Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Jacob smiled as she twirled round showing him her new dress. "Very nice....very nice." reaching and tracing a finger down her cheek.

"You look a lot better Kira, your skin is all flushed your practically glowing." cupping her cheek in his hand and bending down to give her a little kiss.

"Have you had food? I was just about to order some do you want any."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Kira smiled and closed her eyes as Jacob's warm finger stroked down her cheek. His hand cupped her cheek as he bent down to her, pressing his lips gently to hers.

"I feel amazing." She smiled. "In fact I have never felt better." She took a step toward him and wrapped her arms around his waist, squeezing him genty as she rested her head against his chest.

"I missed you so much." She sighed, so glad to be home and back in his arms. "I had a salad at the restaurant... But I could totally eat again." She giggled, tilting her head back to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Jacob smiled looking into this big green eyes, his heart racing. "Well no wonder you can't live off rabbit food." he teased. Leaning down and placing a soft kiss on the tip of her nose before breaking there embrace and going to the phone.

He picked it up and dialled for room service. Quickly placing a order for chips and deep fried chicken, some milkshakes and cake.

"So what else did you buy?" taking her had and leading her to the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Kira took her bag through to the bathroom while Jacob was on the phone, placing the items she had bought in the pharmacy in the cabinet. She walked back into the bedroom and placed her hand bag on the bed just as Jacob hung up the phone and took her hand, leading her to the sofa.

She waited until he was seated before sitting down next to him, tucking her legs beneath her body as she rested her head on his chest, her hand stroking along the fabric of his t-shirt.

"Erm..." Kira thought for a moment about what else they had done that morning. "No, not really. I bought Alice some sunglasses because she had to rush off and get something for Jasper... And then I bought some other things that you probably don't need to know about." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Jacob nodded if it was something girly best not to ask.

"i am glad that you had fun but I missed you so much." giving her waist a little squeeze.

"i love you kira, so much and even a day a part is too much."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:32 pm

"I love you, my darling." She whispered, tilting her head back and pressing her lips gently to his. "Did you get my message?" She asked. "I wasn't going to text you, thought it might look... Desperate." She blushed a deep red.

"But Alice said I should, but then you didn't answer and I thought maybe I had annoyed you and I'm going to stop rambling now." She giggled. She sighed heavily, there had been something she had been meaning to speak to him about since they had become 'serious'. "Baby... We need to talk about something." She whispered as her eyes dropped away from his and she nuzzled her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 pm

"No sorry I didn't see your text but nothing you say or do could ever be desperate."

Stroking the side of her waist, "What do you want to talk about?? You can tell me anything." a bit worried about her eyes refusing to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:25 pm

"I had hoped you simply hadn't seen it." She said as she raised herself up and moved to sit in his lap, her legs stretching out across the sofa as her arms wound around his neck, her head resting in the crook of his neck.

"We need to talk about Renesmee and your... Child." She whispered as she pressed her lips to his warm skin.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Jacob's stomach twisted into a knot and felt hot even though he knew he wansn't.

"Yes Kira..... what about Ness and the baby." swallowing hard but couldn't feel a bit sacred, he knew that this talk was a long time coming but that didn't make it any easier.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Kira rubbed her nose against his jaw line, she didn't want him to be nervous about this conversation, but they needed to discuss it, she needed to know. She had known since before she had even met Jacob about the situation with Ness, Alice had filled her in but she had never thought it would have anything to do with her.

It didn't really have a lot to do with her, afterall she was only Jacob's girlfriend, she didn't want to tell him he couldn't see the child, that's not what she wanted, she would never keep him away from his own flesh and blood but she was worried, really worried that once Jacob saw his baby, which must be due any day, he would go back to Renesmee to give the baby a stable enviroment.

"I - I just wondered what's going to happen..." She paused, she didn't want to make it seem like this was about her, it was, but not entirely, she just wanted to know where she stood. "I just want you to know, that whatever you want to do... If you want to have a relationship with Renesmee... To raise your child together... Then I won't stand in your way." She squeezed him tighter, holding him close as a tight band wound around her chest. "It will break my heart to watch you go... But I'll do it for you."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Jacob couldn't' believe what he was hearing, he pulled away from Kira and looked straight into her face,

"Don't you dare suggest that! Whatever happens I am not going to 'be' with Ness. I am with you Kira. I only want to be with you..... don't you understand what you mean to me??"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:59 pm

"I do... Of course I do." She insisted, kissing his cheek softly. "Baby, please don't be angry at me... I'm just trying to do what is right." A tear slid down her cheek as she thought about all the possibilities. "Baby... It's your child... You may not want to be with anyone else, but your child may change your mind for you."

She held him so tight she thought her arms might break. "I'm also worried about what happens to us when the baby arrives. I presume if you're not with Renesmee then your child will stay with you at the weekends and whenever else Renesmee allows you too... Would that mean that you didn't want to see me on those days?"

