Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Jasper held her close, " My love for you will never alter, never change.... I love you Alice, eternally, with all that I am. I belong to you."

Kissing her and then slowly sitting up. " We better go and check on Kira, perhaps we can do something for her or even if it is just to keep Jacob company."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Alice hugging him tightly, kissing his neck softly. "Just as I belong to you, my love," she murmured, pulling herself closer. She gave a soft smile and returned his soft kiss, cupping his cheek lightly.

She nodded as he sat up, and kissed him once more before crawling off the bed. She moved to the walk in closet, not bothering to shut the doors as she dug around for a suitable outfit. Finally finding a cute pink ensemble, she fished out a pair of panties, identical to the ones she'd wore the night before, only light pink and pulled out the hot pink gaucho capris, tugging on the white and pink plaid off the shoulder short sleeved top. She didn't bother with a bra - the top wasn't tight to where it'd be noticeable and she didn't feel like messing with the straps. She pulled on a pair of high black heels to finish the outfit, giggling as she knew even with the added inches to her height, Jasper would still tower over her.

She stepped out of the walk in closet, and headed into the bathroom, touching up her make up and fixing her hair before stepping back into the room. "Presentable?" she asked, doing a little twirl.

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 Yhst-50958542405417_2099_1018811044

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 Yhst-50958542405417_2097_1987389839
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 Jackson11

Jasper quickly pulled on his clothes, wearing a slight pin strip trousers, waistcoat and a button up shirt with sleeves rolled up.
He turned to look at Alice and grinned, "More than presentable you look drop dead gorgeous." laughing slightly at his pun.

He wrapped his arms round ALice's waist, her naked skin touching his naked arms sending shoot of electricity up his arms

"Lets go see what we can do for your poorly best friend."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Alice let her eyes move down the length of his body and she smiled - god he always looked so good. She giggled at his words and shook her head at him. "Good one, baby," she teased. She smiled up at him as his arms wrapped around her, the contact between their bare skin making her tremble in the best of ways.

"Good idea, 'cause if we're in here alone for another minute, I'm pinning you back down on that bed," she teased, tilting her head up to brush her lips against his, taking his hand and leading him to the door after grabbing their room key. She grinned at him and slipped it into his vest pocket and led him out the door, walking down the three doors to Kira and Jacob's door, lifting her fist to knock lightly on the door.

ooc - continued in Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:07 pm

ooc - Shopping Tag: Jasper and Alice

Alice smiled, and squeezed his hand, "I love you, too, Jasper. With everything in me." The walk to the hotel was short and brisk. The air felt good flowing through her newly long hair. As they walked in the lobby, she walked closer to him, smiling as they headed up to the room.

Once they were inside, she set down her bag, slipped off her shoes and crawled onto the bed, laying down on her side and looking towards Jasper, and patting the bed. "Come here, baby.. I need to be close to you," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Jasper put down his guitar and the bags. Walking over to the bed a small smile on his lips, " I need you too Alice."

Climbing up onto the bed and crawling over to her. Lying on his side facing her, his arms reaching out and wrapping themselves around her. Pulling her close. Her head resting under his chin, fingers gently stroking her waist.

"I love you Alice..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Alice sighed happily as he pulled her close. She nuzzled her face into his chest, her own arms snaking around him as she slipped a leg in between his only to press closer to him.

"I love you, too, baby," she murmured into his chest, pressing soft kisses against any place on his body that he could reach. "You make me whole," she said softly, her hands pulling the back of his shirt out of his pants to slip her hands under it. She sighed softly at the contact of his skin and stroked his back with her soft hands.

"I love when I can feel what you're feeling.. like you did at the salon. It's the best feeling in the world, Jasper. The very best."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Jasper smiled, giving her a light kiss on the lips, "I have something to show you" and slipped off the bed. Going to fetch his new guitar and coming to sit on the edge of the bed near Alice.

"After everything has happened with Anna and Peter. I wanted to show how much you mean to me, so I wrote this...."

Jaspers fingers strumming the guitar, opening his heart, letting her feel the depth of his love as he played. His complete and utter devotion to her, his love for her ran so deep that he could not live without her. She was his heart, his soul, his life.

Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 am

Alice pouted at him as he slipped off the bed, but looked at him curiously as he brought a guitar back with a guitar. She couldn't help but laugh quietly to herself - she'd been so focused on him that she didn't even notice he had bought a guitar. But as he started to speak, she looked at him intently as she sat up slowly.

