Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The New Vampire Comes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:54 am

"Hmm, I guessed that." She replied. "Largest coven I've seen, my last was..." She paused and looked across at him again. "What about your coven?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 am

Freddy could tell her old coven wasn't a bright and cheery subject, so he didn't press the issue. Instead he said, "I don't have a coven right now. I have one friend named Jim who I hang around sometimes, and Jim used to have this girl named Eva--called her Evita--but she bolted about ten, fifteen years ago, and I haven't seen her since."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 am

"Eva?" She asked, wondering if it was indeed possible, then deciding that anything was. "Spanish girl? Really pretty?"

She sat up on her knees and turned to face him properly.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:05 am

"Yeah, that's right," Freddy said, frowning. Mackenzie didn't think that she knew Evita did she? How could she have even have met Evita after three weeks as a vampire? "Is she pretty tall too?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 am

She nodded. "I guess so... So you weren't looking for her when you came here then?" She asked, wondering what his connection with her really was, wondering if she was his ex and how he would take her relationsip with Roman.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 am

"Oh, fuck no!" I said with a laugh. "I don't wanna see her again, and I'll bet my ass she doesn't wanna see me again. I mean, Jim might. Jim always liked her. But then she loved Jim, and he couldn't figure that out, so I guess that's why she took off. But then what do I know?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 am

She smiled slightly at his reaction. "Not close then?" She laughed, moving a little closer to him now that she felt more comfortable. "And I don't think that she loves... Jim, anymore."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:26 am

"Well, that's one good thing," Freddy said with a shrug and a smile. "Why do you think that though, Mackenzie?" He liked the way that her name rolled off his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 am

"She's seeing someone... I guess you could say." She said, biting her bottom lip nervously.

She hadn't spoken to Eva since her first night, but she had heard things and new that she was in some form of relationship with Roman.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:34 am

"Good for her then," Freddy said with a shrug. He couldn't say the same for Roman, but Mackenzie didn't appear to mind her, so he wouldn't rip into Eva in front of her. "So, how do you like all the Cullens?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:36 am

"To be honest... I haven't had a chance to get to know them yet." She sighed. "They've been a little busy, crisis after crisis... And now there's the wedding they're organising which is in..." She looked at her watch. "A few hours."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 am

"Really?" Freddy asked, curious again. What was up with all these vampires marrying? He thought that that not having to do that was one of the benefits of being a vampire. "I thought that they were all married."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 am

"Another... Stray as you put it." She said with a smile. "I think she's half vampire half shape shifter or something... Anyway, she's marrying a wolf. It's very complicated and from what I heard, there's been a lot of drama surrounding the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 am

"Vampire/shape-shifter/werewolf?" Freddy asked, cracking a smile. "Now that's really something you don't see everyday. I guess that I picked a good time to show up here."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:47 am

"Certainly an entertaining one." She lauged, wondering if he would stay here in the woods with her until the ceremony was over. She really didn't fancy attending, especially after having not been officially invited and she guessed that he wasn't about to gate crash either.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 am

"I'm guessing that I won't be on the guest list," Freddy joked. He might gate-crash it, but then what was the fun crashing such a small wedding? Besides, he wanted to make a good impression on the Cullens.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:05 am

"I'm not either." She smiled. "But I guess you could probably go if you need to see them urgently... Although if you need their help it might be best to wait until after."
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 am

"Probably," Freddy said with a lopsided smile. "I'd hate to rain on their parade. Not that my news would rain on their parade, but they'll probably want to focus on one big thing at a time."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:10 am

She let out a mock sigh and then laughed. "You're not bringing another crisis with you. Are you?"

She stood up and started climbing the nearest tree, just for somethign to do.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 am

"Considering the Cullens' youngest family member, I don't think that they'll view it as a crisis," Freddy said, looking up as she climbed the tree. So it was a good view. "And what are you doing? I don't mind whatever it is, but I am curious."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:18 am

"Renesmee?" She asked confused, perching on a thick branch and peering down at him. "I like to fidget... Always have." She said with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:23 am

I chuckled and leaped up into the tree beside her.
"And now that you're a vampire, you can fidget like this," I asked, standing up where the end of the branch met the tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 am

She laughed as he jumped up into the tree. She stood up and started walking along the branch, as if it were a tight rope. "And I can do this." She smiled as she turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy Logan

Freddy Logan

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:39 am

"Yes, you can," I said, looking her over with a wicked grin and without any subtlety this time. "I can too." I walked out to her so that I stood very close to our, our bodies only an inch or so apart. "Sure, I'm not as graceful as you are, but what's that really matter?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Falls

Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:42 am

If she had been human her heart would have been beating madly at his close proximity. His scent washed over her, it was like smoke and cinamon, quite intoxicating.

"For a man you have quite good grace." She replied, taking a step backwards across the branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Vampire Comes   The New Vampire Comes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Vampire Comes
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next