She paused for breath, her hand stroking his chest as she kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm so sorry, my darling... I just want to get it straight in my head... I want to know where I stand."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm

"You stand by my side Kira. Wherever I am, whatever I am doing I want you with me. Ness WILL understand you are part of my life and that you will play a part in this child's life..... you will be the mother to there siblings, you are woven into all our futures."

Stroking her face with the back of his hand, his eyes wide with love and very much hoping she understood how much he needed her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:59 pm

"I don't want to give her any reason to stop you from seeing your child. I love you too much to see you hurt." She continued to stroke his chest. "If she makes you choose between us... I couldn't bare it."

She raised her head and hugged him properly, her cheek pressing against his. "I only want you to be happy." She whispered. "And the mother to it's siblings?" She laughed. "I think that's a long way off, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:13 pm

" Kira for all that things that Ness has done wrong, she won't make me choose. She wants nothing to do with me.... not that way. Even if she did I have no interest to be with her. We will sort out access to the baby and you will be part of that."

He kissed her lightly on the lips, whispering " And yes one day we will have children of our own and Ness will know that."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 pm

"I'm worried I won't cope." She whispered, finally opening up to him properly as she took his hand in hers, twining their fingers together and squeezing him gently. "We're both so young... What if I don't know what to do and the child is staying with you and you have to go to work... How will I know what to do?" She asked.

She truly was concerned about helping to look after the child, but what she feared most was making a mistake and neglecting the child or even worse, in her eyes, having Jacob blame her. "What if I'm not ready for the responsibility?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 pm

"Kira I won't ask you to do anything your not comfortable with or ready for. There are lots of people human or otherwise that are around to help. Neither of us are alone...."

Kissing her softly on the lips and then resting his head on hers.

"I truly believe that we will find a way through this Kira. Life didn't bring you to me just to take you away."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Kira smiled half heartedly as he rested his head against hers, she leant forward a little closing the gap between their lips and pressing hers softly against his. "I'm sorry... I'm being an idiot but I just... I don't want to lose you... I love you too much."

She raised their joined hands and held them over her heart. "I belong to you, in every sense of the word, my heart beats for you, my lungs breathe for you... I love for you, baby... And I don't ever want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Jacob lifted there hands and kissed Kira's. " You are never going to leave my It is going to take everything this world has and the next to tear me away from you."

He brushed his lips along her jaw and then slowly kissed her mouth, "I love you Kira. With all my heart and soul, always and forever."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Kira nearly cried as he spoke to her. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, kissing along his jaw line. "I love you, I love you, I love you." She whispered as her hand run underneath his shirt.

Her fingers tickling lightly over his muscled chest. "You and me against the world." She said, moving to straddle his legs, her lips at his neck as she kissed his warm skin, moving slowly to his lips as she pressed against them gently, her tongue tracing his lower lip before dipping inside his sweet mouth, stroking her tongue teasingly against his.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am

Jacob let out a little contented sigh, her tongue smooth and sweet against his and his hands stroking her back. Groaning as he heard the knock on the door. Pulling away and taking a deep steadying breath, "That will be out food."

Giving her a quick peck on the cheek before putting his hands on her waist and placing her gently on the sofa next to him. Jacob stood up and rushed to the door, letting in the waiter. Who cam through smiling, having seen them everyday and greeting them by name.

Putting there food in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:11 am

Kira smiled as she heard Jacob sigh, his hands brushing her spine. She groaned at the same time as Jacob as she heard the knock on the door. Jacob kissed her cheek gently before he placed his hands on her waist and moved her to sit back on the sofa.

She flopped back and sighed as Jacob got up to answer the door, she sat up and smiled as she heard Jacob greet the waiter. "Hi Giovanni." She said, waving slightly as he pushed the trolley into the living room and set up the table opposite her.

Kira tipped him as usual then went to sit down in the seat she always had, smiling at Jacob as he sat opposite her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Jacob smiled waving as he Giovanni left and then going to sit opposite KIra smiling, "Before you know we wont even have to order service, he will just be at the door with our food."

Picking up his milkshake and taking a sip, now that the food was here Jacob remembered how hungry he was and his stomach growled.

"BonAppetite My lady."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Kira laughed at Jacob's joke. "This really is a fantastic hotel...We'll have to come here again some day." She said as she picked up her burger and bit into it, her foot rubbing against Jacob's leg.

"So what did you do all day without me?" She asked, smiling slightly as she watched him eat, her hand resting on her stomach as she shifted in her seat, trying to ease the cramps.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Jacob smiled shrugging his shoulders, " Not much. I had a bath, I unpacked the bags and watched some TV. Nothing exciting."

Picking up the burger and taking a big bite, he really was starving. " I did ask about where there was a good place to do hiking... I need to phase soon, I havnt done it for days and I really should."

Taking another bite of his burger, hoping that mentioning that wouldn't upset her or weird her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next