Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Wedding plans

Go down 
+2
Alice Cullen
Leah Clearwater
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Wedding plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Alice giggled at the look on Jasper's face when she looked back at him. She hopped over to the car, hoisting herself up on the hood by the time he'd reached the door. She sat with her hands flat on the hood behind her, leaning back slightly with a little innocent smile on her face as she looked over at him, thankful that there was no sun out today.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Jasper stopped, if he still had a heart that beat it would be pounding right now. He put his hands behinds his back and tried to walk as casually as he could over to Alice.

"No Fare..." he whispered and he pushed her back into the car his teeth nibbling at her neck. "You are playing dirty my love." and his mouth came down on hers hard and hungry. His tongue pushing open her mouth and seeking her own, sucking and biting.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

She giggled as he made his way over to her and she leaned up, opening her mouth to ask him a question, only to gasp as he pushed her back, her eyes falling shut with a soft moan as his teeth nibbled on her neck. Her arms wrapped around his neck, kissing him back just as hungrily as her tongue pushed into his mouth, crying out only loud enough for him to hear as he bit her. "Maybe I'm testing your control," she moaned in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Jasper hands trailed up her legs and thighs, his fingers playing on flesh at the top of her jeans.

"Mmmm two can play at that game my darling."

He undid the zip of her jeans just a bit, enough for him to slip a finger in and stoked her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 pm

She trembled as his hands moved up her legs, biting her lip as his fingers touched along her skin.

She blinked at his words and sat up a little. "Wait, Jasper, what..." she trailed off with a gasp, biting her lip hard before a moan left her lips. Her hands grabbed two fistfuls of the front of his shirt, pressing her mouth against his neck. She kissed it softly before opening her lips against his skin and biting it to muffle the moan that escaped her lips as his finger stroked her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Jasper smiled as Alice moaned into his mouth, his finger stroking her gently.

"Darling we have company" nodding his head towards the two humans standig a few feet from them with a trolley/palet with bags of sand
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:27 pm

She pouted up at him, slowly letting go of his shirt and sitting up a little, resisting the urge to glare at the two humans that had interrupted. She looked up at him and nipped at his bottom lip before casually zipping up her jeans before hopping down, giving him a playing smack on the butt with a giggle as she moved past him towards the passenger's door, slipping inside the car with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Jasper laughed as Alice smacked him on the bottom as she passed him to get into the car.

He nodded at the 2 humans, the smell of them hitting the back of his throat, would that ever leave?

Jasper opened the boot of the car and helped them load the sand bags in. He thanked them and then quickly getting into the car, sighing.

"Where to now my love" Putting the car in gear and spinning the car our the bay and into the road.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Esme ran up the stairs and Carlisle made his way into the kitchen where he found a note from Alice telling him to meet them in Seattle. He needed a suit. He smiled and pulled his phone out of his pocket dialling Alice's number and putting her on speaker as he took his shirt off and selected a clean, non ripped one from the laundery.

"Hey Alice. Still need me to come to Seattle?" He asked, knowing she would reply yes. He grabbed his car keys and made his way down to the garage.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Alice watched Jasper to make sure he was okay as he stepped towards the two men and smiled as he safely made his way back to her. She clasped his hand and squeezed it. "Now we should.." She trailed off as her phone went off and she fished it out of her pocket, grinning when she saw Carlisle's name.

"Yes, of course. We need to get your suit!" she giggled, "We're actually headed to the dress shop right now, and it's next door to a suit shop. Just pop into the dress shop when you get here and we'll go get it," she said, motioning to Jasper with her other hand towards the store she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Jasper drove the car towards a stip of shops and found a free space.

"Is Carlisle coming to join us then?" He had not seen much of him in the last few days and it would be nice to have part of this.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm

He laughed as he hung up. Alice must be in her element, she hadn't had an excuse to shop like this since Bella and Edward's wedding, he frowned as he thought of his son and his family on Isle Esme. He wondered how they were getting on and hoped they would be soon.

