Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Temper Tantrum EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Temper Tantrum EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Temper Tantrum EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Temper Tantrum EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Temper Tantrum EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Temper Tantrum EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Temper Tantrum EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Temper Tantrum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

renesmee ran as fast as her legs could carry her into the woods before starting to rip into the trees around her, pulling the branches off, clawing at the trunk and pushing throwing the pieces as far as she could in a temper tantrum. She screamed as loud as her lungs could manage, the sound reverberating across the forest sounding like a large animal being tortured. Before carrying on with her assault on the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Bella tore into the forest after Renesmee. She could hear her screams of frustration, screams of anger. But mostly Bella knew they were screams of mental pain. Her un-beating heart shattered into a thousand pieces for her child as she created a trail of destruction around her.

Bella was fast. Not even close to how quick Edward was when he ran, but she was faster than Renesmee and quickly caught up with her and matched her pace, running alongside her. She reached out and grabbed her hand.

Bella heard Edward excuse himself too, so knew it would not be long till he joined them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Edward felt an agonizing pain in his chest at the sound of his precious daughters screams. He caught up with both Renesmee and Bella quickly, running along the other side of his daughter, grasping her hand tightly. He looked to Bella, before pulling hard on Renesmee's hand, pulling her into his chest with one arm, while grabbing Bella with the other.

He held his daughter tightly, pulling Bella into him as well. "I'm know you're hurting, sweetheart; tell me how to make it better," he whispered to his baby, "I'll do anything."
Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire
RosalieHale

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Renesmee howled into her fathers chest her heart breaking. she was so incredibly angry and she hated Anna. Why would Jacob not even give her a chance, she thought that once he ahd seen ehr he would have cnaged his mind, obviosuly she was wrong.

"Can you ask him something for me.....i want one night, just one night to see if he truly does not want me, then i will back off. She can have him."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Edward's cold stone heart broke into a million pieces at the sound of his daughter's agony. He hugged his daughter tighter and nodded after a moment of hesitation. He didn't even want to think about that mongrels paws on his daughter, but he had just promised he'd do anything she asked.

"Okay. I will go, but please, baby, stay with your mother," he said as he pulled back, cupping her face. He kissed her forehead before moving towards his wife. He enveloped her in his arms and pulled her in for a soft kiss, "I won't be long. I love you, Bella."

And with that, he ran off back to deliver the message.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:41 am

Bella's face dropped when she realised what it was Renesmee was after from Jacob. She understood her reasons for wanting to find out. After all, it had not been that long ago that Bella herself had been in love with someone who she should not have been. And it had worked out wonderfully.

"I love you too" she quickly whispered into the trees as Edward bolted off back to the family home.

She turned back to Renesmee and did all she thought would even give an ounce of help. She threw her arms tightly around her daughter and held
Her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 am

Edward came back to find his wife and daughter wrapped in a tight embrace. He approached them slowly and stood behind his wife, his hand on her shoulders as he kissed the back of her head. "Jacob said to meet him a couple miles North of the house. There's a tent." He sighed, "Please baby, be careful. If he hurts you, call my name and I'll be there to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Bella watched Renesmee vanish into the forest. This worried her. But she knew that she had to let her handle this. And that she and Edward were only minutes away should she call out for them.

Bella glanced at Edward and bit her lip, trying to smile nervously.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Edward was just as worried, immediately wanting to go after her and hold her until she changed her mind. But he knew just as well as Bella did that it wouldn't help. Renesmee was just as stubborn as her mother and had his temper - definitely a bad combination.

As Bella looked up at him, he cupped her face gently, brushing his lips against her nervous smile. "Everything will be okay," he said softly, reassuring both her and himself.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Bella looked up at him. "I swear... If he harms one hair on her head.. I'll... Well, I don't quite know what I will do. The poor girl has had enough heartache in one week. I just hope that if it IS Anna he wants, that he will let her down gently before it's too late... And I hope to God that if that is the case, that he lets nothing happen between them"

She cringed as she thought of the possibility of their daughter making love to Jake. She knew it would have happened eventually with the imprint... But she'd not thought it possible at a mere seven and a half months since Renesmee was born. They'd not even had a discussion about boys... And about safe sex. All the things that a mother was supposed to do with a daughter.

Bella looked around, and then nestled her head in the crook of Edwards shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 pm

He nodded, feeling much the same. "I've already warned him, love. One hair out of place on our daughter's head and that mongrel dies a slow, painful death. I can promise you that." He pulled her close once more, pressing his face into her hair, inhaling her wonderful scent, letting it calm him. "I don't want to see our daughter hurt anymore, Bella."

He didn't even want to think of what that dog was doing to his baby girl. The more thought he gave it, the more he wanted to kill Jacob. He wasn't sure how much longer he could rein himself in anymore.

As Bella's head rested on his shoulder, he placed a kiss on her head, his hands gently caressing her back, holding her close. "I love you," he whispered into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Bella exhalled deeply and closed her eyes. "Love you too" she whispered to him, pulling herbody closer to his. He always knew how to calm her nerves. He was good at that. She was amazed that even though, now she was like him, he still had the ability to dazzle her.

She pulled away and looked up at him, her arms locked around his waist.

"So what now?" she asked him. "Do we just wait here.... Do we go home? What?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm

He couldn't help but smile as her body pressed against his and he let out a soft breath, his hands moving slowly down to her hips. As she looked up at his, his hands remained on her hips and he rubbed his thumbs just under he shirt, caressing her skin.

"I think we should head back to the mansion. That's probably the first place they'll go after..after their..experiment," he finished lamely.

Brushing his lips against hers one more time, he pulled back, taking a hold of her hand to run back with her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Bella Cullen

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Bella ran with Edward, hand in hand back to the house. She spotted Anna, in her phased form with Jasper. She was upset. Bella glanced at Edward as they sprinted at top speed towards them.

"What's happening?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen.

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

ooc - Broken Heart - Cullen House
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temper Tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper Tantrum   Temper Tantrum Empty