Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 am

When Kira jumped up and wrapped her legs round his waist, he used his free hand to hold her skinny ass in place.

She was so wet and slick that Jacob pushed all four of his fingers into her tight hole. Pumping in and out while his thumb rubbed her clit in circles. The rhythm and pace increasing, he wanted her to fall, and fall hard.

His fingers pushing and curling, thumb flciking.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 am

Oh fuck. She thought as he pushed what felt like his entire hand into her tight pussy, his thumb circling, flicking, teasing her swollen clit.

God, she needed to moan, to scream. He was being so unfair. She tore her lips from his, kissing down his neck, trying to take her mind off of how fantastic he felt moving inside her.

Fuck! Fuck! She moved her lips down to his shoulder, sucking his skin softly, until he began to pump harder into her, her body reacted rocking against his hand, taking him as deep as she could. She was about to moan, what could she do to stop herself?

Fuck, Jacob! She thought in her mind, desperate to scream his name, her teeth sinking into his shoulder as she clenched around his hand, shaking uncontrollably, tears of joy streaming down her face, as he made her come, hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 am

Jacob stiffened and he bit down on his lips as her teeth into his shoulder. Loving the feel of her shaking in his arms, as she came her orgasm taking her, her mussels tight on his fingers.

"Kira baby..." he wiped away the tears, worried now that he had hurt her. "ARe you ok?" his voice filled with concern
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:05 am

"Oh. My. God." Kira panted into his ear, her head resting on his shouder, her chest heaving as she breathed deeply, trying to regain her composure. He cheeks were flushed and her heart was racing.

She was glad he was so strong and could hold her in his arms, it also helped that she was so small. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him, not want to let go just yet.

"Fuck, Jacob." She whispered into his ear. "That was... Was... Amazing."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:17 am

Jacob smiled and took his hand out from between her legs.

" It's my pleasure.... it's always my pleasure." he kissed her softly on the lips.

"We had better get out of here I am sure they wondering what is taking us so long/" placing her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 am

She nodded as he placed her feet back on the ground, she looked down as she straightened her skirt. She picked up Jacobs shirt and chucked it at him to put on while she pulled his jeans up his legs, she bent down to place a quick kiss on his cock before she zipped up his trousers.

She picked up half on the pile of clothes and Jacob took the rest. Jacob looked at her questioningly. "I was going to buy it all anyway." She giggled as they walked back to the front of the shop, dropping everything down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 am

Jacob laughed and followed her to her to the counter and put down the pile of clothes.

Wrapping his arms round her, and pulling her close to him. He didn't want to be to far from her.

"What's next then?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 am

Kira leant against him as the cashier rang up their items, Jacob let out a low whistle as he saw the total. Kira smiled at him as she handed over her credit card.

She looked at her watch. "Well... It's around lunch time, so we could go and eat if you're hungry... Or we could find a pharmacy." She took her card back and put it in her purse, taking a few of the several bags while Jacob took the rest.

She slipped her sunglasses back onto her face as they stepped back into the Venetion sunshine.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 am

Jacob carried the pile of bags and followed Kira back into the Venetian sunshine.

"How about we visit the pharmacy on the way to lunch? And you better eat something Kira, you hardly touched you food again. If you don't .... I will have to with hold certain activities..... for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 am

"No fair." She said, looking sideways at him. "I don't have a large appetite... Well I do... But not for food." She smiled as they reached what she presumed to be a pharmacy.

She took the bags from him and nodded her head toward the doorway. "In you go then." She smiled. "Call me when you get out, I'm going to go and look for a nice restaurant." She kissed his cheek and started to walk away, smiling at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 am

Jacob walked in and had a look round for condoms, surely they where the same whatever country you where in. He looked but could not see them on the shelves.

A lady at he counter called out to him, but he did not speak Italian. "Sorry I don't speak...." the lady smiled and then greeted him him fluent English. Jacob smiled at least this would be slightly less embarrassing if she understood him.
Not making eye contact and with a red flush to his cheeks, he asked. "Mmm could have a packet of....ahhh.... condoms." As soon as he said the word his cheeks went a even deeper red.

The lady smiled and popped a pack into a brown bag. He paid and left as soon as possible, he was sure she was laughing and checking him out the same time. He went even redder.

