Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Wedding plans

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 am

"That's the other reason I needed your help." He smiled, handing the dealer his credit card. "I can't drive two cars home."

He waited for the guy to come back with his card and then keys, then dropped them into Alice's hand and watched as her face lit up.

"No scratching it." He laughed, knowing that Alice would take care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:50 am

She giggled and threw her arms around him, kissing his cheek and pulling back with a smile, "I won't!" She smiled a little wider and poked him teasingly, "You be careful with my dress!"

She gave him one last hug, before sliding into the driver's seat, waved at him and finally pulled out of the space, and onto the street, happily humming a song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

He smiled to himslef when he saw how happy she was and that was all that he wanted from this life... If he could call it that. He just wanted everyone around him, the people he loved most in this crazy world, to be happy and content.

He climbed back into his car and reversed out of the space, nodding his head and the dealer who was still standing, shocked. Carlisle laughed, doubting that he had many customers just come along and buy a car straight away.

He raced home, eager to get back and be with his family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Alice drove down the highway, chattering away on her cell phone with a friend of hers. She had decided that along with the music she had sorted out, Anna might appreciate a live version of her wedding song. And she knew just the person.

It didn't take long to arrange it, and she slipped her phone into her pocket as she turned up the path leading back to the house. She parked the car in place of Carlisle's, knowing the garage would be the only place to hide it. After stepping out of the car, she noticed Jasper's car was still missing as well, and she pulled a cover over the shiny black Porsche. She patted the hood lovingly - shame that soon it would reek of dog, but she knew he'd love it nonetheless.

She was itching to start decorating, but everything was in Jasper's car so she simply plopped down on the porch steps, waiting for either Carlisle or Jasper to show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Carlisle pulled the car to a stop outside the house and wound the window down to talk to Alice.

"Jasper not back yet?" He asked and she shrugged her shoulders. Her nodded and pulled forward to park the car then climbed out and went over to her. "Did you enjoy your drive?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 pm

She looked up at him with a smile and nodded, scooting over and patting the spot next to her - it wasn't often she had the opportunity to spend alone time with Carlisle.

"I'm sure he'll love it," she paused and grinned at him, "though I'm still toying with the thought of swiping the keys and making a run for it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:42 pm

He laughed and sat down next to her, putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her against his chest.

"Oh I wouldn't do that, my darling." He chuckled. "Or you'll have a dog chasing after you for years to come."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:49 pm

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his middle, enjoying his fatherly affection. She snorted at his words and looked up at him.

"Oh daddy, you know I'm not afraid of the silly mutt," she grinned, "I bet I could outrun him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:54 pm

"I'm sure you could, Pixie... But imagine that stench following you everywhere." He said with a grin.

He loved Alice so much and it was heaven to spend some time with her, just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:46 pm

She laughed loudly, wrinkling her nose just at the thought of it.

She looked up at him and smiled, a content sigh leaving her lips. "All this wedding planning is making me nostalgic," she said with a smile. "I love weddings. I saw so many beautiful dresses in that store earlier."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:06 pm

"Oh no!" He laughed, pretending to be horrified. "Don't tell me you're going to drag Jasper down the aisle again?"

"And I think you have quite enough dresses." He added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:19 pm

She laughed softly, playfully smacking his leg. "No," she said, sticking her tongue out at him. "I don't think Jasper would be very fond of the idea, anyway," she said with a shrug. "Besides! We've only gotten married once. If you remember correctly, Rosalie is the one with the multiple weddings," she teased.

She laid her head against his chest. "Yes, yes, I know. But, it's not my fault I love clothes," she smiled, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm

He stroked her hair tenderly. "I was thinking of asking Esme if she would like us to renew our vows... What do you think?" He asked.

