Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Visitors from Alaska

Go down 
+4
Jazzie
Alice Cullen
Peter Brandon
Tanya Denali
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:40 am

Alice's head snapped up at the sound of the car and as she saw Jasper, she immediately jumped to her feet. She started to take hurried steps towards him, but stopped abruptly. He was just sitting there.

She looked down at the ground, her hands fidgeting as she spoke two single words, "Forgive me."

They were a mere whisper but she knew he'd heard her. Her legs were trembling so badly that she had to lower herself onto the ground for fear of them buckling from under her. She tried to keep a reign on her tears but she couldn't, so she turned away, her back facing him so he couldn't see her breaking down. She felt so weak.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:55 am

Jasper sat thee starring at the steering wheel, his hands wringing the leather so hard that if he was human his skin would have burned.

He lifted his head as he heard Alice's voice, asking him to forgive her.

Jasper turned to look at her, she was just standing there. Then she crumbled to the foor, he could see her tears.

He opened the door and ran to her, scooping her in his arms. Cradling her in his arms as he walked back to the house, placing her on the porch steps.

Jasper stood back, " Where is he Alice."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 am

She gasped softly as she felt his arms around her but before she had a chance to cling to him, he was stepping away. She looked at him as he stared at her, and all she could do was look back at him. She felt so stupid. She shrugged her shoulders and wrapped her arms around herself. "H-He and Tanya went for a walk.. he said w-we needed time to sort this out..he offered to leave.. to go back to Alaska.."

She lowered herself onto the porch steps slowly, not looking at him. "Do you want me to tell him to go?" she asked softly. She didn't want to, but for Jasper, she would do anything. She would leave everything behind if he asked her to.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 am

" Alice he is your brother I will not ask you to do that." He shoved his hands in his pockets,

"Even as you say it Alice and I can feel you dont mean it."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 am

Alice looked at him sadly. "If after all these years you don't know that I would do anything for you, you don't know me like I thought you did," she whispered. "I would do anything for you..and no, I don't want my brother to leave. Just like you didn't want Anna to leave when she ran off. But if you asked me to, if I knew that was the only way to make us okay.. I would do it in a heartbeat. Because you are what matters to me, Jasper. If I don't have you, nothing else matters. I can't believe you don't already know that."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 am

"Alice I do know you and I know that you would as him to leave if I asked. Dont you know me enough to know that I would never ask you to do that! "

He stepped back and racked his hair through his hands, " I am jealous damm it Alice!! Can't you see that...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 am

"Of course I know you wouldn't!" she cried, moving to her feet. "And that's why I told him not to go. Because I know that you love me too much to make me do that."

She stepped closer to him but jumped back at his outburst. She hadn't seen him like this before and it scared her a little. Not because she thought he would hurt her, no - he would never, ever hurt her. But she didn't know what he would do in a moment of irrational thought. Would he leave again? And if he did, would he come back?

She wanted to hug him and reassure him, but with every step back he took, she sensed his need for space. "Yes, I can see that! And I know it feels terrible because I felt every ounce of what you're feeling right now. I had moments where I was sure I'd lost you. And even if you might not think so, we came very close." She took a tiny step closer but didn't touch him. "But it's different with Peter, Jasper. There is no attraction between us.. at all. I have no feelings toward him except for the fact that he's my brother. And he feels the same about me. Baby, you're the only man I could ever want. You have to know that. There's no one else but you. And it'll be that way until the day I cease to exist."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 am

Anna almost dropped the bike again as Jasper spun the casr rund and headed back the way he came, almost hitting her n the way. "nice Jasper, way to drive dangerously and terrify the crap out your little sister"

She spun the bike round herself and followed him back to the huse, thanking that she had thought to find one of the fastest bikes on the market as Jasper was driving like a Formula One driver right now.

As they reached the house she turned and drve the nike back inbto the garage, pleased that she had finally managed to ride it without crashing, she would have to give the keys back to Jacob though.

She walked past Alicve and Jasper talking on the steps, glaring at Jasper as she did and walked straight into Jacobs arms as she entered the house.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:19 am

Jasper shifted his weight from one foot to the other and listened, taking a few more steps back as she spoke.

" What do you mean I came close to loosing you. " the thought had never really crossed his mind, well not with any serious thought. " I know that when Anna arrived, things where difficult and things between us where..... "he sighed, " strained but I never ever stopped loving you. Weren't you the one to walk away??......" his voice trailing off.