"Kira!!" he called as he walked out and followed her scent.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 am

"I thought I said to call." Kira called to him as she saw him walking toward her across the plaza, she indicated her phone on the table outside the restaurant, waiting for him to ring, then she noticed the flush to his cheeks and giggled.

"Awww, did that embarrass you baby?" She smiled as he sat down, taking his hand. "I ordered for you, I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:10 am

Jacob sat down and laughed, "It could have been worse at least she spoke English."

He took her hand and there fingers entwined. " I don't mind as long as you ordered something descent for yourself." he really was worried about how little she ate. Especially since they where having so much sex, she needed the calories.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:17 am

"Well that's good." She smiled, looking down at their linked hands and starting to laugh as she imagined Jacob miming putting on a condom. "I'm sorry." She giggled, her free hand cupping his cheek. "Thank you for doing that for me... And yes I did order something decent." She said, smiling at the waiter as he appeared with two bowls of spaghetti carbonara.

"Can we have a bottle of Amarone as well please?" She asked the waiter, who nodded as he left.

"See." She smiled, picking up her fork. "Is that ok for you? I can order you something else if you like."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:21 am

"No this is perfect..." and took the fork in his hand and began to eat. Watching her eat. He was glad to see that she not picking.

"So do we have plan for after lunch. A bit of sight seeing or a trip on one of those boats?"

He didn't want her to think that all he wanted was sex all day. He wanted her to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 am

"A bit of sightseeing would be wonderful." She smiled. "Those boats look absolutely wonderful."

She watched Jacob eat his food, she wondered if he might have just been being kind about what she had ordered, but judging by the noises he was making, he was enjoying it.

She put her fork down after she had eaten half of the dish, sitting back in her chair as she ran her hand over her stomach. She was feeling a little sick and wondered if the creme fresche had been ok.

"How's yours?" She asked reaching for her glass of wine, the scent of it hit her before her lips had even touched the glass and she wrinkled her nose at it, putting it back on the table.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:38 am

Jacob put his fork down. She had started well but again she had left her food. "It's fine but is there something wrong with yours." Pointing at her bowl, "You have not eaten a lot again. Are you feeling ok??"

He wondered if perhaps she had a bug or something
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 am

"I'm not sure if one of the ingrediants was ok." She pushed her bowl toward him. "Try it, see what you think."

She was definately feeling naseaous. She supposed it could be from the alcohol last night, but by the time they had got to bed she had felt fine and it definately wasn't from the wine as she hadn't even touched it yet.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 am

Jacob took the bowl and tasted her food, it was the same as his, nothing wrong as fas as he could tell.

"Maybe you coming down with something? Should we go back to the hotel and rest up... and I mean rest."

He stroked her her cheek.

"If your sick baby I don't want you to do over do it."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 am

"No, Jacob... No I'm ok." She left a tip on the table as she stood up, picking up their shopping and slipping her arm around his waist. "We're on holiday. I don't want to ruin it."

She slipped her hand in the back pocket of his jeans as they started to walk. "Is there anything you would like to do?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 am

Jacob wrapped his arm round Kira's waist, resting his hand on her hip, holding her close.

"Not really. I would like to go on the canal with one of those boats but we can wait for Jasper and Alice for that if you prefer."

Jacob watched the people milling round them. "Let's drop these bags of at the hotel first, that way we have more freedom to do what we like."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 am

"Ok." She smiled, melting into him. "I'm sure Alice would love a romantic boat ride down the canal." She kissed his neck. "I know I would... Let's hope the weather isn't great tomorrow."

Before she knew it they were outside their hotel room, Kira pulled the room key from Jacob's pockets as his hands were full. She swiped the card through the slot and opened the door letting him in.

She dumped the bags in the corner of room and smiled at him. "Why don't you go and try some of it on, see what you think of it."

He nodded and picked up the rest of the bags and walking into the bathroom. Kira smiled as she watched him leave. She loved that man, he was so kind and loving. She went to sit on the bed while she waited for him, hoping that he would give her a nice fashion show.

She lay back against the pillows, getting comfortable, her hand on her churning stomach as she fell to sleep.

OOC: Jacob and Kira's Room 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira   Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Tag: Jacob and Kira
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2