Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Embry and Jacob

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Embry and Jacob - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 pm

So your telling me your fine with your..what is she girlfriend, having lived that life??
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Yeah I guess that's what she is. And yeah I'm fine with it. I trust her. But what's up with Kira?
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 pm

I have no idea what is wrong with Kira, tummy bug I think but don't change the subject. Are you sure about this?? I mean really sure??
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Wasn't trying to change the subject! -scoffs-
And I wasn't sure about it at first since I didn't think that she'd end up feeling much for me but now I am. So, am I in trouble or not? Lol.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Embry I cant stop you from dating a vampire. Just be careful. I am rather fond of you, Smile
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks Jake. Rather fond of you too. Smile Now, take good care of your human. You've got a fragile girl now. Wink And seriously, I've told you a lot. How'd you end up moving on from Anna to Kira?
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 pm

I met her on the beach by the Res. I dont' know it was like a bolt of lighting. Love at first site?? I was drawn to her, pulled by some force. I can think of nothing but her and the thought of being a part from her makes my heart ache. It really was beyond my control. She was just meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Yeah that's how it was with Tanya. I just felt like I needed to get to know her and to be with her and then we had sex. Everything went along from there. Well, I guess you got lucky there.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:43 pm

I really dont need to know about your sex life Embry, LOL. Well as long as your happy and 'safe' I am the last one who should tell you what to do with your love life. Smile
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Sorry! TMI! Lol. Anyway, it sounds like your love life is actually going pretty well. No fights, no issues with the fact that she's still in diapers like you had with Nessie....
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 am

Very funny.... not!! Embry you better tell the pack about your vamp, learn from me don't hide these things they will come and bite you in the ass
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:17 am

Yeah I know it. What thing did you hide though? I thought you always sai what you thought.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 am

I didnt tell anyone about anna to start with and havnt really told anyone about kira i just sort of left and told u to tell them. not cool ut my head was all over the place and am better now.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 am

Nothing bad happened to you because you didn't tell them though. You are Alpha though, so...yeah. And speaking of the vamp girl...what happened with her? You two kinda got together and broke up really randomly.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 am

I have no idea where she went, on the road I believe. We haven't actually talked since she saw me with Kira but Alice says shes fine and I believe her.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 am

So...nothing for the pack to worry about then? Awesome. Do you think that the there's anyway that the pack could start letting Cullens on certain parts of the Rez since they're letting you, Seth, and Leah onto their territory? Or would Sam shit a fucking brick?
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 am

Well he let Anna on the Res already..... ask him Embry. I don't mind. The Cullens have more that proved there loyalty and trustworthiness
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 am

Really? I didn't know that he did that already. Thanks, for the advice, Jake. That'll make things a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embry and Jacob   Embry and Jacob - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Embry and Jacob
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2