Jasper turned and looked out into the woods, his hands now loose at his side. " At least I went after you......... ." he whispered.

He walked back to the car, the door still open and took the keys out of the engine. Softly he closed the door and walked over to Alice, holding the keys out to her.

" And I came back."
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Jacob wrapped his arms round Anna holding her close, he could hear Alice and Jasper fighting outside,

"I never thought I would see those to argue." Holding her tight, everything was so tense.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Anna movedover to the sofa.

"well in this instance i agree with Alice, Jasper is being a hypocrit and a jealous idiot and he nearly knocked me off the bike by pretty much driving straight at me. I was only trying to do for him what he did ofr me when i tried to run away" She curled her legs under her and threw the bike keys to Jake "here, it still works fine, jsut a coujple of dents that you could easily manage to knock out, make some use of ur new garage"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Jacob caught the keys and looked at her confused, was she angry at him? What had he done?

" Yes, that sounds like a good idea." He looked out at the couple still arguing. " I feel sorry for Jasper, I know what its like to be torn like that. He is devoted Alice and she loves him. I just wish they would stop and just see that. "

He slipped the keys in his pocket. Not sure if he should next to Anna or not.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Anna patted the space enxt to her on the sofa, to get Jake to sit next to her.
"but what has Jasper got to be torn about and why take it out on me? I didnt do anything to cause this except to confirm to him that Peter was Alcies brother, he should be happy about that, that hes not some weirdo trying to hit on her or worse. "

Anna was furious wiht her brother tihgt now, he had literally nearly run her over. Her head felt like it was going to explode from the anger she was feeling. She was never going to try and help him again, he obviously dint appreciate it. What was she supposed to have done, let him leave Alice not knowing when he would come back, he was her brother and she was connected to him with the imprint, both things gae her a reason to want to help him, but he obviously didnt want that.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Jacob came and sat down next to her on the sofa, taking her into his arms.

" Sweetheart I doubt he is angry with you. He was upset and you just happened to be there, getting caught in his mood. Men and this includes me don't seem to think straight when angry, less so when there is jealousy involved."

He stroked her hair, " I am sure when he calms down he will say sorry and will appreciate the fact that you helped."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:14 pm

"humph" Anna didnt believe that Jasper would come and apologise, men also never seem to realise when they are in the wrong either, and her brother was one of the msot stubborn she had ever met.

"well i hope alice gives him a good kicking for being so idiotic, he definately desrves it."

She curled against Jacob, relaxing as soon as she was closer to him, his warm arms surrounding ehr and his hand stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Jacob laughed at her saying that Alice should give Jasper a good kicking.

" I think that Alice can handle herself and I am sure that Jasper is going to get a ear full." he kissed her lightly on the top of her head.

"It's Jasper and Alice. The two are prefect for each other. They will sort it out. " he pulled her closer needing her close. " It's just a bump in the road."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Alice's chest tightened with every step her took away from her. "How can you not know what I mean, Jasper? Things were terrible between us - I'd never been so heartbroken before. Well, beside now. I haven't stopped loving you, Jasper, I could never stop loving you." She frowned as he trailed off and sat back down on the porch steps, burying her face in her knees again as she sobbed. "I left because I was hurt. And.. I left you a letter telling you how much I loved you.. I didn't just burst out like the devil was on my heels."

She looked up at him slowly, venom tears running down her cheeks - she was sure she looked as heartbroken as she felt. "I didn't go after you because you left to chase after Anna after I begged you not to. I didn't g-go after Peter.. either time.. and you went after Anna, and I'm sure you would've kept going after her as many times as it took, and that's fine, she's your sister. I just..I wish you wouldn't react so badly for simply wanting to spend time with my brother."

Her tears renewed as he made his way to the car, thinking he was about to leave again. She pressed her face into her knees and sobbed - why was everything so wrong? She stood slowly as he held out the car keys to her. She bit back her sobs and hugged herself. "Y-You win, Jasper. I won't lose you or fight like this with you. When Peter comes back, I'll t-tell him to go back to Alaska," she said brokenly before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Jasper let the car keys drop to the floor, the sounds seemed like a boom in the silence that surrounded them.

"I don't want you to ask him to leave. If you did, I would drag him back here or you to Alaska. We could spend the next hundred years going back and forth" he reached out his hand to her, touching her gently on the elbow, turning her so she faced him.

