Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 pm

"Jacob." She groaned, becoming bolder as she rocked her body back against him, his member sliding in and out of her with a little more ease now, the pleasure building deep within her.

Her hands cup his cheeks as she forces him to remain eye contact with her, his hand stroked down her, playing gently with her clit.

He was moving evenly and gently within her, the feeling absolutely glorious, she wanted to go a little faster then changed her mind liking the soft and gentle treatment she was getting right now.

"Jacob." She cried, a little more edge to her voice now, her back arching madly. She didn't exactly know what was happening to her body but it felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Jacob heard her cries, watching her pupils dilate as the pleasure took hold, he did not look away. He wanted to see her come, see those gorgeous green eyes widen as he pushed off the edge.

His hips moved slightly faster, the rhythm building up but still being careful to be gentle and slow with her. His thumb flicking her clit, increasing the pressure.

"Kira..." he whispered. He wanted them to come together, his body trembling as he felt the heat build up.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 am

She scrabbled through her memories of conversations she had had with girlfriends at school. She knew she was about to come but she wanted Jacob to join her.

"What should I do?" She groaned, bucking her hips against him as he increased his speed slightly, his cock pressing even deeper inside of her. There had to be something she could do to help him.

Her muscles were beginning to tighten around his hard member, she let her body relax as she fought off the euphoria which was rapidly taking hold, suddenly the moment overcame her and she realised what she had to do, her hand reaching down between their bodies as she cupped his balls in her hand massaging them gently, feeling them quiver in her hand.

"Jacob." She moaned, repeatedly, each time getting louder as the pressure built. "I can't - hold on." She cried, so close to her release.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 am

Hearing his name and those little words of how close she was,

"Let go Kira, darling, let go and I will come with you." Jacob thrust deeper, his cock now filling her to the hilt, his eyes fixed on hers,

"Let go baby..." his voice husky.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 am

She groaned loudly as he thrust deeper into her, his cock filling her completely, his eyes bored into hers and she tried to remain contact.

The pleasure bordering on pain as it coursed through her body, she scrunched her eyes up as she moaned and writhed beneath him.

Let go. He begged her. Let go, baby.

"Jacob!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, the sound reverberating as she finally allowed her release, her vaginal walls gripping his cock tighter as he continued to thrust. The waves of her orgasm speeding through her as she felt her juices release around his cock. Her body shook as she forced her eyes open, locking them onto Jacob's.

Her arms sought his neck again, she needed to hold him as she came down from her high. "Kiss me, Jacob." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:47 am

As Kira screamed his name and clenched down, Jacob let himself go so that the the waves of pleasure took them together, tumbling into ecstasy with his thrusts, she opened her eyes and he his seed filled her while he looked into this big beautiful green eyes.

"Kira...." he whispered,

Leaning down and softly kissing her as the receding waves of there orgasm left them.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:55 am

He whispered her name as he shot his load inside her, her body limp as she lay utterly spent beneath his body.

His lips met hers for a soft, passionate kiss. He rolled off of her and pulled her into his arms. She smiled up at him, kissing softly at his chest. "Thank you." She mumbled. Her hands stroking down his spine as they lay on their sides, facing each other.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 am

Jacob blushed,

"Aaahh my pleasure, no, no, I mean thank you...." stumbling over his words. His cheeks went even brighter. He sounded like such a idiot, shaking his head, closing his eyes.

"I am sorry Kira.... that came out all wrong. " opening his eyes to find her gorgeous green eyes starring at him, it took his breath away.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 am

She smiled as she shuffled toward him, hitching her leg over his waist, enabling every part of their bodies to touch. She traced her finger slowly on his jaw, her eyes fixed to his the whole time. What was so special about her that he would want this with her? Did he want this with her?

She pondered it for a moment then, she knew he had been very upset and angry, so maybe she had just been a revenge fuck. She knew that what she felt for him was strong, something she hadn't even known existed until she was in his presence. She was in no position to be making demands, questioning where they went from here.

She untangled her body from him and turned away, sitting up as she reached for her clothes, shaking the sand from her dress and leggings. "I hope that I wasn't too much of a disappointment to you." She said, her back still to him, her breathing slow as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:59 am

Jacob watched her roll away and sit up, a small frown creased his brow. Had he done something to upset her. He knew he had sounded like a idiot a moment ago but she made him..... nervous.

Then she spoke and his heart ached at her words, "Kira that was amazing. I am sorry if I didn't meet your expectations. I I I...." he got up and sat on his knees touching her shoulder.

" Please don't leave." his voice just a whisper. He wished she would turn to face him so he could so her eyes, those gorgeous eyes that said so much.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:14 am

She heard the pleading in his voice as he asked her not to leave. His hand warm on her shoulder. She turned to face him. "Jacob you were incredible, kind and gentle... Loving."

She cupped his cheek once more, tracing light circles on his perfect skin. "I need you to be honest with me, Jacob... And I will be honest with you." She knew that everything she was about to say would have him running for the hills, but she needed him to know how she felt. She needed to know where this was heading, if anywhere.

"I feel something for you, something strong... Like it's destiny for me to be here with you, for you to... De-flower me." She blushed and looked down, his member catching her eyes once more. "I feel incredibly drawn to you and I need to know how you feel... I need to know what you want from me."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 am

Jacob looked at her, those eyes knocking making his heart race.

"I want to take you out for dinner. I want to take a moonlit walk on the beach. I want to cook you a romantic meal that neither of us will actually eat because I really can't cook and heating frozen food is as good as its get but I want to try for you. I want to dunk you in the water and chase you across a field....."

