Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jasper & Alice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper & Alice - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Alice cried out loudly as his mouth took a hold of her clit, her back arching up off the bed as her head dug into the pillow. Her thighs were locked around his head, her fingers thrusting deeply in and out at a fast pace. She moaned loudly as his nails dug into her ass again and her body tensed.

"Jasper..!" she cried loudly as she came hard, not being able to hold back anymore - her desire for him only rising more.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Jasper loved the sound of his name of her lips heavy with passion. He bit and sucked hard on her clit, enjoying the feel of her body pulsing under his tongue as she let go.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Alice whimpered as she slowly came down, her body trembling and twitching as she panted.

"Jasper..please, baby.. I need to feel you inside me.." she whimpered weakly as she ran her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Jasper kissed her lightly in the patch of hair between her legs. Leaving a trail of kisses up her body, flicking his tongue in and out her belly button, kissing up her middle. Taking each breast in turn into his mouth and giving the nipple a long hard suck. To the hollow of her throat.

EAch kiss slow, taking his time as he did it.

"Yes my darling, tell me what you need...." purring
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Alice moaned softly as Jasper kissed up her body, trembling again as his mouth closed around her nipples, tilting her head back as he moved to the throat. Her arms around him, lifting to wrap her legs around his hips as well.

"You, my love," she whispered, lifting her mouth to kiss his jaw, "I only want you."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Jasper trembled at feather light kiss on his jaw.

"Darling you have me..." lifting hips up and pushing his rock hard cock deeply into her moist dripping cave. "For eternity" he growled, the feel of her round his mannhood making him shake with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Alice gasped as he finally pushed inside her, throwing her head back with a moan. Her legs tightened around his hips, pulling him even deeper inside her. She trembled against his body, her head lifting to continue spreading kisses along his jaw.

"And I'm yours," she moaned, "I'm yours for as long as you want me.." Her hands slid down his back slowly - already she was teetering over the edge again. After a long day of teasing, now that she finally had him, her senses were going insane.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Jasper rocked his hips slowly, gently easing himself in and out, lingering. Pulling out to the tip of her entrance before thrusting in with a long stroke. Teasing her with each movement he made in and out.

"I love you Alice......" his hands either side of her head, so he could use his strength and weight behind each teasing thrust.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Alice clutched at him almost desperately, her nails biting into the back of his shoulders as her body trembled almost violently. Her body kept tensing up with each trust and she writhed with pleasure.

As he looked down at her, she looked up at him, her eyes projecting every bit of love and desire she felt for him. "I love you too, Jasper.. so much.." she breathed. She gasped as his thrust held more strength and her body tensed, almost falling over the edge.

"Please, baby.. stop teasing.." she begged, almost crying with the pleasure radiating through her entire body.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Jasper looked down at her, stopping poised at her entrance, slightly touching, teasing. His eyes heavy with lust and love for his wife, as she begged for him to stop teasing.

He leaned down, his manhood poised at her entrance and kissed her hard and deeply, his tongue forcing her lips a part and stroking sucking her tongue, as he trust in deep and hard bearing all his weight down on her, filling her completely
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:57 pm

The look in his eyes only fueled the fire roaring inside her, not to mention the waves radiating from him. She gasped against his lips as he kissed her, and she kissed him back just as hard, one of her hands cupping the back of his head, tangling her fingers in it.

She cried loudly into his mouth as he finally filled her, pleasure washing over her in waves as she clung desperately the edge - she couldn't believe she was so close again already. "Jasper.. I.." she stammered in between moans, trying to get the words out but unable to as she tightened her legs around him.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Jasper pushed himself hard against her crushing her breast to his chest. Trembling and groaning. "ALice.... he rocked his hips, his motions faster, bearing down on her, grabbing the pillow behind her head, as the frantically filled her again and again and again.

" o my alice....." arching his back,forcing her deeper into the matress so that bed graoned from his weight and force.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Loud cries of pleasure escaped Alice's lips as his hips moved against hers with erratic thrusts. She could feel him trembling and lifted her arms to grip his wrists tightly as he gripped her pillow, her hips met every single one of his thrusts.

"Jasper..!" she cried loudly, her body going rigid as she fell over the edge. Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, rolling over her body so hard she thought she might go unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:20 pm

As he heard Alice shout his name and felt her clamp down, her orgasm coming, he let go....

The surge of pure pleasure coring threw him and waves of after of wave hit him, making him tremble so violently that he collapsed on Alice,

Growling her hame.. ALICE......