At the sound of Anna's name, she bit her lip and bent her knees, hugging her arms around her legs as she brought them up against her chest. However, she gave him a small smile and waited for him to continue.

As he started to strum the beautiful melody, her eyes softened and she felt her entire body melted. Her stone heart felt as though it would beat straight out of her chest, and venom tears quickly pooled in her golden eyes. She was so touched.. and the emotions from coming for him would've without a doubt knocked her off her feet had she been standing.

As he slowly finished, she wiped her face and slowly moved to her hands and knees and crawled to him. Once she reached him, she moved up on her knees, being careful as his new guitar was in between them and cupped her hands around his face, kissing him deeply, pouring every ounce of her love for him into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 am

Jasper slipped his guitar down to the ground, his arms snaking round Alice and pulling her into his lap. Not breaking there deep loving kiss.

THe love poring out of ALice made him shake, his hands stroking her back and pressing his still heart next to hers. They where bound. There hearts belonged to one another.

Jasper pulled away, breathing heavily and whispered "Alice.....I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:29 am

Alice settled into his lap, her arms moving to wrap around his neck rather than cupping his face, her lips moving slowly and passionately over his. She could feel him shaking and she only wrapped her arms around him tighter, feeling him press his chest into hers.

As their lips parted, she looked up at him, breathing just as heavily as he was. "I love you, too, Jasper...there aren't enough words in this universe to express the strength of my love for you..the strength of my devotion..you're my life. The very essence of my being.. without you, there is no me. I live every day just because you do."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:51 am

Jasper picked Alice up and stood up cradling her in his arms. Effortlessly jumping back on to the bed and walked into the middle. Gently he lowered Alice down on to the bed. Hovering over her, his mouth coming down on hers. His lips soft and a whisper on her mouth, his tongue skimming the shape of her lips.

Jaspers hands stroking her exposed stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:48 am

Alice wrapped her arms further around him as he cradled her against him, gasping as he jumped up on the bed. She looked at him intently as he gently laid her down, her dark long hair feathering around her head against the snow white pillow. As his lips touched hers, she brought her hand up to gently clutch at the front of his shirt, a soft whimper escaping her lips at the tenderness of his mouth.

She trembled as his hands caressed her bare stomach as she couldn't help but arch her body. Her arms wrapped around him slowly, parting her lips for him with a soft sigh. Her fingers ran through his hair before sliding them down his back, moving slowly - lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 am

Jaspers tongue gently stroked the outside of her mouth before easing her mouth open and slipping his tongue inside, seeking her own sweet tongue and stroking and sucking.

His right hand stroking up her bare mid riff and slipping under shirt. Sighing as he touched her naked breast, his fingers teasing her nipples into peaks. Jaspers left hand braced at the side of her hip so that it could bare his weight as he hovered over, stoking her back.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 am

Alice moaned softly as his tongue probed gently, her own caressing his as she brought a hand to the side of his face, kissing him back deeply and slowly. She gasped against his lips, arching into his touch as his hand snuck under her top. Her hand fisted around the back of his shift as the one on his face slid into his hair.

She raised a leg to wrap around his waist, lifting her hips into his with a sigh. She broke away from his lips to tilt her head back, moaning softly as their bodies pressed together like two perfect pieces of a puzzle.

"Jasper," she murmured, moving her head to stare up at him with a gaze full of love, "make love to me.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:30 am

Jasper smiled and his lips brushed along her jaw up to her ear where he gently nibbled her lobe and whispered, "There's nothing more I'd rather do. " His head turning and his mouth finding Alice's. Her lips so satin soft, slipping his tongue in, she tasted so sweet.

Jaspers hand cupped her breast, his fingers stoking as his thumb and index finger pinched her nipples softly to peaks. The hand stroking her back sliding under her trousers and slowly started to slide them down her legs.

His tongue stroking and caressing her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Alice trembled at the feel of his lips brushing along her jaw, biting her lip at the sound of his whisper against her ear. She turned her head just as he did and moaned softly into his mouth as they kissed again, her lips opening to his immediately as their tongues danced slowly.

She arched her back, her breasts pressing further into his hand, moaning once more against his lips, her arms wrapping around him and lifting her hips to help with as she slid her pants down past her hips and down her legs, laying under him in the top and panties.

