Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Jacob shook his head and put his hand on her chin so that she would look at him.

"Baby I will ALWAYS want you but you looked so tired. I didn't want to push more...... " he blushed. " you silly woman. I love you and I will NEVER not need you."

He pulled her into his arms, cradling her. Smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 pm

She smiled as he pulled her into his arms. He wasn't angry, she had just been a drunken idiot.

She raised her head to him and kissed his lips softly. "I really am sorry and I love you so much... I know what I said hurt you and I will never forgive myself for it."

She reached down to the floor and pulled up the half empty bottle of champagne. "How about we finish this together before it goes flat?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Jacob took the bottle from Kira and drained the bottle, handing it back empty.

Smiling, "I was thirsty..." he teased. Ignoring the buzz that had gone straight to his head. "

"And there nothing to forgive yourself for, it was nothing." Pulling her close, glad that it was just a stupid misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 pm

She raised her eyebrows at him. "Well I guess I can't complain... I did drink most of the whisky."

She moved herself into his lap, her back resting against his chest as she massaged his thigh.

"You never did have your bath." She giggled, looking down at his still naked body and bending to kiss his chest. "Yep... Still taste of whisky." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Jacob laughed, " I was hoping not to smell or taste like a brewery but go interrupted." He got up and held out his hand.

"Would you like to sit and chat with me while I have a bath darling." He smiled and shook his head with laughter,

"I just had a thought does this count as our first fight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 pm

She took his hand and giggled. "It would be my honor to watch you while you bathe."

She stood up and walked with him to the bathroom, she sat on th edge of the bath as he climbed in. "I hope you're going to let me wash you... It is my turn." She smiled.

"And yes... It probably is our first fight... I heard a little rumour about something you're supposed to do after a fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Jacob slipped into the bath, the water had gone cold and he doubted he would be in there long.

"Your welcome to wash my back" handing her some soap and laughed at her, "We can kiss and make up just now, promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 pm

She giggled as she lathered up the soap, moving to th other end of the bath to sit behind him. She began to soap up his back, gently massaging him.

She bent her head to him kissing his neck, her hands slipping over his shoulders and caressing his chest.

Still her lips sucked at his neck, biting gently, teasing. "Who's a dirty boy then?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Jacob laughed, " I had a little help." turning his head and finding her lips, his tongue skimming her lips and dipping inside, groaning at the taste of her, his arms snaking round her waist...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:19 pm

"Jacob." She breathed as he slipped his wet arm around her waist. His lips seeking hers as he slipped his Tongue into her sweet mouth, teasing her tongue with his.

Her hands continued to massage his soapy chest as she knelt on the side of the bath, leaning down to him. She raised one hand to his cheek, cupping him gently as she deepened the kiss, groaning into him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Jacob lifted Kira off the floor and pulled her into his lap, his hands stroking her breasts pinching at her nipples through the fabric, before pulling it up, only breaking there kiss long enough to get the shirt off, His mouth coming down hard.

His tongue striking his teeth nibbling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 pm

His arms gripped her tightly as he pulled her into his lap, she shivered as he placed her in the cold water, but the heat of his body warmed her quickly. His hands stroked at her chest, then moved to her waist, gently teasing her skin as he raised the tank top over her head.

He broke the kiss just long enough to rip the shirt from her body and throw it to the bathroom floor. His mouth crashed against hers once more and she groaned as she opened up for him, his tongue sliding over her teeth.

She straddled his legs, still wearing her leggings, she could feel his manhood pressing against her heat which was getting wetter for him with every ministration of his tongue.

She broke the kiss for a moment while she tried to catch her breath, smiling down at him. "Well this makes a nice change." She giggled, kissing the corner of his mouth. "I think this is the first time you've instigated this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 am

Jacob hands cupped her breasts, his fingers playing and tweaking her hard pointy nipples.

"What do you mean the first time I've instigated this..... " his voice teasing. His mouth now kissing down her neck, the water was cold and he thought about getting out as he didn't want her to catch a chill but she tastes ssoooo good. Just another minute, his tongue trailing down her neck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 am

She pushed her chest agaisnt him as he stroked and teased at her nipples. She giggled as his lips kissed along her neck.

"The beach, I pretty much jumped you... The sea, I dragged you in... The sofa while watching the film, that was me... Oh but the pool table... That was pretty much you." I grinned.

She stroked her hands down his chest, dipping into the water, taking his manhood in my hands, stroking him gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 am

Jacob moaned against her throat as she took his manhood in her hand, instantly responding to her touch, going hard and the fire in his belly ignited. He kissed down the middle of her chest with featherlight kisses and took her nipples into his mouth. Biting and rubbing the nipple between hi teeth.

His hands puling at her tights, she lifted her butt and hips so that he could do so with ease, and soon they where on the floor.

Jacob hand, dipping in her legs, rubbing her clit.

"I love you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:36 am

He pulled at her leggings and she raised her hips allowing him to pull them from her body, dropping them onto the bathroom floor, the sodden fabric making a slapping sound as it hit the ground.

His mouth was still clamped around her nipple, sucking and biting her gently, she held his hard cock firmly, stroking at him slowly as his hand moved between her legs, parting her lips as he began to stroke at her clit.

"Fuck." She cried, loving the fire he sent through her with the slightest touch. She moved her other hand to his head, stroking through his hair.

"I love you too." She whispered into his ear, kissing the spot behind it before dipping her tongue in his ear and then taking his lobe in her mouth and nibbling gently. "So much that I feel like I'll burst."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 am

Jacob took his stroking fingers and dipped them up and into her tight hole. Twisting his fingers round and round as his fingers began a gentle rhythm, in and out, twisting, his thumb rubbing her clit hard.

His mouth kissing back up her throat to take her mouth agin, biting her lips, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth and exploring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 am

"Oh!" She moaned as he slipped his fingers inside of her, twisting them around, then pulling out and repeating the action. His mouth found hers and he bit down on her bottom lip befor entering her.

She loved the taste of him when they were having sex, she loved his kisses all the time, but during intercourse it was almost like a taste explosion, everything about him was heightened.

"Baby." She groaned, laying back in the tub and pulling him with her, his fingers working her slowly as her hand quickened around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:01 am

Jacob hand snaked into her hair, his fingers working her slowly, twisting and pushing deeper inside of her with every thrust.

"I need you... I want you so bad," his words lost in there kiss as his tongue stoked the insides of her mouth, graoning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:05 am

"Mmm" She moaned writhing beneath him, her body rocking into his hand, taking him deeper with each movement. His hand curled in her hair, pulling gently as his tongue stroked the inside of her mouth.

"I'm yours baby... Everything you see, everything you touch... Belongs to you."

She ceased her ministrations on his cock as she adjusted their position in the bath, moving her legs around his body, so he was between hers.

She broke of their kiss, whispering in his ear. "What are we going to do about a condom?" She was no expert on sex but she was pretty sure a condom was completely redundan in the bath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 am

Jacob groaned and pulled away, "Yes, of course.... condom." Taking a deep breath. He lifted himself out the water and turned to go and was half way to the door when he turned round and came to scoop Kira out the bath. Carrying her to the bedroom.

"Tomorrow we buy a bucket load of condoms and put them in every room and every surface in this hotel room."

Dropping Kira playfully on the bed, grabbing his shirt off the floor and taking a condom out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:18 am

She smiled as she watched him climb from the bath, his erection plain for all to see. He stopped halfway to the door and turned, walking back to her as he pulled her from the water, into his arms.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling as he talked about scattering condoms all over the hotel room. "Do you really think we'll need a bucket load?" She giggled, kissing his neck before he dropped her onto the bed.

She laughed as she bounced, before stilling herself and turning on her side to watch him as he bent down to pick up his shirt, pulling out a condom.

"As soon as we get home... I'm going on the pill." She said with a smile as he lay himself down next to her. "I like to feel you inside me." She growled as she playfully rubbed the back of her hand along his shaft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:30 am

Jacob lay down next to her on the bed an groaned as she touched his still naked shaft. He tore open the condom and quickly put it on. Rolling on top of her smiling, "I prefer the feel of you on me too and I will gladly take you to the doctors for the pill."

He dipped his head and kissed her lightly on the lips, "NOw where were we...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 am

She kissed him back, then wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his body closer to her.

"Hmmm.... I think we were about here." She smiled, dipping her hand between their bodies and clutching at his hard cock, positioning him at her dripping centre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 am

Jacob smiled and slowly pushed himself into her wet warm pussy, his stroke taking her inches at a time.

"I think I prefer it about here." bowing his head and kissing her as his hips started to rock back and forth in her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next