Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Jacob was thrown across the kitchen floor, hitting the breakfast bar cracking but not breaking.

He could hear Sam and stood back up as he jumped through the window glass shattering everywhere and waited outside.

"and you should no i dont back down from a fight."

He leaped forward, his huge paws, reaching Sam in a few paces, biting as his back and neck
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Anna growled ludly as they roke up her house, thankfully then deciding to take the fight outside. Jacob pushing Sam off her had given her the space to move, she flipped herself up and once the were outside, used her vampire speed to strip her clothes off, she didnt want to ruin another set, especially ones this pretty.

In a flash she leapt and phased as she lept out the window, knocking Jaocb off Sam and standing between them, blocking Sam from Jacob with the lengh of her body, her head turned towards the black wolf, growling at him.

The cat was well and truly out of the bag now.
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Sam stood in shock on all fours as a huge white pantehr shot oput of the hosue after him and Jacob, knocking Jacob off his back and then turning to face sam with a loud growl.

The eyes, they were the same, well that explained a lot, but it horrified him.

"So they didnt just bite and turn a human, they turned a shapeshifter, one of us, you let them turn her. And what has she become? She is dangerous, she is an obomination, this should never have happened, it needs to be finished with now."

He leapt onto Anna, baring his teeth, throwing her over and his teeth bit into her throat.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 pm

JAcob rushed at Sam as he went for Anna's throat, he was scared he was not sure if she could be hurt even be killed while in this form but he was not taking any chance.

He Went for Sam's nec, his teeth sinkin in. "Stop this SAM!!! Leave her alone. SHe is my emily dont u understand.!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Anna felt Sames teeth sing into her neck, she was most definately more vulnerable to attack in this form but it was only for a millisecond that he was on her before Jacob pounced on him, pushing him off her. As soon as his teeth were out of her skin the wound healed over, she could not be hurt by him in this form or the other.

She could hear faint whisp[ers of words in her head, sounding like Jacobs voice and another, sounding like Sam. They were not clear but she could hear them.
They could obviously talk to each other in this form, the thought had never even rossed her mind that shapeshifters could do that, it was not something she had ever heard of before.

She moved back into a crouched position, ready to fight again if Sam attacked, she would not be caught off guard again, she was too well trained in this form of that. She moved in a slow circle aorund the two facing each over off.
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Sam knocked Jacob off him again, facing hm off in a fighting stance as the girk astonihingly quickly healed and starting pacing in a circle around them. She reminded him of Jaspers attack form, the soldiers training.

"She is not ur Emily Jacob, you imprinted on Renesmee, unless you have imprinted on her aswell, she is dangerous, you ar enot linked to her in that way so I ha ve no choice but to do this. Unless....unless you have imprinted on her aswell but i have never heard of a wolf imprinting twice. Why did you allow them to do this to her Jacob? To chnage one of us, you could have kept her if they hadn't, this would not have been an issue."

The girl was a beautiful Panther, he could see why Jacob was so attached to her, she would have been made more thanwelcome if thwe Cullens had not chosen her, she could have joined the pack if she had wanted to, but it was not possible now, the treaty made it so.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Jacob, " THe Cullen did not change her, a sadistic vampire bit her while using her as a toy before she was going to kill her. No one knew that this was going to happen. The imprint, maybe it is broken as Ness went away and came back a fully grown girl....." He growled, not attacking but ready to do is if Sam came near Anna.

" She is Jaspers sister and a Cullen you cannot touch her without breaking the treaty, back off Sam."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Anna listed, still circling the two, trying to ctach what theywe re saying, it qwas like they were thinking in another language, she caught the word imprint and Ness, and broken.. could it be true? Could the imprint be broken?

She decided there was not much danger anymore and lay oin the wet ground, her belly touching the cool leaves. It was nice against her hot Panther fur, she didnt like being that hot anymore, it made ehr uncomfortable.