"I love you Alice Cullen." his hand reaching up from elbow to her chin tilting it up so he could look in her eyes.

" I came back didn't I...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Alice jumped slightly at the sound of the keys hitting the ground. She trembled at the touch of his hand, looking up at him when his fingers grazed her chin. "Oh Jasper," she cried, throwing her arms around him and hugging him tightly. "I love you, too, Jasper... so much.. more than anything ever." She hugged him even tighter as she sobbed, "Please don't leave me like that again..please. You don't know how it broke my heart to watch you leave."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Jasper held on to her, squeezing her tight to him. Burying his head into the crook of her neck.

"Darling sssshh I never left you. I just needed to clear my head. Coming down stairs and seeing you like that, hearing those words....." he sighed.

"I am stupid and jealous I am so sorry." Taking a deep breath and letting the scent of her wash over him. Even being away from her a few short hours had been more than he could bare.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Anna listened to the sounds of Jasper and Alice making up outside, she smiled.

"i still think that Alice should have at least kicked him once,"

She looked up at Jacobs face, "its getting late, do you need to sleep? we have had a looooooong day and i dont want you getting sick. Plus its likely we will have another long day tomorrow."

She was thinking about Renesmee and how they would mor than likely have to go and see her and hceck she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Alice trembled in his arms as he held her, her own body trembling against his. Her hands clung to him tightly, so afraid he'd disappear if she loosened her hold on him even a little. "I'm s-sorry, Jasper.. I shouldn't have let him do that, please forgive me, baby," she whispered. She looked up at him, cupping his face gently. She stood on the top of her toes, resting her forehead against his. She hesitated for a moment before kissing him ever so lightly.

"I love you so much," she whispered against his lips, "I'm sorry I made you jealous.." She paused for a moment and smiled weakly, kissing him softly again. "I only like your jealousy when it makes you protective and possessive," she teased lightly, "not when it makes you run off without me."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 pm

He held her tight his hands weaving into her hair, tilting her head back so that he could kiss her softly on the lips, moaning at the taste of her. A few hours where a few hours to many to be away from Alice.

" Darling I was not running away. I promise you if I ever did it would be with you." murmuring against her skin as he place feather light kissed all down her cheek and jaw.

"Damn it Alice. Understand me when I say I am never leaving you."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael

Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Kira sang along to the CD happily, she had just returned from a year travelling around the world and her first point of call had been to drop in on her dad who had promised her a large, very expensive gift, when she came to her senses and came home.

She smiled to herself as she steered her brand new, black Audi TT around a bend, loving the fact that she was a daddy's girl, loving that he spoilt her rotten and no matter what she did, he always forgave her, never shouted, never held a grudge. It had just been the two of them since her mother died when she was three. And he liked to make the time he spent at the hospital up to her by buying her gifts. Something she could never of course refuse.

She had become friends with Alice and Jasper through her father's work, Dr Cullen worked with her dad and was always spoken highly of in her childhood home and so when she found out that she shared most of her classes with two of his stunningly beautiful children, she had made herself aquainted with them.

And, now that she was back in Forks she wanted to let her friends know that she was home and so that was how she found herself driving up the winding lane toward the Cullen house. Everyone knew where the Cullen's lived, but for some reason people rarely ventured there, Kira never had understood why, she had found every single one of the Cullen's to be warm and inviting.

As she approached the house she could see Alice and Jasper on the porch, in a romantic embrace, Jasper's lips at her neck. She pulled alongside them and rolled down the window. "Put her down, Jasper... You don't know where she's been." She laughed, a smile on her face and the laughter evident in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Alice whimpered softly as he tilted her head, moaning softly against his lips as he kissed her. She slid her hands under the back of his shirt, caressing his skin as she melted into him. She felt as though she could breathe again - she was whole.

She nodded slowly as his lips moved along her skin, and she arched her body into his with another soft moan. "I know," she whispered back, "I know you'll never leave me.. I wouldn't ever let you go. I love you..so much."

She hugged him tightly, her hands moving along his skin slowly. She heard a car pull up and the voice coming from inside struck her memory. She turned to look at the owner of the vehicle and laughed softly. "That's what I keep trying to tell him," she smiled.

She gave him a squeeze, slipping her hands out from his shirt, kissing him once more. "It's Kira," she murmured only for him to hear. She knew he was still upset and touched his face, "Will you be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Visitors from Alaska - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visitors from Alaska
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Forks :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: