Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Home Alone

Go down 
+7
Jazzie
Ed
Leah Clearwater
RosalieHale
Bella Cullen
Esme Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Home Alone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Nessie looked at her father knowing she didnt have to speak for him to know how she was feeling. She just smiled and thought "better, thankyou". She loved her father so much, and she could understand his protectiveness over her, but she liked the new person who had entered their lives, she reminded her of Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Bella looked up at Edward and smiled. Nodding gently. She was enjoying and was at ease with the way in which their daughter was interacting with their new friend.

Relieved that Renesmee was feeling better she kissed her gently on the forehead. "You tired sweetie, it very late?" she spoke to their babygirl, running a hand through her curls. "Do you want to try and get some rest?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Edward quirked a smile at Anna then squeezed Bella's arm gently. "That may not be a bad idea love." Then to NEssie, "What do you wish to do?"
He hoped to speak to Bella once Nessie was rested. There was a lot--too much--going on with their child and it irked him, knowing their families peace was a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Anna smiled and sat back down. Obviously Edward was not going to let her off the hook as easily as his wife and child.
"honestly i dont know why i am here. I can give you a brief overview of how i got here though, if that would help?" She looked at him, understanding why he was so protective of his family, she would be too in his situation. She found it endearing, he was honest, he got to the point.
"I am originally from Cornwall in England, I didnt have a very happy upbringing and when i dicovered i was shapeshifter i heard about an Island between Scotland and COrnwall called Eista that apparently had other shifters on it, or at least so went the rumours i uncovered. SO, i ran away and travelled there. I discovered a fmaily living on a small farm there. THeir son, Alistair, was also a shapeshifter. THey trained me, helped my learn to control my abilities. They became a family to me, i fell in love with AListair and we were happy, or so i thought. AListairs parents were not who either of us thought they were. They were trying to put together and army of shapeshifters, to battle others of our kind. Alistair tried to protect me, he lost his life and i was taken prisoner when i tried to leave. Eventually i escaped, managed to get a flight away from there, i didnt really care where, i ended up here in Washington. I just wandered really, not really thinking about where i was going or what i was going to do. I had to hide a lot, humans dont really take to well to my appearance. I slept during the day, walked at night and ended up here. I dont know why, i just did. i have been hiding in the woods for about 5 days. Till today, you know what happens after that."
I hope that helps a bit.
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Renesmee looked up at her mother, she hadnt realise just how tired she actually was. It didnt seem fair that everyone else got to stay up while she had to sleep. However, she did need to sleep, badly.
She nodded then rested her head on her mothers shoulder, almost drifting off where she was.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 pm

"I think that answers our question" Bella whispered, grinning at Edward. Renesmee was just so beautiful and perfect. Such a little Angel. Amazing.

"Excuse us for a little while - whilst we put her down, please, help youself to whatever you need ok?" Bella said to Anna before taking Edwards hand and pulling him in the direction of the steps up to Renesmees room at her grandparents' house.

After laying her down and tucking her in, Bella quietly pulled Edward into the hallway and into Alice and Jaspers room so that they would be able to talk together quietly.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Carlisle and Esme entered the house through the kitchen and found Anna cooking herself something to eat. Carlisle couldn't see Bella and Edward but he could her them muttering to each other from Alice's room. He turned his attention back to Anna.

"You're looking much better." He smiled, affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Anna smiled as Esme and Dr Cullen entered their kitchen. "I feel it, thankyou. I hope you dont mind, i was feeling a bit low on energy again and Bella and Edward said i could just help myself. I found some bread and cold cuts of meat, it suits my tastes so i just threw it together". Anna indictaed to the pile of sandwiches she made, blushing slightly at the quantity. "Sorry, i guess im a liitle hungrier than most humans. You have a lovely home by the way, thankyou for letting me stay, i can probably find somehwre or move on soon enough, so you can have your home back, just say the word and i wil be out of your hair, i wouldnt want to put you out of your home, especially seeing as it sound like you ahve only just got the place to yourselves."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Renesmee fell asleep before her head even hit her little pink pillow on her bed. Her dreams were much sweeter than those of her first attempt at sleep earlier in the evening. They were of her parents and family, which now included Anna in her eyes. everyone was toegetehr again, like they should be, Aice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle, her mother and father, Jacob and Anna and the rest of the wolves, all of them toegterh.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Standing in Alice and Jaspers room, bella clasped Edwards hands tightly and looked up imploringly into his amber eyes. She pulled herself closer.

"Edward, please talk to me. I need to know what you are thinking" - a sentence which was usually uttered by Edward not vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Esme chuckled regarding the food "Believe me, that's nothing compared to when we have the pack for dinners - They eat us out of house and home. Just help yourself. It all has to be eaten"

"And you're more than welcome to stay here. You look like you could use a break?" she enquired. They needed to get a little more background information on her.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 pm

"Yes." Carlisle said, agreeing with his wife. "Stay as long as you like, we have plenty of space now the children are flying the nest." He smiled, slipping his arm around Esme's waist.

He smiled lovingly at her, glad to have her in his life.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 am

'yes' Esme agreed. "its so quiet here now. It will be nice to have a bit of life in the house. Alice and Jasper still live here, but they are travelling at the moment, so its only the two of us when Bella and Edward and Renesmee are not here. They live in the woods but need their own space being weds" she explained.

"I set up room for you on the third floor. You will have your own bathroom there too. Please. Treat this like your home Anna."
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 am

"I'm just thinking that this condition of nightmares for Nessie has to do with her craving blood. Humans blood."
Edward hedl the knobs of her shoulders. "And also that these dreams must MEAN something."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:07 am

Bella nodded. "Do you think that the dream might have been a vision... Or perhaps judging by the scars on Anna's body, perhaps a flash back?" she asked her love, whispering quickly. "Maybe she is connected to shifters now that Jacob has imprinted with her?". That was a long-shot, Bella knew that. But anything was possible in their world. They must cover everything and leave no stone un-turned.

She stopped and thought about the fact that Renesmee had craved human blood. "As for the blood... i hope you are wrong. I know she is not venomous, but she could still easily kill someone should she drink from them. It cant be a regular thing" - this did really concern Bella. Greatly.

"Esme and Carlisle are home" she stated. Knowing that Edward would have heard them too.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 am

He tugged her waist and shaped her to him. "No I don't beleve they're flashbacks...but perhaps...futuristic?" He paused to kissed her. "And if Alice hasn't seen anything....then that leaves a bigger question...and why are these nightmares you've had?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:05 am

Bella looked up at him and cupped his cheek in her hand. Even after seven months of them being the same - it still never ceased to amaze her how they could feel warm to one another. They'd spent so long when she was hot and human, and he was cold and hard like marble.

"You know about the dreams I used to have... Seeing her writhing like that... It brought back painful memories... I don't wish for her to suffer disrupted sleep because of dreams... And to FEAR going to sleep as much as I did. The only time that I didn't suffer too badly is when you were holding me in your arms"

She paued and looked back up into his fluid-gold eyes.

"And you can't hold her all night Edward... When would I get you all to myself" she joked, trying to lighten the moment, for she knew that he hated being reminded of her nightmares... As they'd usually involved him, and had started when he left her just after her eighteenth birthday. The dreams had not subsided untill she was changed, even though they'd been back together. They had still haunted Bella. And she knew that Edward felt himself, partly to blame, even though Bella had told him on numerous occasions that it was not him, and not to fret. That it had just been her overactive human mind playing her.

She kissed him back tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:42 am

Anna smiled shyly at the couple in front of her. They were being so nice to her and she still did not really understand why. But thwey do seem to make a habit of taking in waiths and strays to their family from the sounds of things. And she supposed she could be considered a stray.
She repeated back to them the story that she had told Bella and Edward a little while earlier. keeping details to a minimum. She didnt want the scare them too much with the horrors of what she had been through.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Anna went to sit down and eat the meal she had just made herself, where she found a bit of paper and a pen. It gave her an idea. She needed to explain to the family what had happened to her. They deserved that much and she could not verbalise it herslef, she was not brave enough for that yet. But she could write it down. Which is what she did. With Esme and Carlisle watching her.
She then handed the bit of paper over to them, with tears in her eyes.

OOC - the letter can be found in Annas blog
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Carlisle took the piece of paper Anna handed to him and read through it carefully, his brow furrowed, his mouth turned to a frown. He handed the letter to Esme and went to sit next to Anna, wrapping his arms around her. "You are safe here. No one will ever hurt you again, that much I promise." He said.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Anna, feeling an immense overwhelming surge of relief flow through her burried her head into Dr Cullen's shoulder, and burst into tears. It was only 2 weeks ago that all of this had ended and she had no wnere near gotten over it yet. She just felt relieved to have finally found somewhere that seemed to be safe. But then again, she had felt safe on Eista and was proved wrong. But for some reason she couldnt help but feel anything but trust for these people.
She lifted her head slightly and wiped the tears falling freely down her cheeks.
"Im sorry, i havnt cried like that ever"
Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Edward sniggered lightly under his breath.
He tugged Bella into him until they were molded together. He peppered kisses all over her face then met her lips in a long, slow kiss.
His fingers were in her hair. He pulled away and whispered, "How about this. We can hold Nessie in a little while. For now, allow her to sleep. And you..." He constricted his arms to where if she were mortal still, he'd be hurting her. "I'll just have to comfort you." Then he kissed her neck tenderly.
If Emmett werre near, he'd find this situation hilarious...but Edward needed to keep Bella at peace.....Hell, he needed it himself.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Esme took the paper off Carlisle and read it. She was deeply moved and saddened by Anna's tale. She placed a cold hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. "Oh Anna - What a terrible time you have had. If we can help in anyway, we will. We will try and keep you safe. All of us." she said, her dead heart aching for the girl. She needed love in her life. And that was something that they could all give her.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Carlisle placed his hand on top of his wifes, if anyone could comfort Anna it was Esme. He smiled warmly at his wife, his eyes telling her that she was his world and he loved her.

"If there is anything you need, Anna... Don't hesitate to ask us." He said, his eyes falling back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Anna couldnt help but smile at Esme. She was obviously an incredible woman. "Thank you, it measn a lot to me. It would be nice to have a fresh start. But im not sure the rest of your household would agree with you on letting me stay. I dont think your son is too keen on me. Which i can understand, he has a family to protect. i dont want to stand In the way of that."
Anna yawned. She was getting tired, although she knew she would not be able to sleep, not until the sun started to rise on the horizon. Her body had developed its own way of knowing when this was. It was like she went into shut down mode.
but that was not for a few hours yet. She thought it might be worth showing the fmaily her transformation, while they were prepared for it, so she did not surprise them when they were not expecting it. She figured that that would not be a good thing considering the known strengh of vampires. She didnt think she could out run one at the moment while she was still weak.
"Maybe you would like to meet my alter ego, it might help you and your family understand me better, and save any future mishaps".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next