Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:13 am

there was nothing gentle about the way he so quickly took her.

Esme gasped as he shoved her against the case and entered her in one fast stroke. She quickly wrapped herself around him as he began his movements.

"Oh holy fuck!" she cried out. She would not last long.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 am

He nibbled playfully at her ear, his hand squeezing her breast roughly, her nipples harder than ever as he pounded into her, harder, deeper, faster.

He was being rough, he knew it, he also knew if Esme were human she would be dead by now, this thought spurred him on even more, the hand at her hip gripping hard, obviously going to leave a bruise. He would apologise to her later but he was enjoying this, more than he ever had before. He also knew that she would ask him to stop if she was uncomfortable or in pain.

He felt his orgasm grow and knew he would soon be coming inside of her, he stared into her eyes, his forehead pressed against hers, he wanted to see it in her eyes when she came.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 am

"We need to get Carlisle and Esme first," Jasper reminded her, and Evan nodded. She was on it.
She could smell them in the study, and based on the smells, she had a good idea of what was going on up there. Normally, she wouldn't interrupt that sort of things, but by now, it was way past time for politeness.
She mounted the stairs in three steps and raced toward the study. She pounded on the door until she heard the sound of two loud cries and an even more impressively loud series of moans, pants, and whispered endearments, followed by silence. That told her that the people behind the door had just climaxed.
Es una vez buena, she thought, shrugging. She'd had interrupted if it had been a bad time too.
"Carlisle, Esme, there's a sadistic vampire out in the woods, and we're afraid that she's gotten to Anna. You two need to get out of there and come help us," she shouted. As an afterthought, she added, "Sorry to interrupt."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 am

Carlilse groaned loudly, he had just bent Esme over the desk to take her from behind. "I'm sorry." He whispered, kissing an arse cheek as he grabbed his pants and shirt and dressed quickly.

He left the study and raced down to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 am

In different circumstances, Eva might have made some comment about Carlisle's unusually high virility, but she held back.
"Perdóneme. Lo siento," she said again. "It's really an emergency." She led him quickly down the stairs toward the kitchen.

OOC: Let's continue this in Full House.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:57 am

Esme was on the brink of one of the most powerful orgasams of her entire existance once he had bent her over. He had never once done that to her before.

The thumping at the door broke the moment, and scrambling for her clothes she followed her husband out of the study.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:40 pm

OOC FROM THE BEDROOM

Carlisle paced up and down the study, stopping every meter to hang his head in his hands, the shame was over powering. His head turned to the door as he heard Esme approaching and he stepped as silently as he could toward the door, waiting to see if she would speak or just come in.

He looked down to the floor as a note was slipped underneath it. He unfolded it gently, recognising Esme's scroll immediately. The note read:

Darling, do you have any idea how HOT that was, hearing you doing that. What ARE you trying to do to me? I'm going to need a change of underwear.

He looked at the door, listening carefully, still hearing her breathing he flung the door open, not giving her a chance to speak.

"You're wearing underwear?" He gasped, his embarressment completely forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Esme nodded and gulped he he asked her. She slowly backed up against the wall opposite the door which her husband had just flung open.

She looked down at her note, clutched in his hands.

"I am... I hoped to make things easier on you by wearing some.. Although now I'm thinking that perhaps it was a mistake" she muttered, her eyes dark.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:56 pm

"Easier on me?" He growled playfully. "That's not even possible, Esme." He replied, stepping closer to her, placing his hands against the wall either side of her head, pinning her in.

"I will always want you every minute of every day... Underwear or not... It's just a surprise to hear you're wearing it, I was beginning to think you didn't own any." He said, a slight smirk playing at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:01 pm

"Oh I do... I recall, you actually went out and purchused this set for me one day in Port Angeles... See?" She placed his hand to her chest and pulled the plunging neckline of her shirt down half an inch to reveal her delacate red lace baclony bra. She smirked at him.

"I also recall you being rather flustered that you were pushed into going into the store by Alice because she saw how much I would like it.... Seeing as in almost ninty years you had never brought me any lingerie" she trailed off, walking her fingers up his chest seductivlly.

She exhalled, ducking under his arms. "I thought that putting them on, an extra layer between us would make it slightly.... Harder...."

She looked down at him.

"I guess I was right"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 pm

He took his arm as she tried to get away from him, pulling her around gently to face him, his eyes dark, his face serious as he tried to make her feel like he was upset.

He bent himself over, leaning his lips to her ear, his hand still gripping at her arm. "You, Esme Cullen... Are a cock tease." He groweled, his free hand roughly gripping between her legs as he stroked her clit quickly through her clothing. "You'll pay for it later." He smiled then, crashing his lips to hers as he released her arm.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Esme groaned inadvertendly as he roughly stroked her through her tight jeans. Her mouth fell open and her eyes darkened as he let her go. She slumped back against the wall and looked at him.

"Cock Tease hey lover?" she asked, smiling, once she had recovered enough to speak to him once again. "I can give you that" she whispered as she sauntered away from him, swaying her hips, seductivally. She turned her head and licked her lips as she looked him up and down.

"I meant it when I told you I thought it was hot... What you were doing." Esme whispered, shylly. "KNowing that you were doing it, and thinking of me... Well..." she smiled at him and walked off down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:30 pm

"Esme..." He growled as she turned and sashayed away from him. His cock bulged in his pants, straining to be unleashed.

He growled at her words, knowing that she thought it was hot was quite a turn on. He sighed as she continued to walk down the corridor then turned back into his study, shutting the door and leaning against it, trying to regulate his heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Esme chuckled to herself as she entered the living room and looked around. She could not believe the things she had said to her husband... But then again living with and being in close proxcimity to at least six other hormonal vampires, there was no surprise. She just wasn't used to showing it often.

It appeared though that the whole senario went down well with Carlisle. She knew that he must have some thoughts in his ancient, yet beautiful mind... Deep, dark thoughts about their private moments. And she was going to get it out of him, one way or another.

She walked to the couch and took a cushion, and plumped it mindlessley and gently hummed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm

OOC: The Living Room; New Family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2