Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:24 am

Jacob smiled and pulled her roughly to him , her breasts pressed against his chest,

He leaned down and licked the venom off her lips, the taste making a wave of fire hit him.

"I did not say that..." his hands grabbing her her tight ass and using it to pull him tightly to him, his manhood awake and erect on his underpants, poking in to her stomach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 am

And pushed more venom out of the cut in her lip with the flat of her teeth, knowing how wild it made Jacob.

"how much do you wnt me wolf? show me.." She pushed her lips hard onto jaocbs open mouth letting the venom seep in as it carried on bleeding out of her lip. She bit down on his bottom lip, letting her venom and his blood mix together. Joining them together as one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 am

Jacob growled as Anna pushed her lips to his and biting his lips, the blood flowing and mixing with her own venom.

He picked her up into his arms and stood up. There mouth still locked, his tongue demanding attention as he sucked and bit her lip.

Jacob moved quickly and took the stairs 3 at at time, he placed her down on the floor by the big glass windows that covered the house. Pushing her against them, as pulled of his pants. His large erect manhood jumped out and he speared her to the window with it as he thrust deep and hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:47 am

Ann agsped as JAcob picked her up and whisked her up stairs before pinning her against the open window while removing his jeans.

Her lips still locked against his, him sucking on her hard, pulling more and more venom out. She knew how wild it drove him, and he had never taken this much of her before.

He pinned her arms above her head before thursting himself into her, smacking her against the window, the cold glass groaning at the impact.
She lifted herself up and wound her legs round his waist, giving more of herself to him, her hot wet entrance demanding more of him as she purred into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:00 am

Jacobs hand wrapped tightly round Anna's wrists, pinning her to the window. His growl deepening as she wrapped her legs round him, he pushed her hard into the window with his thrust. The window shaking with the urgency of his need for her.

With his one free hand, he slipped between her legs, roughly pinching her clit, nibbing at its fresh bud.

His body strainin against hers, using his chest to rub against her breasts with each hard fuck, causing friction that her nippled hardened and he growled even more at the rocked points on her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:05 am

Anna cried out as jacob moved is hand down to her clit,piching it making shivers of elecctricity runb through her.

She grunted a jhigh pitched grunt with every thrust he made into her body. He weakened her with just his touch, made her quiver with need and desire making her impossibly desperate for him.
"Please Jacob" she begged, not knowing what she was atcually begging for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 am

Jacob was on fire, ever nerve was a live. She was begging him, it made the heat rush through him even faster.

"What do you want..." He growled, his fingers and cock stroking her deep and hard, the window rattling with each rock of his hips.

"Tell me what you need...." as he leaned down an bit her perfect white breast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 am

Anna used her strengh to overpower jacobs hands pinning hers above her head, she brought his wrist down to meet her mouth, pulling her head back from him slightly. Her eyes begging. They were each others drug, they were both as addicited as each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:31 am

Jacob looked down at her mouth poised by his wrist, her eyes begging.

He nodded, pushing his wrist to her mouth. Groaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 am

As soon as JAcob moved his wrist towards her she bit into the sacr already there, moaning in relief as his blood spilled into her. ?She bit slightly harder than normal, needing more of him but knowing she would not go to far. She sucked on him hard as she rocked over his hard cock, still pounding into her.

she could feel the blood warm, flowing down her throat, she kept her eyes locked onto jacobs and with her other hand pulled his mouth to her neck, encouraging him to take her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 am

The feel of her teeth on his wrist cave him a wave of euphoria, his head dipping to her throat and finding the soft bit of flesh as the side of her neck, biting down hard.

Jacob hips rocked harder, the window now a constant rattle, his fingers digging into her clit, clawing, the need to have al of her and be every where. Bending his knees and thrusting hard up, in and out, wanting to fuck her hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 am

Anna felt the pressue inside her build as Jacob bit into her neck, breaking the skin easily, her hand pushing his head harder nto her as she sucked harder on his wrist, her head starting to spin.

The rryhtmic, hard deep thrusts and the feel of his hand on her clit sending her crashing over the edge, her msucles clamping don on him as she cried out, still pulling hard on his blood as she came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:53 am

The feel of Anna under everywhere, her venom on his tongue, the suck of her mouth in his wrist....

Jacob fell over the edge, the wave of euphoria crashing over him, coming as she sucked his blood and he hers.

A perfect bond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:58 am

As Anna started to come down from her orgasm she released her holdon Jacobs wrist, sealing his wound.

Wrapping her arms round his neck and burying her head in her shoulder as her head span from the high his blood was giving her, she couldnt think straight, she couldnt see straight, it was surprisingly pleasant feeling.

"I love you Jacob black" shw whispered, slurring slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 am

Jacob nuzzled into her neck, wrapping his arms round him.

" I love you to Anna Cullen-Black, with all my heart."

Stroking her back as he walked back over to the bed and lay down with her, embracing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Ann'a head continued spinning as Jacob carried her to the bed, gently placing her down before laying down next to her, her arms wrapped round her protectively.
"maybe taking so much of you was not a good idea" she whispered, it felt good but she ddint know if that was actually a positive thngs that the moment.

She bought his wrist to her mouth and kissed it

"i didn hurt you did i? Did i take too much?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Jacob shook his head, his face still buried in her neck. He couldn't find the words to speak, he felt very tired, he held her close loving the feel of her and the glow of the lovemaking that seemed so shimmer form them.

It was as is it should be. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Anna smiled and wrapped herself round Jacob so that every part of her was touching him, not one bit of her doid not have contact.
"its at times like this that i wish i could sleep" she murmered into his hair.

Instead she played with his hair, twisting it in her fingers, running her hand through it. Just happily losing herslef in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Jacob sighed, " But when I sleep I don't get to see you." He stroked her back and smiled, " but at least I can dream about you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Anna sighe dinto AJcob "AJcob i will be here when you close your eyes and i will still be here when you wake up i will never leave your side, not until you tell me to do otherwise, so you can sleep knwoing i will not have gone anywhere. If i could dream, it would only be about you, always about you2

She kissed his head, taking in his scent, hearing his heart rate slowing as he came down form their sexual high. Her own head strating to clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Jacob heart rate started to return to normal and the spinning in his head seemed to stop.

" I am glad to hear that," he teased. "I would hate to have to come in your dreams an beat up some dream guy."

Smiling and sitting up, rubbing where she had bitten him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Anna frowned, concern rushing over her as AJcob rub hiw wrist where she had bittne him.

"are you sur ei didnt hurt you?" she said, taking his hand in hers and sitting up to examine the wound, making sure she had closed it fully. Maybe she was be paranoid but it looked a litle raw to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm

"It's fine sweetheart, it's just a bit itchy. Don't worry it's perfectly normal, it happened last time too."

He smiled and kissed her on the cheek, tracing a finger down her jaw.

"But thank you for your concern. Has anyone told you that you look sexy when you frown."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Anna smiled, still smoothing her cold finger over his wound, hoping to sooth it a little for him.
"not recently no, in fact, not ever. But feel free to say it again"

She pushed her cheek into his hand as he ran his finger down her jaw line, just that simple light touch sending shivers down her.

"has anyone ever told you how sexy you are all the time?" She smiled down at him, his ahir ruffled and mesy, his cheeks still with a light flush to them, it really was very attractive.

"we may need to be careful doing it against that window tho,i was a bit concerned i may have to order a replacement for that one aswell" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Jacob laughed, "Actually no one has told me I am sexy. I was once called beautiful but never sexy." The cool feel of her fingers on his bite wound soothing him.

"At least window are easier to replace than wall," he teased, his fingers stroking her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   

Back to top Go down

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next