Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

Jazzie

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:23 am

Jasper whispered huskily, "Alice...." his tongue gently tracing her tongue up and down, stroking it with just the tip of his tongue, faintly.

He rocked his hips and thrust in and out, each stroke long smooth and deep. His fingers making circles on her clit. Pushing in deep, flick her clit. Withdrawing to her entrance, flick her clit. Making a steady and rhythmic motion between his fingers and his cock. The heat inside building fast and he moaned with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:34 am

Alice trembled at the sound of his husky voice, her legs wrapping tighter around him as she pressed her body into his, moaning into his mouth as her tongue wrestled slowly and passionately with his. She loved the sound of her name leaving his lips - especially in that tone. It made her body light up on fire.

Her hips matched his pace, her body trembling hard with each thrust and flick of his fingers. As he withdrew, she tore her mouth from his, whimpering loudly, trying to pull him into her once again. And as he found a steady, rhythmic pace between the two, she followed it as her hips bucked and twitched under him, moaning with him as she threw her head back into the pillows behind her, the fire inside her pushing her so close to the edge.

"Jasper!" she cried, "So close... so c-close.."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:51 am

Jasper groaned, his hips, fingers and manhood increased there pace. Pushing and flciking her clit with more urgency. The heat in the pit of him spreading and flushing all over his body.

"A L I C E....." he groaned huskily each letter drawn out.

Bowing his head and sucking her nipple, his tongue like a razor over nipples. He growled as the feel of wriggling under him was pushing him to the edge. Bearing his weight down and taking more of her as the began to fall...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 am

Alice cried out again as his pace increased and she struggled to keep up for a moment as her body urged her to let go, but she didn't. She wanted them to fall over together. Her hands clutched at the back of his shoulder tighter, arching her back off the bed almost dramatically as she writhed for him.

But as he groaned her name so huskily, she whimpered his, her body overwhelmed with pleasure. Her fingernails digging into his back, biting into his skin before he dragged them down the length of his muscular back, arching her breasts into his mouth as his sharp tongue grazed her hard nipples.

She felt his body tense the way it did when he was about to fall over, and the feeling alone made her let go. Her body arched and tensed just as his did, her nails biting deeper into his back, her head thrown back as she all but screamed his name in sheer pleasure, falling over the edge hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 am

Jasper leg go falling with Alice fast and hard his orgasm ripping through his body as he moaned her name, huskily and filled with love.

Holding her tight as the waves of there love making flowed and eased away. "Alice I love you so much, I hope you five me eternity to show you everyday how much....."

Kissing her lightly on the lips, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 am

Alice cried out loudly, holding him tighter against her, trembling hard at the way he moaned her name. She pressed her face into his neck as they both came down slowly, her hands caressing the nail marks she'd left on his back as she softly kissed his neck and shoulder.

"I love you, too, Jasper.." she whispered, looking up at him slowly. "You have even longer than eternity. I'm yours until I no longer exist," she murmured, kissing his lips softly, her hands still caressing his back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 am

Jasper smiled, rolling off Alice and lying on the bed next to her. Pulling her closer to him and stroking her back, sighing as he heard Alices phone going off.

"Well at least its makes a change from always being interrupted in the middle," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 am

Alice sighed contently as she nuzzled against him, smiling as she wrapped her arms around him, her body pressed close to his. She closed her eyes as he stroked her back, and she let out another happy sigh. "I love our moments like this almost as much as I love you," she murmured.

As her phone went off, and let out a little whine before moving away from him to grab her phone, but not even two seconds later, she was back at his side, curled around him again. She laughed softly at his teased and kissed his chest, "I hate being interrupted in the middle," she murmured.

She pulled the phone to where she could see the screen and giggled at the text. "It's Kira, she's ready to go shopping," she said, typing a response back to her before looking up at him. "Do you want to come with us or stay here? Jacob's staying, I'm pretty sure, but I won't mind if you come." She cupped his face and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:56 am

Jasper smiled, "No you girls go have a good time. I will wait here. I have my guitar and it would be nice to play again."

He leaned down and gave Alice a light kiss on the lips.

