Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:07 am

Brandon growled as she bit his lip and bucked his hips against her hand, pushing his cock at her as she worked him, pre cum dripping onto her hand.

His fingers fucked her faster as his mouth sought out her nipple, taking her completely into his mouth and sucking, nibbling, teasing. "I love being with you." He hissed, kissing up her chest, along her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 am

Tanya liked the feel of his cum on her hands, lathering her hand so that she could work his cock harder, in a smooth motion.

She smiled as he kissed her up and down her neck and taking her breast and nibbling. "I love our special time too..." But enough of being nice. She jumped off his lap, landing gracefully on her feet in front of him.

Tanya winked a wicked grin on her lush lips, as she lifted her foot and kicked him hard square in the chest. Sending him flying a few feet and landing flat on his back. She ran and was at his side before he could sit up, putting her dainty foot on his chest.

"My turn now...."
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:27 am

She knocked the wind out of him as she kicked his chest, throwing him backward onto his back. He tried to sit up to see what the hell was going on, when before he knew it her foot was on his chest pinning him down.

"What are you going to do?" He grinned, staring up at her beautiful breasts, his hand creeping up the inside of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 am

Tanya smiled down at him, she slapped away his hand that was trying to creep up her inside leg.

"No hands..." and put her hands on her hips, planting her feet on either side of his hips.

"Why don't I show you instead." her eyes half closed, as she fondled her breasts and put her long fingers up into her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 am

He sighed as she slapped his hand away, she shifted her feet to either side of his hips and ran her hands across her body, massaging her breasts. His mouth dropped open as he stared up at her, wanting so much to touch those breast, to suck them, bite them.

"Oh Christ." He murmered as she inserted her fingers into her dripping pussy, the scent of her arousal meeting his nostils, his cock throbbing madly as it wanted to bury itself inside of her, wanted to fuck her to within an inch of her life, she was driving him insane by not allowing him to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:52 am

Tanya laughed at his low murmuring, her fingers pushing in and out her wet cunt. Her thumb flicking her clit and she trembled at the electricity it spread through her body.

Kneading her breasts. Tweaking her nipples and rolling them round her fingers.

"Do you like what you see? " she teased her voice husky.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 am

"I'd like it better if I could touch you." He growled, his hand reaching out for her, desperate to feel her wetness at the very least, but really all he wanted to do was bury himself in her so so deep.

"Tanya, please?" He begged. "Please let me fuck you."
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 am

Tanya smirked, she loved to hear men beg for her.

"Baby why don't we fuck each other..." she stepped of Brandon and then stepped back again facing the other way. Her firm white ass facing him and the back of her long sleek body.

She winked at him. Lowering herself, licking his long hard cock with her tongue. Teasing with wet circles.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:13 am

He smiled as she lay down on top of him, her Tongue trailing over his hard cock as her pussy was pressed against his face. He ran one hand over her ass cheeks while the other inserted two fingers into her dripping cunt, his tongue running over her clit.
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 am

Tanya groaned against his solid manhood as he pushed his fingers into her tight wet pussy and the feel of his tongue on her clit made her shiver.

She took him into her mouth, sucking the tip and then taking him all into her mouth. Her tongue stroking up and down his shaft as she bopped up and down with each swift quick suck.

Her hands fondling his balls.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Brandon groaned at how good she felt licking and sucking him, his fingers worked at her harder and he took advantage of the situation to roll her over and remove himself from her clutches, he smiled as he stood above her.

"Not what I want." He growled, his cock in his hand as he stared down at her. "I want to fuck you... Really fuck you."

He paused as he heard someone approaching nearby, he pulled Tanya up and kissed her quickly. "Time to get dressed." He groaned, pulling on his jeans, his shirt laying in tatters on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Anna put her arm around Jacobs waist as they walked though the woods. Slowly stroling enjoyig each otherscompany in a comfortable silence. It wa beginning to get dark but she could still see perfectly, every leaf, every vein on every leaf. Everything was so beautiful and the light fromt he setting sun gave everything a reddish glow.

suddenly she scented something, 2 somehtings, definately vampires but not ones she recognised. Then alomost as soon as she could smell them she could see them, hurridley replacing ther clothes. She sniggered, it was obvvious they had been having as much fun as she and Jake had just been ahving.

"Hi, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Tanya jumped to her feet, smoothing down her skirt and quickly putting on her blouse. The scent of a vampire mixed with a shifter was in the air, the dog smell she recognized but not the other.

Tanya smiled as a woman and Jacob walked out the woods.

"I am Tanya and this is my good friend Peter." pointing at him as he stood stiffly next to her. "Hello Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Anna stared at the very attractive female vampire and the male one who looked weirdly familiar.
Then as the woman spoke she turend to lok at Jacob.."you two know each other?" she raised one eyebrow n mock curiosity.

anna held her hand out to the strangers "hi im Anna, im Jacobs wife, and Carlisle Cullens new daughter"
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Tanya stepped forward and shook her hand before standing back next to Peter, taking his hand in hers.

" I did not realize that Carlisle had adopted another 'child' but it does not surprise me. He is a generous man." she looked at Jacob, taking in the way the held each other and the jacobs wife rang in her ears.

"Jacob, I know it has been a while since we have seen each other but last time I was hear weren't you promised to Renesmee? "
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Peter stood next to Tanya, his hand in hers as the couple in front of them spoke. Tanya had mentioned, the imprinting to him and he thought it was incredibly strange.

"I'm Brandon." He eventually said, holding out his hand. "Alice's brother."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Jacob looked at Tanya standing next to the young male vampire. He raised his eyebrow as she said good friend, from what they had seen they where more than good friends.

His face turned into a frown at her question, his back stiffened and his hands went into fists, not that he was angry, he had thought he would never have to explain this again to anyone.

" It is nice to see you again Tanya. Time brings all sorts of changes, I think you fill find that a lot has changed since you last visited. "

Looking at the male beside her as he spoke, and could hardly believe his ears when he claimed to be Alice's brother.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Anna did not take the male vampires hand. From what she had seen in Alice's past ALice did not have a brother, not one that she was aware of anyway.

"you won't mind if i don't believe you. Not until i have seen for myself otherwise. You see, i have a......gift, for seeing into people's past, kind of the anti-alice if you like. And i have seen ALice's and she does not have a brother, not one that she knew about and yeds you look like her but then again, who wouldnt with pale skin and golden eyes. if you don't mind i think we should go back to the house and then in front of Alice we can setermine the truth one way or another, as I am sure that MY brother Jasper is probably slightly on edge about this if i know him."

She tuned and took Jakes hand again.

"If thats ok with you, sorry, i don't entirely trust people."

she opened her mind up to Jasper to let him know they were on their way, keeping the images of what he was getting up to out of her head and just pushing her voice out.

Jazz, we are on our way back, we have found some visitors and we are bringing them back with us.
Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Brandon smiled. "It's very unlikely you would have seen me in Alice's past... Since she was incarcerated before I was born."

He squeezed Tanya's hand as they walked. "But I like your concern for her... Makes me feel better knowing that she has been somewhere she is loved."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:44 pm

OOC - visitors from alaska, cullen house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"   Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tanya and Brandon "The Hunt"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3