Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:02 am

Alice cuddled closer to him as he stroked her back, and she tilted his head towards her. "Nothing like that will ever happen again, baby. I feel so bad that I didn't see it coming. I was too preoccupied.. I don't..I don't know how I didn't see it. But I promise it won't happen again," she vowed.

She laughed softly at his comment and poked him on the side before rolling on top of him and sitting on his hips with a grin on her face. "I think the only person you should be eating is me, my dear husband," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 am

Jasper laughed an pulled Alice down on top of him.

"Dalring I intend to eat you for all eternity." smiling as he held her face in his hands, bringing her face to his and brushed his lips against hers before quickly flipping her on to her back.

Jumping on her, growling and playfully bitting her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:10 am

Alice giggled against his lips as he pulled her to him, kissing him back, licking along her bottom lip, teasing. "Good..or else I'd have to kick your ass," she grinned.

A loud squeal of laughter escaped her as he flipped them over, though she couldn't help but moan when he growled and bit her. She moved her arms to wrap around him and couldn't help but burst into laughter as Lily yipped and barked, jumping up to press her paws against Jasper's shoulder, pressing her head in an attempt to push him away from Alice.

"I think she's trying to protect me," she giggled, looking up at him, laughter and joy twinkling in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 am

Jasper laughed, " I think she prefers you to me now." Lifting his hand to tickle Lily on her head.

"If we are going to Italy Darling what are we going to do with the dog."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 am

Alice giggled and lifted her head to kiss his neck, biting it just as he had bitten hers. "Maaaaaybe." She grinned and pounced back on him, flipping them over once again, "But little does she know that you're the one who needs protecting," she giggled.

She looked down at Jasper with a playful grin, "Aw, baby don't be mean. Jacob's coming too," she teased before turning to look at Lily, "Nah, I think we should bring her with us."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 am

Jasper smiled, "Well if we are bringing both dogs we need to get an buy some stuff for the plane and Lily has no leash or bowl. So My darling it look like we do get to go out. Time to shop."

Rolling them off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 am

Alice giggled and as Jasper rolled them off the bed, she landed gracefully on her feet, already yanking the tank top from her small frame, tossing it to the side as she started to pull the clothes she was previously wearing back on. She moved over to Lily and scooped her up, cradling her to her chest.

"Lily, close your eyes while daddy puts his clothes on. His nakedness is for mommy only," she giggled, kissing the top of Lily's head.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:04 am

Jasper laughed as he pulled on his jeans and grabbed a shirt an jacket from the cupboard. Quickly putting them on to.

"Alice, it might be best to leave Lily here. I don't think she want to be dragged round the shops and if she is coming with to Italy think we shouldnt tire her out."

Coming over and giving her a little kiss. " Daddy and mommy will be back soon. Just don't mummys shoes while we are out that wont make her happy."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:12 am

Alice's chest swelled with emotion and she smiled at how tender and loving Jasper sounded towards Lily. "Baby, you sound so adorable talking to her," Alice cooed, stepping closer and kissing him softly.

She moved away and set Lily down in the middle of their bed, petting her head gently. "Stay on mommy and daddy's bed, okay?"

She moved back to Jasper and jumped up on his back, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "Giddy up, horsie!" she giggled, leaning forward to nuzzle her face into his neck, kissing his ear, "I love you so much, Jasper. You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Jasper smiled, "I think I have a little idea...." putting his hands behind his back and making a cradle for Alice to sit on.

"Just point me in the direction you want to go my love and we will be on our way."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Alice giggled as Jasper made a cradle for her, and kissed his neck once more. "Let's head to Seattle," she said, wrapping her arms a little tighter around him. As he took her out to the car, she made a mental check list of everything she needed to get. Once in the car, they were off, and she looked at her watch. She bounced with excitement as he drove, so excited for their trip. She knew the weather wouldn't always cooperate with them, but she was more than one with that. That gave her time to be alone with Jasper, as well as giving Kira alone time with Jacob. She knew no matter what, they'd have a blast.

Finally, they made it to Seattle, and their first stop was the pet store, where they bought everything necessary (and even some unnecessary) for Lily and their trip - leash, food and water bowls, carriers, travel friendly crates, toys, a small bed; the whole nine yards. Their next stop was a men's clothing store, where she might've gone a little excessive in buying Jacob a new wardrobe, along with a few things that she liked for Jasper. The next and last pit stop was a lingerie store, where she bought two beautiful pieces for Kira, along with one for herself to surprise Jasper with.

With their purchases made, they headed back to the house, Alice chirping excitedly about all the would do in Italy - she almost felt bad for Jasper, he was always stuck hearing her ramble about the most random and sometimes pointless things she had to say. Lily was still asleep in the middle of the bed where she'd left her, and Alice promptly started to pack. She moved quickly and with purpose, determined to get the job done quickly. Once she was done, she was pleasantly surprised to find that it had only taken her a little over an hour to pack for herself, Jasper, Jacob and Lily.

Whipping her phone out, she sent Kira a text message to let her know they were on their way, and soon they were off with the bags in the car and Lily nestled safely in her lap.

"We're off to see the wizard!" she giggled.

ooc - Kira's house / Italy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3