She rested her head on her front paws, keeping watch on Jacob and Sam as they discussed what had happened. It was like watching two boxers, fighting for supermecy, it was surprisingly sexy to watrch.
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Sam lsitedto Jacob, Jaspers sister? "how old is she? Jasper is decades old, and if she has only been turned.....that cnat be possible." This was so much to get his head round but Jacob was right, if it was not the Cullens that turned her then Sam could do nothing, unless she prooved to be dangerous, he did not want to cause a batle with the Cullens,

"I will need to speak to them later, make sure they keep an eye on her.... i dont want her getting into any trouble, because unless you have imprinted oin her then if she is dangerous i will have to do it Jacob, and you will not be able to stop me. Have you imprinted on her or not Jacob? That will be the deciding factor in al of this eventaully and you know it."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Jacob eased as Sam listened,

"Anna is not Jaspers blood sister but she is the reincarnation of her, you know that is possible from our own legends. She cam here and she was just a shifter but the bite was not deadly like it would be to us, it turned her. Anna is sort of half and half. "

Jacob went to stand next to Anna lying in the grass, " I am not sure about the imprint Sam. I am still drawn to protect Ness but she is a woman now and it happened it almost over night. I am not sure if by her doing so has messed or changed it somehow but I know that Anna is my Emily. "

He stood tall, bringing the full height of his wolf to the fore, "Ness is pregnant. The baby is mine."

Jaocb waited, he might as well know everything. LEts get this over adn done with
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Sam roared at the top of his lungs "oh my god, how could you be so stupid and irresponsible, you are saying that this girl is your emily,m which means you have imprinted on ehr, otherwise how can she be? Then you tell me that you have got a half-reed pregnant, what is the child going to be? Part Vampire, part shapeshifter - like your ....whatever she is over there? Do you realise how dangerous this could be? To all of us? The Volturi are going to be back here within days of eharing about this, about her and about the child. Im not going to have to destroy them, the Volturi will do it for me!"

He began pacing....he didn't know what to do now....Jacob had to decide, if he was imprinetd on both of the females Sam would be obliged ot protect them both, and the baby, thye would have to protect the child as it was one of their own, even it it did have a small amount of leech in it. He knew Jacob could hear his thoughts. If he had not imprinted on the panther than the Cullens can deal with her, he wa sunder no obligation to protect her then and neither could Jacob.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:35 pm

" Sam I do not have a answer for you about the imprint not one than I can be certain but if it came to it then, yes I have imprinted on both Ness and Anna. The Volturi will not come, the child Ness carries in not a immortal child, we don't know what the outcome will be but you are right it will be most likely be like Anna," the thought had creeped into his thoughts before nut now that Sam voiced them, it was clear, Anna would have more in common with this child than any of them ..... "and she no threat "

Jacob phased back, "Now please respect the treaty and our home."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Anna moved back towards the house and phased back as she did, running in and grabing dome clothes and throwing them on before the boys even had a chance to blink, and moved back to Jacobs side handing him pair of jeans and one for sam aswell, waiting for him to phase back.

She had heard Jacobs mind speak about the imprint just before he phased back. That was something that surprised her and they would have to have a chat about it later.

"beer anyone?" She asked with a smile in her voice. "And Sam, believe me when i say I am no threat to anyone, unless they hurt my family, and as you are technically Jacobs family aswell, that now includes you and i hope you believe me when i say that i want us to be friends. I wil respect the treaty if you deem it necessary, i will not cross the line unless i have permission to do so."

She held the jeans out for sam and waited for him to phase back.
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Sam phased abck and took the jeans offered to him, and slipped them on, not really bothered about Anna seeing him, he had gotten used the the whole naked thing ages ago and Anna didnt seem to phased by it either, she was pbviously more experienced at the whole shapeshifter thing than he ad first believed.

"A beer would be great." He held his hand out to Jacob "brothers?"

He wanted an end to this argument.

"but Jacob, you know as well as i do what the Volturi are like, they will come eventually and this will ot end well, for one side or the other. They will want to see Anna at least, and maybe the child. You know that they like their little pets"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Jacob took the jeans Anna was holding out and quickly slipped them on. Sighing with relief, Watching as Sam phased back and did the same.

"Brothers," taking his our stretched hand in his. Shaking it. The argument at a end.

" Sam, when and if the Volturi show up we deal with it. Our numbers have grown and word has spread of how they behaved they will not come here looking for trouble, curiosity perhaps but we can and will handle it."

Taking Anna's hand and leading them all into the house.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Anna tok JAcobs hand and sighed with relief as Jacob and Sam put theirn differences aside. She had been worried about the Volturi herslef and Sam only voiced her own concerns. But Jacob did not seem worried. So maybe she shoukd not be either.

