Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Beach. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Beach. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Beach. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Beach. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Beach. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Beach. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Beach. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Beach. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Beach. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Beach.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Alice's hand was clasped lovingly around Jasper's as they walked along the sandy shore of the beach. The moon was full and bright - casting a dreamy look on their already alabaster skin. But suddenly, she stopped, her eyes wide, focused intently on the images flitting rapidly through her mind.

She clutched Jasper's hand tighter, her eyes fluttering as she struggled to see exactly what was happening. A newcomer in the Cullen household. She wasn't human, that was for sure. What was she? All she could see was a mass of long white hair. More images flashed through her mind and her eyebrows knit together. The girl was a shape-shifter. She saw a blur of images. The mass of white hair flying through the wind. Nessie's flushed face. Bella's scared eyes. She didn't know what to make of it all.

But just as suddenly as it came it was gone. She laid a hand against her chest, blinking. "Something is happening...I..I couldn't see properly," she whispered. She looked up at him, her golden eyes brimming with unspoken apologies. "I think we should go back."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 pm

"Of course." Jasper replied, holding her close to his body. He hadn't sen what she had but he could feel her fear as real as if it was his. She was also feeling frustrated at not being able to understand her latest vision. "You get in the car, my angel and I'll tell Charlotte and Peter that we are leaving early."

He raced to the opposite end of the beach to say goodbye to their friends, leaving Alice alone in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:47 pm

As he raced across the dark beach, she stood for a moment, watching the blur of his body, missing his comforting arms already. Stared at the moon a moment longer, hoping everybody was okay before racing in the opposite direction. She was at the car in the blink of an eye, and stopped short. Her head tilted in the direction Jasper had gone in before she scurried up into their hotel room, going unnoticed. As quickly as she could, she gathered their things, packing them before hurriedly checking out.

Placing their belongings in the back of the car, she slipped into the front passenger to wait for Jasper. She sat still for a moment, closing her eyes, trying to remember the imagines that had so rapidly crossed her mind. But nothing she puzzled together made sense. Finally, she reached into the glove compartment for her small black journal. Crossing her legs, she opened it slowly, running her fingers along the crisp white pages. Pulling a pen from in between the pages, she began to write.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Peter and Charlotte took the news well, Alice and Jasper visited them nearly every weekend so it wasn't like they wouldn't meet up again soon.

Jasper raced back across the beach toward the hotel, spotting Alice already waiting in the car. He jumped into the driver seat and rested his hand on Alice's leg, squeezing reassuringly. "We'll be home in less than an hour."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:32 pm

As Jasper slid into the car, she laid her hand on top of his and nodded. "I'm scared, Jasper," she whispered, turning her head to look out the window. "There's a stranger there. A woman." She paused for a moment before looking towards him. "What if she's hurt someone? Bella looked so scared. And Nessie, she looked troubled."

She leaned back against the seat with a sigh, rubbing her fingers back and forth gently across his knuckles, needing the comfort. She knew they'd be home soon, but somehow that didn't seem soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 am

"I know you're scared, my darling." Jasper said, concentrating on his driving, when all he wanted to do was pull Alice into his lap and hold her tight. "I'm sure they're all fine... Are they at the house? Because Carlisle and Esme will be with them and then it's four against one and even if they're alone, there's still two of them and Edward won't let anyone hurt Bella or Nessie." He finished lamely, stroking his hand up and down Alice's arm. "We're nearly there now, princess."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 am

Just the sound of his voice was comforting. "I didn't see Carlisle or Esme, I don't think.. I don't know what I saw. There were so many things are once, and so fast that it makes me head ache." She sighed again, lifting a hand to her forehead, as if that alone would ease the tension. "I just wish I could see something else. Something to put me at ease of this new comer." As he stroked her arm, she felt a sense of calmness - and she didn't know whether he was making her calm with his abilities, or his very presence alone was helping. Sometimes it was the latter. Her lips formed a small, thankful smile as she looked at him. "Thank you. I love you, Jasper."

ooc - You have amazing timing! I totally crashed and just woke up, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:26 am

OOC: lol sorry it took so long super busy.

The car pulled into the outskirts of Forks. Jasper noticed Alice still rubbing fervantly at her forehead. "My darling please. Don't make yourself any worse."

He used his ability to send more waves of calm over he, hoping that the calmer she felt the less she would revisit the vision.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 am

ooc - Oh it's no problem! Like I said, it was actually perfect timing Smile

She nodded to him slowly, closing her eyes with a soft sigh. Another wave hit her and this time, she knew it was him.

She felt calmer - more at ease. She lifted his hand easily, brushing her lips against his knuckles before opening the small black journal again. She looked over at Jasper for a moment before looking down at the pages before her, her hand moving quickly over, leaving behind elegant black print.

She didn't stop writing until she heard the familiar sounds of their home. She replaced the pen back in the middle and turned in her seat to place the journal in her bag, looking out the window as they slowly pulled up to the Cullen mansion. She took a deep breath, and placed her hand on the door handle, looking back to Jasper.

"I can smell her.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 am

Continues in The Cullen House
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 am

OOC- from Cullen House (Alice and Jasper)

Jasper pushed the car as fast as it would go. Even as the dial strained at the edge of the pedometer, it was not fast enough. He growled in frustration.

When Seattle came into view, he slowed as not to draw attention to himself, he really could not deal with humans at the moment. He pulled into the parking lost infront of the beach.

He jumped out the car and raced to sea. Looking for Alice. He could not smell her, see her...
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:19 am

Jasper walked up the beach, still searching for Jasper.

He was certain that Alice would have gone to the place they had been happy, before Anna and all that had happened over the last week has pulled into this spiral.

Jasper would not stop. He stalked the beaches, looking for her. Trying to catch her scent.

If not the beach then where.... Jasper spun on his heel and ran back to the car. People starred as the cars tyres screeched as he left, he didn't care. Alice was at the hotel.

He had no idea what he was going to say but he wasn't leaving....ever.

OOC Seattle (the hotel)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach.   The Beach. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beach.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Out of Town :: Seattle-
Jump to: