Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 am

Alice smiled against his lips, lifting her hands to slip into his hair, moaning loudly into his mouth as they kissed. She bit at his bottom lip, tugging on it teasingly as she pulled back. She released it with a moan, her head falling back as she felt his fingers grip her hips. Her body almost jolted every time his hips met hers and she cried his name loudly, her hips not slowly against his, her fingernails bitting into the skin of his shoulders as she dragging them down to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 am

Jasper growled as her nails dug into him, he buried his head into the crook of ALice's neck and kissed it softly and then bared his teeth and grazed along her shoulder and sunk his teeth in, his growl low and deep.

THe heat with in him coursing through his veins, his nails digging in to the small round add and his thrusts hard and fast.

"O alice...i love you...." he growled into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 am

His growl shot through her body, only making her hips move faster against his, moaning as he buried his face in her neck. One of her hands came up to the back of his neck as he bit her shoulder, and she cried out sharply, her nails biting into his skin as she ground her hips hard into his.

She panted loudly, sharp cries of pleasure leaving her lips as she matched every single one of his thrusts, almost sobbing with pleasure as he drove into her relentlessly. "I l-love you, too," she panted, her hands clutching at him tighter, his fast, hard movements sending her dangerously close to the edge of an orgasm.

"Jasper..!" she cried sharply, clutching at him tighter as felt herself inch closer and closer to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 am

Jasper growled, the heat and fire in his veins near its peek and he could tell Alice was close too.

He held her hips tightly and then quickly flipped them, his hand moving down th her knees and pulling her leg up high, so that he could give his last thrust to push them over the edge fast and hard.

Jasper pushed deep and with more force that usual, growling "Allliiiccccceeeee..." as the flames licked at him, grinding his teeth as his orgasm took over an he came with a such intensity his fists guf onto the mattress making a hole
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 pm

A sharp gasp escaped Alice's lips as he flipped them over, her back suddenly pressed deep into the mattress, growling with him as he lifted her leg, her fists clenching tightly. As she felt his hips thrust forcefully, her body arched dramatically, her toes curling in pleasure as she all but screamed his name, falling hard over the edge.

The sound of her name on his lips on heightened the feeling further, clenching around his length as she trembled hard, reaching up to pull his body against hers, pressing her her mouth against the crook of his neck, panting hard as she wrapped her shaky legs around his waist.

"I love you," she whispered, her arms wrapped around him as well.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Jasper rolled off Alice but not letting go, pulling her with him so that she was wrapped in his arms.

"Alice I love you too.... " he placed her hand on where his beating heart should be. "My heart belongs to you, my soul, my life. If we have any of these it would all belong to you. Everything I am is yours ALice. "
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Alice smiled lovingly, nuzzling into him as she hugging him tightly. She looked up at him from under her eyelashes and pressed her lips against his jaw softly. She closed her eyes as he spoke, and as he pulled her hand to his non-beating heart, she pressed her palm flat against.

"And I belong to you - in every sense of the word. I love you.. more than anything or anyone in this world. My feelings for you don't compare to anything in this universe. I don't know what I did to deserve the pleasure of spending the rest of my existence with you," she murmured, kissing his face again.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Jasper tightened his arms round Alice and stroked her back, smiling down at her, his eyes bright with love and the flush of there love making.

" The pleasure is all mine Alice, I promise you..." whispering into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Alice relaxed fully against his body, lifting a hand to stroke his hair, meeting his gaze, her own eyes reflecting the eternal and unmeasurable love she felt for him. "I swear Jasper," she murmured, bending her head to spread soft butterfly kisses along his shoulder as she pressed his face into her hair, "sometimes I think you'll make my heart start beating with the things you say."

She nuzzled closer and looked up to him, her loving smile turning slightly playful as she scooted even closer to him. "You know," she murmured up at him with a soft, devilish grin, "I really was going to give you a little fashion show. Maybe next time."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:10 am

Jasper smiled and gave a little laugh, "I look forward to it Darling and I might retrun the favour.." his eyes twinkling. The Room filled with the sound of a light buzzing news, it had been going off for a while but they had been....busy.

He pulled away gvingher a little kiss as he did so , "You better answer that, it might be important."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:25 am

Alice laughed softly and reached up to cup his face, kissing him softly. "I can't wait," she grinned softly before nuzzling into his neck. As the buzzing sound filled the room, and he pulled away, she stood, grabbing her jeans from where she'd dropped them and fished her phone.

"It's Kira," she said, quickly tapping a reply back. She bit her lip for a moment, making her way back to him, and crawling on the bed with him. "Kira got sick," she said and set her phone to the side. "Jasper, I have to tell you something. It's about Kira," she said, curling up next to him again. She traced soft shapes on his chest and kissed his jaw. "She's pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 am

Jasper looked at ALice, he knew it must be true or otherwise she woldn't be telling him, he shook his head in disbelief but knowing that it was true.

"Kira pregnant but they have only known each other days.... does she n?? "
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:46 am

Alice met his gaze and shook her head. "No, she doesn't know. Neither of them do, and I want it to stay that way. It's not my place to tell her. I don't feel like it would be right of me to rob them of the experience of finding out on their own." She sat up a little and looked to him. "I know it's soon, but you know they love each other. I can feel it. And if I can feel, I know for sure that you can."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:58 am

Jasper could not deny the love he felt between them. On the plane it had surprised him and had soothed any anger he had felt towards Jacob and then last night at the night club he had felt it even more. There love was growing and becoming more intense. It was like his love for Alice all consuming, never fading, growing ever day...