She let go of his ahnd and went to thr fridge, pulling out two cold beers and handing them to the boys before sitting cross legged on the floor. THe sofa was now errevocably broken.

"you might want to pull up a couple of stools to sit on, oh and by thwe way you are both repairing the window and the kitchen beofre Esme see's it. I will order a new sofa later".

she grimaced as it started raining again and rain started pouring in through the broken glass.

she quickly ran upstairs and puled down the cardboard left over from the crib and used it to seal the break in the glass then pulled the blinds across, it would have to do for now.
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Sam pulled up a stool and sat down grinning at JAcob while taking a beer from Anna.

"you are right, she is like Emily. Bossy"

He blaughed, glad to be able to relax again. Jacob was safe, and obviously happy. The fact he was going to be a father amazed m=him and even more so the fact that Anna seemed to be ok with it. He really had missed a lot.

"Jacob you need to phase more, you had us all worried, try doing it once a day just to keep us updated, or come over to the res onccce in a while and keep us informed."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Jacob smiled at his comment about Emily, it was true. Laughing along with Sam.

" I am sorry Sam, you are right. I should phase more and come to Res more often but as you can tell things have been rather busy lately." He took a sip of his beer, relaxing.

" How is my Dad and Leah? I told them about Anna but obviously they did not tell you." he frowned. " I don't think Dad was very happy and well LEah...." he shrugged, "She is never happy for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Sam leaned back slightly, taking a mouthfull of the beer before answering Jakes question.

"well seeing as i can't hear Leahs thoughts anymore as she is still aprt of your pack, i dont have to put up with her whining as much, but no, dont think she is too happy, i havnt known why until now obviously, but you are right, she doesnt like to see anyone happy, she needs to find herslef a new man. And your dad......well he has been a bit misreable and no -one knew why, again until now, does he know about the child yet?"

Sam thought that JAcobs father migh actuallly be happy having a grandchild, especially if it was a boy. A new member of the tribe.

"i wonder if the child will be able to shapeshife, what with only being half shapeshifter. And i guess, only if it is a male."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Anna coughed loudly at Sams comment about it only shapeshifting if the child was male "what am i then? And Leah, she can shapeshift, admittedly we are the only 2 shapeshifters that are female that i know about but it is possible. Don't be so narrow minded"

She ahd been wondering about the sahpeshifting thing herslef, would the child be a shifter? And how powerful would he be if he was, what with having maybe some vampire abilities aswell. And would he be immortal like JAke and Anna and the rest of the shifters.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Jacob shook his head, " No I have not told Dad yet about the baby. I am waiting to talk to Ness and sort out a few details before I go to the Res and tell him."

He played with the bottle between his large hands.

" What the baby will be able to do know one knows but Anna is right if the child is a girl does not mean she can't phase. There are a lot of questions but no answers. I suppose time will give them to us."

He took a sip of his beer.

Having a baby was going to change everything
Back to top Go down
Sam Uley

Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Sam smiled at JAcob "you are a lucky man Jacob Black, what i wouldn't give to be a father,maybe one day soon though eh?" He laughed "God i dread to think, a miniature Jacob Black, you are going to have your hands full.....So what does Renesmee think about becoming a mother? Im guessing from what i saw in your head it didn't go down all that well."

He looked over at Anna

"im sorry if i am being intrusive, its just i havn't seen him in over 2 weeks and i'm curious."

He had seen how it had happened in JAcobs mind and he was not going to pry into that, he ad a little bit of sensitivity after all.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Jacob looked down at his hands, he knew that Sam was being tactful about his questions concerning Ness and he was grateful for it.

"Ness isn not very happy about it. We have not had much time to talk yet but perhaps in time she will......... warm to the idea."

The beer bottle once again twirling between his hands.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Anna smiled at Sam, she was beginning to like this man, he was very like Jacob in a lot of ways, just....older.

"Do either of you want anything to eat? Jacob eats like a horse, so we have a very well stocked kitchen."

She wanted to give them some time alone to talk,man to man, maybe Jacob needed that. Sometimes there were things you couldnt say to your wife, no matter how close you were.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Jacob watched Anna go to the kitchen, he smiled.

"SO how is every one the REs, ow is Emily?? "

It had been so long, he wanted to know everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next