If he had still a heart that beating he was certain that the intense orgasm would have made his blood rush and make him weak or faint

"I love you alice..." he panted, even though he was not out of breath, the thrill was just so great.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Alice moaned, wrapping her arms around Jasper as she pressed her face in his neck, trembling as he growled her name - god how she loved that sound. As they both came down her euphoric pleasure, she peppered kisses along his neck and shoulders.

"I love you too, my darling," she murmured, "more than anything." She nuzzled into his neck, her eyes fluttering closed as a smile graced her lips.

"Nice bed choice, baby," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Jasper smiled, rolling of Alice and pulling her to him.

"Yes Darling it still has so much more to offer." his hand skimming down her naked hips.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Alice giggled softly as he rolled her on top of him. She kissed him softly, pulling back with a curious grin.

"Then there's those mirrors you bought too.. I'm still curious about that, you know!" she quipped, leaning down to nip at his collarbone.

Suddenly, a knock sounded from downstairs and she listened for movement in the house, but none came. Alice gave a small pout before rolling out of bed. "I think that means we have to get dressed," she giggled.

In a flash, she had pulled on a new pair of panties and matching bra, along with a new pair of jeans, since Jasper had ripped her previous ones. She pulled on a simple top, and kissed Jasper. "Meet me downstairs?" she smiled, before flying out the door.

ooc - The Cullen House - Visitors from Alaska
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 am

ooc - continued from The Cullen House - Visitors from Alaska

Alice allowed Jasper to lead her upstairs, staying close to his side. Once they entered their bedroom, she closed the door behind them and moved towards the bed. She lay down on it, curling up as she wrapped her arms around herself, looking at Jasper with sad eyes.

"Is there something wrong with me, Jasper? First my parents didn't want me anymore..and now my brother," she said softly, closing her eyes as she pressed her face into the pillow she was hugging.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 am

Jasper climbed onto the bed and spooned himself Alice, drawing her to him and holding her in his arms.

"Alice there is nothing wrong with you. Darling you are the most wonderful person and I love you with all that I am."

He kissed her lightly on the shoulder.

"I want you...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:20 am

Alice whimpered and turned in his arms, pressing her face into his chest as she wrapped her arms tight around him. Her body trembled with tearless sobs despite his words.

"I love you, too, jasper, so much.. but it hurts to be rejected by my own brother," she whispered, clinging to him tighter. "W-were you sensing anything from him?"

When he said he wanted her, she looked up at him and kissed him softly. "Thank you, baby," she whispered, touching his face, "you always know what to say to make me feel better."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 am

Jasper kissed Alice feeling a twinge of guilt at her words. His stroked her back, trying to comfort her.

"I could sense that he was scared....nervous......." he shrugged, "I am not sure why, I tried to calm him but he was very jumpy."

He kissed her lightly on the lips again, " So would I be meeting someone as wonderful as you."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:02 am

She relaxed slightly at the feel of his lips, kissing him back softly as she scooted a little closer to him. She sighed softly and nodded. "He did seem for uncomfortable suddenly. I..I don't know what I did," she frowned.

She kissed him once more as he kissed her, and sighed softly once they pulled away, shaking her head as she tucked her head under his. "He didn't think I was wonderful... he's disappointed..just like my parents were."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 am

Jasper pulled away a bit at Alice's words he hated seeing her so upset.

"Darling you are not disappointment. You are wonderful and special, your parents let go of the best thing....." he stroked her cheek. "Would it be selfish of see to say that I am glad that they did? "

Jasper pulled her close and rested his chin on top of her head. " If they hadn't I would never have met you and I can't bare the thought of not having you in my life."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 pm

She looked at him with a small frown, biting her lip to keep it from trembling. She was sure if she could cry, she would be doing that very thing. "I'm sorry," she whispered, reaching up to touch his cheek as well, "I'm the one being selfish. I don't regret any part of my life, Jasper. Everything that has happened to me brought me to you and I would never want to change that. Ever."

She hugged him tightly as he rested his chin on top of her head, kissing his chest softly. "I will never not be a part of your life. I love you, Jasper. You'll always be my husband no matter what. We'll never be apart," she murmured, "it would kill me to be away from you."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Jasper kissed the top of her head and held her close. He was finding it hard to cope with the pain that Alice was feeling, he could feel every worry, sadness and rejection. It pained him that he had played a part. He kept telling himself it was out of love but it did little to make him feel better.

"Sssh now Alice, I am here, I always will be." slowly stroking her back and sending small waves of reassurance to ease her pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Jasper & Alice - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next