" Yes it is soon and with Ness being pregant too it makes things....tricky but if it is what they want, I.......... we will be there for them."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:05 am

Alice nodded slowly, a smile curving her lips as she scooted closer for another kiss. "It will be tricky, but it'll all work out. I know it will," she murmured. She kissed him once more and gently crawled into his lap, wrapping her arms around his middle, her hands caressing his back as her head lay against his shoulder, her lips grazing his neck.

"I knew you'd be okay with this. Thank you, Jasper. For being so understanding and supportive." She looked up at him and kissed him again. "I know Anna's your sister and that this might be hard for her, but Jacob deserves this happiness. He deserves Kira."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Jasper's hands wrapped round Alice and rested an carresed the hollow of her back.

" Alice when you find a love like Kira and Jacob have, that WE have. You hold tight and never let go. Anna will be fine...." he hesitated but drew her close and contuneid, "She's not my sister, not in the same way Peter is your brother."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Alice smiled resting her head against his shoulder, relaxing against him as he caressed her skin. "I know," Alice said, warmth filling her at the way he described their love, "that's why I knew you'd understand."

But as he spoke again, and pulled her closer still, she looked up confused. "What? What do you mean? I thought..I mean.." she trailed off, unsure how to continue, waiting for him to explain.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Jasper brushed away hair of Alice's cheek gently stroking and looked into her eyes,

"Please don't be upset Alice but I understand if you are and deserve anything you give me but....." his thumb grazed along her cheek, his eyes looking at here intently. " I've come to realise that Anna having the memories of Rachael, a incarnation, doesn't MAKE her Rachael...."

He looked at her, trying see if she understood.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Alice looked up at him just as intently as she awaited his answer. She closed her eyes for a moment as he moved her hair and stroked her cheek, looked up at him again as he started to speak.

Even though he asked her not to be upset, she couldn't help the twinge of jealousy that sparked in her. "So..you're saying that Anna is actually not connected to you in any way?" She looked away, her eyes clouded for a moment as she remembered the vision of their kiss, of them in bed together, of the times he had ran after her when she was upset. "So the imprinting.. it really was a shapeshifter thing? She.. I mean..I.." she stammered, lifting a shaky hand to her hair.

She'd been closer to losing him than she had thought..
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Jasper pulled her closer seeing, feeling how upset she was. " I am so sorry it has taken me this long to figure out........." Kissing and stroking her trying to reassure her.

"Anna is not Rachel.I mean physically I knew that but I thought that having her memories would make Anna her, emotionally personality wise like my sister but I see now they are two different people.She is a book with pages in that has Rachel story in but that's all. A story, the life it mirrors, the person it remembers is dead................"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Alice clung tightly to him as he pulled her closer her, trying to lose herself in his skin and caress, but she still had a nagging thought that worried her.

She bit her lip, clinging to him tighter as he spoke. She looked up at him slowly, her eyes shadowed with worry and fear. She wasn't sure if she should ask, or keep her feelings to herself - she had to ask. They had promised each other honesty. She just hoped he wouldn't be offended.

She let out a soft breath, and bit her lip again before finally speaking, "W-why do you think it took you this long to figure it out?" She paused for a moment and then continued, her voice even softer - almost afraid of his answer. "I mean..you don't.. you don't have feelings for her, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Jasper pulled her tightly to him, squeezing and shaking his head vigorously, "O God no Alice no...." he held her tight and if he had a heart that beat it would be pounding, it made Jasper cringe, ache that he had done anything to make Alice feel this way.

"I suppose I was so happy to have a family connection that I didn't think and then Peter came.... and I was jealous because that is what you have real family, a real brother. Anna is different...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Relief flooded Alice as he squeezed her to him, having been afraid that her question would offend him and make him angry with her. She was glad he knew she wasn't doubting him - she just wanted to be one hundred percent sure. She clung to him just as tightly, pressing her face into his neck.

"In a way I'm kind of glad..I mean, the only reason I could half way handle your relationship with Anna was knowing she was your sister.. if I'd known otherwise..I don't know what I would've done." She frowned slightly and looked up at him. "You are my family, Jasper. I love you so much and if my heart could beat, it would beat for you and only you."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Jasper smiled, Lifting his hand and tracing his fingers across her forehead to ease the frown off her face.

" I love you to so very much," brushing his lips across her mouth. " Thank you for understanding..... for not hating me which you have every right to do. I acted like such a idiot."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Alice closed her eyes as his fingers eased the worry lines on her forehead and wrapped her arms tighter around his middle. She opened her eyes to stare intently into his beautiful golden amber eyes as he told her the words she loved to hear from him, kissing him softly as he brushed his lips against hers.

"Shhh," she cooed, "I could never hate you, Jasper. Even if.. if you'd really left me.. as long as you were happy.. I could never hate you in a million years. The only emotion I have for you is love. And no matter what happens, that will never change, Jasper. I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next