Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

First Sight: Tanya and Embry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

Embry Call

First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:53 am

Embry laughed loudly and caught hold of her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. The woman was a goddamn sex-kitten, and that was totally awesome.

"I think that you can convince me to do that," he said with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:14 am

Tanya smiled, twirling her hair round her finger.

" I didn't realize I needed to convince you," she rubbed her leg down the back of his legs. Slipping between his legs and lifting it up, till it reached his groin. Grinning rubbing her foot in and out between his legs.

She bit her lip and looked at him through her lashes, " Didn't I do enough?"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 am

Embry's cock hardened instantly, and his eyes went wide, his mouth forming an O in shock.

Wow! he thought, letting out a bark of laughter.

"I was just teasing, Tanya, but you've definitely convinced me," he said huskily. "Do you need any convincing?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 am

Tanya laughed, " Leaning back and arching her back and her hands reaching out to touch the floor, as they touched she let go of her his waist and did a graceful backwards kart wheel to land gracefully on the floor facing him again.

" I am convinced but your welcome to try so anytime." smiling.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 am

Embry smirked and did a front flip, landing on his feet right in front of her.

"If you're showing off, I figured I might as well show too," he said. Then, as quickly as she had moved, he leaned in and kissed her neck, his hand cupping the back of her thigh as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Tanya giggled as he kissed her neck, the feel of his lips burning and his hand ov her bare thigh a pleasant fire of warmth of against her skin. She wondered again if all shifter felt like this? How in her centuries of living had she not found this immense pleasure before??

" Being flexible is not showing off, it's just showing my.... she smiled, wrapping her one arm round his waist as she leaned back to look up at him. "Talents." she teased.

The feel of him against her body made her flush with warmth, her hands stroking his back, feeling the rippling muscles in his back.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Embry laughed again, looking down at her chest. He figured now he was entitled to ogle her sometimes.

"Those talents are pretty impressive," he agreed with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Tanya raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow and said stiffly, " Are you mocking me??"

Stepping away and placing her hands on her hips, her eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Embry looked down at her, letting out a low chuckle when he realized that she was a little bit on the short side. He hadn't noticed that before. He'd been too preoccupied with the rest of her.

"No, I was complimenting you," he said, taking a step toward her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Tanya looked up at him, she was intimated by his height although she did feel rather small stood there in front of him.

" I think I am going have to teach you how to give a compliment..." smiling and twisting her hair round her finger.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Embry smiled and took her other hand in his, raising it to his lips and kissing the knuckles. His eyes focused on her playing with her pretty strawberry-blond hair again, and he decided that that was one of his new favorite things to see.

"All right," he said. "How do I do it?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Tanya tilted her head slightly to the side, laughing as he took her hand and kissed her hand. Her knuckles burning from where his lips had touched.

" That wasn't bad, " she smiled, shrugging her slight shoulders. " They are only a means to a end any way. Men only say it cause they want one thing..."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:06 pm

It took Embry a second to figure out what Tanya meant. When he finally got it, he felt shocked. He hadn't expected someone as experienced, beautiful, and lovable as Tanya to have lived so long and only had that kind of experience with men.

"You mean that you really haven't met any men who wanted more than sex?" he asked, his face clearly showing his surprise.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:18 pm

She took a few steps back to sit one the rock, hugging her knees.

" Don't sound so surprised Embry. What do you think just happened a few moments ago..." she bit her lip and sighed.

" It's easier this way, knowing what men want, cuts through crap."
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

"It's just..." Embry wasn't sure what to say. He might end up admitting more than he should and scaring her off, or he might end up telling her too little and leaving her feeling used and unwanted.

What do I do? he thought, searching quickly for an answer.

"You've lived so long," he finished lamely. He walked over to sit beside her, grabbing around in his head for something else to say that wouldn't have a bad effect. "And I don't just want to use you, not unless that's all you want from me."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Tanya turned to look at him her eyes flashing, " I don't just want to use you, not unless that's all you want from me."

She stood up quickly and jumped to the ground in front of him so she could see him more clearly. Her small hands in fists.