She pulled her lips back and sat up enough to pull her top off, tossing it to the side as she laid back once more, wrapping her arms around him again, replacing her lips against his. She explored his mouth slowly, her tongue gently probing the familiar warmth. She kissed him deeper, moaning as her fingers worked at pulling the buttons of his shirt undone, trying to rid his body of the material separating their skin.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Jaspers hand caressed her soft skin as he pulled down her trousers. Throwing them to the floor. A slight moan escaped his lips as Alice pulled away from there kiss, his eyes flickering and watching her as she took of her top. His manhood twitching and starting to go hard.

ALice's mouth found his again and he melted into her kiss, his tongue gently tasting and exploring her sweet tongue and mouth. She tasted so good, he would never ever have enough of her .

He moaned as she undid the buttons on his shirt, her cool soft fingers stroking his chest as she undid them. He wanted to feel his naked skin next to hers. There was too much cloth separating them. Jaspers hand went to his jeans undoing the button and pulling down the zip. His hand going to his hip and pushing the jean down.

"I love you...." he mouthed in there kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Alice trembled at the sound of his moan and her hands slid along his shoulders, pushing the fabric down his stone arms. She slid her hands to his jeans, and batted his hands away gently, taking over pushing them down his strong legs.

"I love you more," she murmured as her mouth kissed along his chest, tossing his jeans away, lifting her hands to her hips before laying back and looking at him. With her eyes locked on his, she slowly pushed her panties down past her hips, arching her body gracefully for him before tossing the lacy material to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Jasper groaned as Alice wiggled those gorgeous small hips and pulled down her panties, tossing them to the side. She was naked beneath him and he felt his cock go rock hard.

He lowered his head and kissed her softly in the hollow of her neck and whispering, "I love you...." repeating it over and over again between each kiss as he mad his way down her body. Leaving a trail of kisses down her chest and stomach, his hands reaching up and cupping her breasts, his fingers teasing her nipples.

His tongue tracing round her belly button when he got there and then using his tongue to leave a trail down her stomach to her pussy. Groaning as his tongue slipped inside her tight hole, the taste of her so warm and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Alice tilted her head back with a moan as she felt his lips on her throat, her fingers running through his hair slowly. She felt her chest tighten with emotion as he repeatedly whispered that he loved her. She arched her body as his mouth moved down and she trembled as his hands touched her.

"Jasper.." she breathed, trembling again at his tongue trailed around her bellybutton. But as his tongue dipped farther down her body, she cried out softly, her body tensing for a moment, her hands fisting around the sheets under her. Her hips bucked against his mouth as one of her hands reached down to run through his hair.

"God I love you," she moaned, "I love you so much.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Jasper tongue traced the shape of her sweet hole and flicked her clit, then sipping his tongue inside curving his tongue to fill as much of her as he could. Before withdrawing and flicking her clit, then dipping in again. Repeating it again and again creating a steady rhythm with his tongue.

His hands massaging her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Groaning at the feel and taster of her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:15 am

Alice arched her back with another moan, her fingers curling around his soft hair as her hips bucked again. Her free hand rested on top of his as he cupped her breast, pressing it further into her skin as she writhed under his touch. Her leg rose slightly, curling around his shoulder as she cried out his name, dangling so close to the edge.

"Baby.." she panted, trying to hold back as her hips bucked again from the sheer pleasure ripped through her body. "Oh god.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 am

Jasper kissed the inside of her thigh, placing featherlight kisses up her body and his tongue tracing, the taste of her so good. Capturing her mouth with his again, slipping into mouth and stroking her tongue.

Lifting his hips and slowly entering her warm wet cavern. His hands caressing her hips and inner thighs, touching her clit as he began to gently rock inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:11 am

Alice whimpered as he moved up her body, arching her back as he kissed and lickedthe soft trail, leaving fire burning her skin as pleasure struck every nerve of her body. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he mused her, opening her mouth to him I immediately with a moan, her tongue clashing with his gently.

She gasped, tilting her head back slightly, their lips never losing contact as she moaned into his mouh. As he pushedinto her, she tensed for a moment, the motion pushing her closerto the dangerous edge she was dangling over. She wrapped her legs around his hips, rocking her hips with his as her hands caressed and gently scratched at his muscular back.

"Jasper.." she breathed against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next