cold litlte pixie jumped on top of her. "Argh!" anna laughed "you are finished making up then...." She smiled up at her brother standing in the doorway.
"yes, wedding plans, its gonna be small, cos unfortunately there are not many people to invite, i doubt jacobs family and pack are going to want to come so it will be just us."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Jasper stood smiling at the door watching the girls.

"I don't think Alice does small" he teased, winking at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 pm

you know what i meant jasper, i have noone other than you guys and now jacob is likely to be in the same situation, he is giving up eberything for me, probably even his pack.

Anna looked ta alice who was beaming - "right oh masterful pixie, what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Alice laughed softly, looking to her husband before looking at Anna. "I'm afraid he's right, Anna. Small is not in my vocabulary!" She hopped off the bed and in a blur she was gone and back with a pad of paper and a pen, already jotting off decorations, lights, flowers and of course, the dress.

She looked to Anna, "What kind of dress do you want? Maybe you and Eva can go pick one out while I take care of the rest here."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Anna had never picturd herself in a wedding dress before, but now she was getting married it seemed to come surprisingly easy to her. "strapless, long, white, sleek, silk, no piles nad piles of lace, it has to be elegant but simple."

she smiled as she imagined Jacob next to her in a suit, made a nice chnage to denim and a open shirt.

"i dont mind eva taking me if she is around, isnt she busy with Roman at the moment though?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 pm

[i]I understand Alice. The guest list might be small but as you are happy it doesn't matter

Jasper laughed at his wife, "Alice try to think small, well smaller than usual."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Alice listened intently, jotting every word she said down on her pad. She waved a hand at Jasper and shook her head. "Your sister is getting married! You only get married once. We have to do it right," she nodded before standing up. She paced the floor, jotting down things so fast on the paper that it could've had the potential to catch fire.

"Eva will be back soon," she said absently, having already seen it as she continued to write things down. She stopped pacing, "Favorite flower?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Anna smiled at Alice
this is not going to be small, it is going to make him uncomfortable
"ummmmm Red and White roses. Is there anything i can do to help?"
She moved from her crouched position on the bed and slung her legs over the side watching Alice as she paced up and down her room, she looked like she was going to wear a hole in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Alice nodded and continued pacing, writing down the flowers as she continued to brainstorm. "Where do you want the ceremony? Edward and Bella had theirs here at the house and it was simply beautiful, wasn't it, darling?" she smiled at Jasper before turning to Anna, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:12 pm

[i]Dont worry Anna from what I can sense from Jacob, he would be happy with anything as long as you are happy and show up

Jasper nodded, "Yes the wedding was lovely but darling I think Anna was hoping for something even smaller than that."

He knew getting ALice to reign it in was near impossible
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Anna wa getting slightly overwhelmed by all the arrangements, she opened her mind fully up to her brother, letting him take some of the confusion from her, "ummmmmmm well i dont really want to copy them, how about down by the river, it is special for me and Jacob and i think a wedding outside would be sweet"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Alice's eyes widened and a smile broke her lips, "Yes! Oh I have so many ideas! Some lights along the trees would give such a beautiful glow on from the water!" She flipped over the paper for a new sheet and started to sketch out the picture in her head. Her eyes were focus as her hand moved swiftly across the paper.

Moments later, she held it up for Anna to see. The trees were filled with twinkling lights as two figures stood under an arc adorned with what were to be red and white roses, as well as twinkling lights. A carpet was down the middle where the two were standing, and there were a few chairs on both sides, also decorated elegantly, along with figures on either side of the bride and groom - how many could be decided when she chose who would stand with her, if she wanted anyone there at all.

Alice smiled, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Jasper sat on the end of the bed, "By the river sounds nice and being outdoors Alice..." he looked at her smiling, "means less things to organise."

He looked at Anna She is w whirlwind my Alice
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 pm

She certainly is that, she must have been a party planner in a past life or something

"It looks beautiful Alice, perfect" She wasnt lying, it was stunning, and intimate, just what she wanted and she was sure that Jacob would think so to. "But how are we going to get this all done by tomorrow eveing? It is almost midnight now." She had decided on eveing when she saw the picture that Alice showed her. "ANd who is performing the ceremony, and what do i say? It cant exactly be a normal ceremony."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Alice looked at Anna teasingly, "Are you doubting my abilities, Anna?" She pulled back her list, and jotted a few more things down as she spoke, "I'm so glad you like it. We can change anything, too, so don't be afraid to ask. Don't you worry about a thing.. well, no, worry about the dress. That's your only job. Leave everything else up to me. Am I taking care of Jacob's suit? I know a place in Seattle where he can find a perfect one. Maybe he can go with you and Eva. So, get the dress, his suit, be at the river tomorrow evening, and the rest, leave it to me," she smiled, closing the pad and standing.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Jasper stood too, entwining his fingers with Alices and stroking her fingers and fiddling with pencil that hung from the tips.

"Don't worry Anna, everything will be just fine and you are more than welcome to help yourself to any car in the Garage."

A smile tugged at his lips, the joy and nerves of emotions he felt where nice after the last week.

He looked at Alice, happy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Alice smiled and squeezed his hand gently, leaning against him as she beamed. "Yes, Anna. All of our keys are hung up on the key rack just to the side of the garage door."

Alice looked up at Jasper, her smile widening at the happy expression on his face. "I love you," she mouthed wordlessly, giving his lips a soft, quick peck.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Suddenly, Alice caught Jacob's scent and another question arose to her mind. Did he need help picking out a ring?

"Excuse me," Alice smiled, "stay here!"

And with that, she jumped out the window.

ooc - The Kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Anna looked up at Jasper, "um, Jazz, i can't drive, i have never had the chance to learn" she wa embaressed by this, it was something that all normal teenagers did, she had never needed to drive and had never been allowed the time to what with all her training.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Jasper laughed, "You mean there is something that Anna can't do??" he smiled teasing her.

He could smell Jacob downstairs, and wondered what Alice was doing with him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Anna grinned at his teasing. Then a thought came into her head she opened her mind up to Jazz again too emotional to say the words. She showed him the image of him standing next to her undedr the arch, giving her away.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Jasper walked over and gave her a big bear hug

It would be a honour and he playfully rubbed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Anna grined as Jasper came over and hugged her, good thing she was made of stone other wise he would have crushed her. she wrapped her arms round his neck and gave him a hug back, glad that everything was now sorted between them.
She turned as she heard laice leap gracefully through the window and stood waiting for her Fiance to appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Annas room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annas room
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next