He pulled up outside of the dress shop a short time later and slipped from the car, locking it behind him as he stepped into the shop.

"Hey Pixie." He smiled as he saw his beautiful daughter. "Son." He smiled, pulling Jasper to him and clapping him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Jasper smiled up At Carlisle, " Alice as you can imagine is loving every minute of this."

He smiled as he watched Alice flick through dresses on the rack quickly wither her nimble fingers.

"You know how hard it is to hold her back."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:11 pm

She nodded to Jasper and smiled. "Yes, he is. He still needs a suit for the wedding, as he's also conducting the ceremony," she said.

As he pulled into a space, she wasted no time in all but dragging him inside. She looked around at all the various dresses, sifting through them slowly, hanging a few over her arm before dragging Jasper to the dressing rooms. But before she could go in, she caught Carlisle's scent and a moment later, he was walking up to them.

She smiled as he greeted her and she immediately moved over to him, hugging with a smile. "Hello daddy," she grinned, "you have perfect timing! You can help judge the dresses. It needs to be perfect!" She bumped her hip into Jasper's and pouted, "A girl can never have too many pretty dresses."

And with that, she darted into the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm

He smiled at Alice as she bounded into the changing rooms.

"Well, she looks like she's having fun." He laughed. "Everything ok son?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Jasper sighed, "Anna and Jacob are extremely happy. I am glad for them I truly am Carlisle but I know there is more to this than just them...."

Jasper took out his phone and handed it to him. "Bella and Edward are not very happy and I can hardly blame them."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Carlisle frowned slightly. "Yes I know." He replied. "I spoke to Bella on Twitter, she suggested I call Edward... But he wouldn't answer."

He started pacing outside the fitting room. "I'm incredibly worried about Edward... About all of them."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Jasper nodded placing his phone back in his pocket.

"Yes Bella has been speaking with Alice and she very upset. Edward is hardly speaking and it is always of great concern when he becomes so silent."

He dragged his hands through his hair, " I am not sure what will happen when they return but I fear it will not be good/"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:29 pm

"I don't think this can end well at all." He said sitting down on a sofa. "What will happen with Renesmee and Jacob I wonder?" He mused, talking mainly to himself. "Apparently Nessie has changed some what and I wonder what Jacob will make of her when he sees her. Will his imprint be as powerful as it was? Or will he still remain with Anna?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Alice listened as they spoke, stripping her clothes off, folding them neatly on the bench before pulling on the first dress. It was a dark brown silk halter dress with a somewhat plunging V neckline. The bottom pooled around her feet so perfectly that it surprised her, the back of it dissolving in a ruffled blueish teal train.

She looked in the mirror, biting her lip with a smile before opening the door, deciding it was a good time to break the tense conversation. She stepped out of the dressing room with a smile, standing on the tips of her toes to twirl slowly. "I really like this one," she said, turning to two of the most important men in her life. "Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Jasper was about to voice his concerns when Alice stepped out of the dressing room, twirling to show them the dress.

Alice looked breath taking, "My darling you are to beautiful for words." He walked over and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Carlisle is my wife not the picture of perfection?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Alice smiled at the way Jasper looked at her, biting her lip almost shyly. If she could blush, she would've at that moment. She returned his soft kiss, smiling up at him, her eyes full of love as she turned to face Carlisle with a smile, seeking his approval as well.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 pm

"You look gorgeous, my darling." He smiled. Noticing how perfect Alice and Jasper really were for each other.

"I'd better get some more shirts while I'm out... Esme has... Ruined a few." He said, not meeting his children's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Jasper pulled his stare away form Alice at the sound of Carlisle voice.

"I ned to go to the jewellery store too. We will see you in a moment my darling." giving her hand a squeeze and turning to Carlisle,

"Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Carlisle nodded as they left the shop. He was sure that Alice would have already picked out his suit and had it made in his measurements. He knew he would only have to simply try it on and make sure it was ok. He decided that the suit and shirts could wait a bit.

"What do you need at the Jewellery store?" He asked as an idea formed in his mind for a gift to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Wedding plans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next