Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Kitchen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Alice looked taken aback and pouted slightly. "I.." she trailed off, disappointed she wouldn't get to help pick out a ring for Anna. She pursed her lips and looked to him. "Can I see it?"
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Jacob took the ring out his pocket a little nervous, he knew it wasn't fancy or as expensive as the jewellery worn by the Cullens but it was a family ring.

He handed it over to Alice, holding his breath slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm

As he shoved his hand in his pocket, she held her hand out for it. As he dropped it in her hand, she held it up to inspection it.

She gasped softly. It wasn't at all what he had expected, but it was beautiful. She looked to Jacob and blinked, "It's perfect," she said, her lips tugging into a small smile, holding it out for him to take.

Had it been anyone else, she would've hugged them, but Jacob? He was a dog! She couldn't very well hug him, could she? She'd reek of him. But she suddenly felt mean for thinking that, and as she would anyone else in her family, she smiled once more before hugging him - though admittedly holding her breath first.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Jacob sighed with relief with Alice's words. He took and carefully placed it back in his pocket.

He was taken by surprise when Alice hugged him, it was only brief but it was nothing she or anyone else expect for Bella had ever done.

Jacob mumbled, "Thank you..." feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Alice nodded slightly and smiled. "You and Anna will be great," she said. Her face turned playful and she looked at him, "But as far as I'm concerned, you still smell like wet dog," she teased, giving her shoulder a gentle shove.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Jacob laughed, " And you still stink Alice."

He looked at the pad in her hand, she had doubt sorted the whole wedding by now knowing her.

He pointed at the Pad, "Is the groom allowed to know what is happening."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:45 pm

She laughed softly, wrinkling her nose at him. As he motioned towards the pad, she nodded, smiling, excited all over again to show someone else what she had come up with. She laid it on the counter, flipping to the drawing she had made.

"This is what I came up with, nothing's set in stone yet. Things can be changed to Anna's and your preferences. But these here will be lights all in the trees, the arc here will also have lights as well as these flowers - they're supposed to be red adn white roses, by the way. Which color do you prefer? We'll pin one on your suit. Anyway, I'm not sure who you two will choose to have standing with you, so I left these as options," she said pointing to the figures beside the bride and groom.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Jacob looked at Alices drawings they where really good, she really was talented and everything she had planned sounded good.

Then he looked at the blank space next to him, he sighed, no one from the pack would come.

"I am not sure Alice, I suppose it will have to be......" he looked around hoping that a answer would pop in his head. He looked at Alice and smiled "You. I take it i dont have to have a guy?" As he said he knew it was right, he could just feel it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Alice looked blankly at him, not having expected him to say that. "You want.. me to stand next to you?" she asked softly. She was incredibly overwhelmed by sudden emotion and she couldn't help herself - she wrapped her arms around him, this time not even bothering to hold her breath as she hugged him tightly. "Yes, of course I will," she said, pulling back to smile at him. "I'll even brush your fur like a good best m..err.. woman." she teased.
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Jacob threw back his head and chuckled, "I will take that as a yes " he looked at Alice and smiled and with heartfelt "Thank you Tinkerbell, I really mean it." He knew how much he owed Alice for being where he was no, marrying the owman he loved, he ws eternally grateful
Back to top Go down
JacobBlack

JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Jacob smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Alice giggled and nodded, "You're welcome, pup." She turned to her drawing and quickly sketched a female figure next to Jacob, writing over the head Tinkerbell and turned to smile at him. "C'mon, let's go finish up these plans with the bride to be."

She grabbed the pad, and pencil in one hand before grabbing his arm and leading him out the door, around the house and to Anna's bedroom window. "I hope you can jump up there," she teased before easily jumping up and landing gracefully.

ooc - Anna's Bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5