He took her hand and pulled her up so that facing each other on there knees.

" For the first time in weeks, months. I feel truly happy. This one morning with you is the best memory I'v e made in a long time and I want to get to know you and make more...."

Jacob looked into her eyes, " Kira I want you to stay."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 am

Her heart fluttered as he listed all of the things he wanted them to do. Which meant that he wanted to spend time with her, to get to know her, to be with her. She stood up, pulling him to his feet.

She took his hand and led him toward the water, walking straight in, not even as the cold water lapped at her feet, her knees, her thighs. She turned to him, smiling slightly as she pulled him into the water with him.

She kept walking until the water just covered her breasts, stopping as she turned to face him. He stood in the water, staring at her confused. She pulled him to her, her hand dipping into the water and clutching roughly at his manhood.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:58 am

Jacob took her hand and followed her as she went back to the sea. His face showing his confusion but trusting her and followed her lead. They went into the water an she stopped when it was getting to high for her, although he was still fine and towered out the water.

Kira pulled him to her and his confusion disappeared into surprise as she clutched his manhood.

He smiled, "I didn't mean I had to dunk you right now", easily scooping her up into his arms and hoovering her body over the water.

"Dare me??"
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:03 am

She pretended to wriggle against him as he held her over the water, enjoying this moment of 'play time'. She smiled down at him, winking.

"I dare you." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:11 am

Jacob smiled , " You really are going to have to learn not stay that."

He lifted her and threw her into the water but not as far as he had earlier that morning.

He chuckled as she splashed in the water, her eyes sparkling, " Learned your lesson yet?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:16 am

"I have." She smiled, swimming back to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly at first, before gently teasing his lips apart and dipping her tongue into his warm cavern.

She didn't know if it was because she was with him or because it was a little later in the day, but somehow she felt warmer in the water. She jumped up slightly, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Do you know what I want to do?" She asked. "Shall I give you a hint?"

She reached down, between their bodies, her hand squeezing his member as she began to work at him, bringing him back to his full glory.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:33 am

Jacob laughed as she jumped into his arms, "A hint..." he teased and almost choked as she began to squeeze and stroking his manhood till it was rock hard.

"I think I can guess." he breathed hard. He looked down at her and crushed his lips to hers. His tongue wedging open her mouth, dipping inside and tasting her sweet warm tongue.

Moaning, his hands massaging her back, stroking her sides and breasts.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 am

He kissed her passionately, his tongue darting into her mouth, tasting her, exploring her. Her tongue danced with his as she pushed his tongue back into his mouth, using hers to run over his teeth, caress his inner cheeks, before sucking teasingly on his tongue.

He moaned into her, his hands massaging down her back, around her sides before teasing at her breasts, massaging, twisting, pinching, she arched her back, pressing her chest further into his hands, loving how her nipples hardened for him.

He hand continued to work him up, she smiled as he started to get breathless, his cheeks becoming flushed. "Don't hold back." She whispered into his ear, wanting to feel him properly this time, to experience him fully. "Promise me you won't hold back." She groaned as she positioned his tip at her entrance.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:00 am

Jacob breath caught in his throat as she positioned herself by the tip of his manhood.

He groaned and his hands slid down her back to her small pert skinny ass and slowly he pulled her onto his dick. Slipping his hands to her thighs so that he could pull her to him as he started to rock his hips and move inside her.

"Kira..."he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:15 am

Kira groaned as his hands moved over her buttocks and he pulled her onto his hardened cock, his hands travelled lightly to her thighs as he pulled her closer to him. He moaned her name, the sound of it turning her on.

With one hand she held firmly onto his shoulder, the other scooping water into her hand and caressing it onto his chest as if washing him, tracing light circles over his skin.

"Don't hold back... Please don't hold out on me." She begged, placing her lips against his as she started moving herself slowly on and off of his length.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 am

Jacob held her tightly and firmly by the hips, but being careful not to apply to much pressure. Pushing her towards him and his cock, a steady hard fast rhythm.

"I dont want to hurt you...." he panted.

His hand finding the space between her legs, and flicking her clit between his thumb and forefinger, his fingers making circles in soft tender flesh. Still pulling her up and down his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:35 am

"I'll tell you if it hurts." She whispered, leaning her head down to nibble the crook of his neck. "Jacob please... Give me everything you have. I need you... All of you."

She shuddered as his hand reached between them, his finger flicking at her clit, sending shockwaves through her body. She placed both of her hands on his shoulders and raised herself off of his length, smiling at him as she impaled herself forcefully, her back arching and gutteral growl escaping her.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:50 am

Jacob growled as Kira lifted herself of his manhood and pushed her self back on to his hard cock. A rush of heat hitting him up his spine. He grabbed her by her hips and using this time pulled her on and off his cock with more force. His hips thrusting up to meet her, the sound of them meeting making a loud slap in the water.

"Kiraaaa..." he said threw gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:55 am

"Oh, oh god... Jacob." She cried, her head resting on his shoulder as he forced himself into her tight pussy, the water helping his immense cock to slide into her, meaning that she could take him more forccefully.

He pounded into her as the colour flooded her cheeks, her breathing laboured, her heart beating fast. "Oh, oh." She was unable to say anything else, the pleasure having built so fast, placing her high on that ledge, reading to come crashing down as soon as he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob   For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

For arguments sake Tag - Kira and Jacob
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next