"But I suggest you get dressed first. I am all for a new look but this might be showing a bit to much flesh." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Alice nodded with a little smile, and kissed him softly. "Okay, have fun, baby," she murmured, "feel free to text me if you start to miss me," she teased before getting up. She laughed at his teasing, and grabbed a pillow, flicking it at him playfully. "Don't worry, this much skin is only for you," she winked with a giggle. She climbed off the bed and moved towards her shopping bags and pulled out a hot pink top with a black graphic print on it and lace straps, and a pair of skin tight jeans, and the black heels from the day before.

She blew a kiss at him before scurrying into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, the hot water against her cold skin making her tremble. She stepped out, drying herself off before wrapping the towel around her body. After finding the hair dryer, she dried her hair and styled it before pulling her clothes on. She stepped into her heels and did her make up, keeping it simple with a touch of dark grey shadow, black liner, a few layers of mascara, and a touch of her lip gloss.

She stepped out of the bathroom, and walked over to the bed, sitting next to Jasper and kissing him again. "Kira should be here in a second. I love you, baby."

And with another soft kiss, she made her way to the table beside the door, slipped her hand into her purse to grab her credit card and slipped it and the room key into her back pocket before hearing the door. She stepped to it, and opened it, seeing Kira on the other side. "Morning sunshine," she grinned.

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 ContraryToThatMagM
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:03 pm

"Good morning." Kira smiled. "Ready to do some serious shopping?" She giggled as she pulled Alice out of the door and linked arms with her. "And in reply to your text... No I am not psychic, no you were not too loud... I just know that that's what I would be doing if I were immortal and never slept." She giggled as they walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Alice giggled, closing the door behind her as Kira pulled her out of the room. "Yes, I am!" she grinned. She laughed at Kira's response to her text and bumped her hip into hers gently, "You little nymph!" she teased, leading her down to the lobby. "Anything in particular we're searching for?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm

"Yes there is!" She exclaimed excitedly as they walked out of the foyer. "I saw this amazing dress in that Gucci outlet and I wanted to buy it the other day, but Jacob was with me."

OOC: Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 am

ooc - Continued from Venice: Shopping Tag Alice and Kira

Alice watched until Kira disappeared into her bedroom before walking to her own, the sunglasses she'd bought sitting on her nose even though she was inside. She slipped her card key out and unlocked the door, walking in slowly and setting her card on the side table. She smiled as her eyes landed on Jasper.

"Hi baby, miss me?" she asked, skipping over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:10 am

Jasper smiled, putting his guitar down on the bed.

"Of course I missed you Alice but at least you have someone to go shopping with and I don't have to dragged around quite so often." he teased. Taking her hand in his as she came over to the bed.

"And how is Kira? Is she alright?" He wondered how long it woudl be before she knew she was with child.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:39 am

Alice laughed softly and nodded, slipping her heels off before climbing into bed with him. "I promise I won't drag you around anymore," she giggled. She moved her long hair out of the way and looked at him. "Like my glasses?" she smiled.

"Kira's fine. She started cramping a little bit, so I rushed us back just in case but I didn't see any trouble. It won't be long before she knows," she said as she bit her bottom lip, "she thinks the cramps were from her.." she paused, not sure what word Jasper would be comfortable with. After all, it wasn't something that was an issue for them, obviously. "You know, time of the month thing."

"OH!" she squealed suddenly, sitting up with wide eyes, "Did you get my text message? Did the wedding dress arrive yet? I had a vision! Jacob and Kira are getting married here in Venice! Isn't that great, baby?" She smiled and let out a dreamy sigh, "I love weddings," she said, moving up to sit sideways on his lap, the side of her body pressed against his front. "I remember our wedding like the just yesterday," she said softly, closing her eyes to picture it all.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Jasper smiled and nodded, " Yes I got your text message and yes the package did arrive. It is hanging up safe and sound in the dressing room." leaning over and giving Alice a light kiss. Although it was nice that she had a girlfriend now and could out and do things with someone who actually enjoyed it Jasper still missed her an hated being a part.

" Love the glasses and a wedding. Have you bought our outfits already?" Alice did not hang about, when things needed to be done she did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room   Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jasper and Alice's Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5