He'd been thinking about it for a while, he knew that Esme knew how much he loved her and he bought her things all the time as a wayy of expressing it, but there was only so much jewellery a girl could have, it was their 90th wedding anniversary soon and he wanted to do something special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Alice pulled back with a gasp and looked up at Carlisle with wide eyes, her face lighting up with a smile. "Oh, that's a wonderful idea!" she said, hugging him even tighter. "She would love that. We could surprise her! I can help! Can I help?"

She'd only planned a wedding for herself once, and she'd had the time of her life. She'd gotten the chance to plan all of Rosalie's weddings, but she didn't hand her the reigns like Bella and Anna had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 pm

"Of course you can help." He smiled. "I need to make use of your talents... I want it to be a surprise for Esme, an anniversary gift if you like... I was thinking someone could take her out for the day and when she comes home we'll all be waiting for her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:44 pm

She nodded with a happy smile, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "She'll love it," she beamed. "It'll be perfect. Even better than your first wedding," she teased, "because now you have your pixie on board!"

She clapped her hands excitedly, as she stood, pulling him up with her and twirling him and her both in a little happy dance. "I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 pm

He laughed as she jumped up and started dancing with him. He twirled her in his arms. "I love you, my little Pixie." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm

She smiled up at him and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tighter. "I love you, too, daddy," she said before pulling back enough to look up at him, her arms still locked around him, "I'm so thankful to be part of this family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:52 pm

"And we're so glad to have you." He replied, pulling her to him, her head resting on his chest as their feet continued to move to the invisible music.

"We never, ever want to be without you." He said, a slight telling off in his words for her reaction to run when things got bad previously, he hadn't mentioned anything about it to her, but he knew she had gone and it had saddened him to think his baby girl didn't want him anymore. "Anytime you need me... I'm always here, for anything." He needed her to know that she could come to him, that he would do anything to help and protect her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 pm

She closed her eyes as they danced, a small frown forming on her lips as he trailed off. She tightened her arms around him, unable to stop the guilt from rising inside her. "I'm sorry I left," she whispered, "I just.. I couldn't stay. Not after he left me the way he did. It was stupid of me to run, it was selfish," she looked up at him, her eyes suddenly sad, "I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you or Esme. I love you both so, so much, and I couldn't ask for two better parents." She looked away, feeling like her eyes would start tearing up if it were possible, "I just didn't want to put you in the position to choose. I know you care for Anna, as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:13 pm

"And we couldn't ask for a better daughter." He replied, his chest swelling at the emotion he felt. "It would be difficult for me to be put in that positiion... But you are my daughter first and foremost. I would have chosen you." He said as he kissed the top of her head. "I love Anna, I truly do... But you've been a part of my life for longer and you'll always be my little Pixie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:25 pm

She looked up him, smiling warmly as she shook her head slightly. "I acted impulsively. All I could think was that my husband preferred another woman..and..I just couldn't." As he kissed her head, she hugged him tightly and lifted her head to kiss his cheek lovingly. "I promise no matter what, I won't run again. Hopefully I won't have another reason to want to," she said softly, laying her head on his chest with a soft sigh. "I always want to be your little Pixie, daddy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:27 pm

"You always will be." He replied, squeazing her gently. "No matter what, I'll always be here, always loving you... No matter what you do."

He twirled her around again. "And for the record, I don't mind that you felt the need to leave, we all need some space at some time or another... Just next time, tell me you're going so I can worry about you a teeny bit less."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:47 pm

She smiled up at him as he squeezed her and she kissed his cheek once more. "I'm so lucky to have you for a dad," she said softly.

She smiled as he twirled her, and she did so quite gracefully. She nodded, looking up at him, "I promise," she said. Her smile brightened slightly as started to hum a slow tune, twirling and dancing. "You'll have to save your favorite girl a dance at the wedding," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Jasper drove up the driveway, smiling as he passed Carlisle and Alice dancing outside the house. He parked the car the in the garage, taking the large envelope with him.

He dashed round to where his wife was, "My I have this dance, my darling?" putting the envelope in the back of his chinos'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next