" What is THAT suppose to mean. If I say it's ok then you will feel free to use me!!"

Her hand slapping him across the cheek. " At least other men have the decency to make what they want clear!!"
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

"I mean..." She slapped him, and he stepped back, his head ringing. Damn, she packed a hard punch.

And I totally deserved that, he thought, groaning. God, he was stupid.

"God, Tanya, I'm sorry," he said, grabbing her hands so that he didn't get seriously injured. "I meant that I wanted more than sex from you, but that if that was all that you wanted, then I could live with it!"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:05 pm

His hand where like rings of fire round her wrist but she knew that she could easily break his hold if she wanted too.

Tanya looked up at him, tilting her had so that she could see into his eyes. The words he shouted ringing in her ears. The fire in his eyes telling her that he meant what he said.

"You could live with it....." she whispered lowering her eyes, looking at his hands round her wrists.

"If that was all that I wanted...... she sighed and if she could cry the tears would have been sliding down her cheek at that moment.

"I don't know what I want...." her voice barely a whisper. She was very confused, no man had ever awoken such emotions in her, not that she could remember.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 pm

"I can live with anything that you want as long as it's what you want," Embry whispered, more to himself than to her. His eyes were on her face as he spoke, but his gaze wavered with his nervousness. Then he realized how upset she looked, and he walked over to her, stroking her cheek comfortingly.

"You don't have to know what you want yet," he said quietly. "You just met me after all." His thumb massaged underneath her eyelid as he titled her face up to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Tanya eye's met his, her breath catching in her throat as she looked into them.

She did not know what to say but he was right, they had just met, perhaps she would think more clearly when he was gone.... yet the thought of him leaving made her stomach turn.

Tanya leaned up standing on her toes so she could reach abd kissed him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Embry let out a sigh of relief when she kissed him, and his arms went around her waist, pulling her closer as he responded to the kiss. He stroked her back and her hair, not letting his hands trail too low for now. That probably wouldn't be a good idea after the conversation they'd just had. The last thing that he wanted was to make her feel used, especially since he would never use her.

Maybe I should give her some time alone soon, he thought. Give her time to get her thoughts together. The idea made him feel physically weak and sick, but he'd do it if he thought that it would help her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Tanya mouth tingled with the heat of his lips on hers, she wrapped her hands round his waist and tucked her hands into the back pockets of his jeans. Her mouth opening slightly so that her tongue could stroke his lips, savoring the taste of him, her tongue trembling at his heat.

Walking them backwards so that till they reached the rock.

She waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Embry's breath caught in his throat when he felt her hands in the back pockets of his jeans, and he remembered her gripping at his rear when he pushed into her. The memory, combined with the feel of her tongue on his lips, started to awaken him, and he pulled her tighter as he opened his mouth and flicked his tongue against hers.

When Tanya walked them both backwards, he went with her willingly, sitting back on the rock and pulling her down into his lap. He stroked her legs as he drew her closer, and his tongue explored the inside of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Tanya groaned as his tongue as he opened his mouth and his tongue flicked hers. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth, caressing his tongue and the wall of this mouth. The feel of him satin smooth and so Deliciously hot.

She gently pushed him down onto the big rock and shifted herself so that she straddled him, her mouth never leaving his.

Her hands going under his shirt to soothe his muscles, so warm to her touch.
Back to top Go down
Embry Call

Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Embry's hands worked down Tanya's back to her shapely hips, his fingertips slipping just below the hem of her skirt as he rubbed them. He loved the feel of her cool skin beneath his hand, but it was nothing compared to the way that her hands felt on his skin as she stroked over his abs. The cool touch inflamed and made him feel more human at the same time, like he wasn't always destined to feel like he had a fever that should be killing him.

Not that that's bad, he thought, moving his hands down a little lower. Not when I get to have her.

He caught her tongue with his and began to suck on it again, remembering how good she tasted and how she'd reacted to the move the last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sight: Tanya and Embry   First Sight: Tanya and Embry - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sight: Tanya and Embry
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next