Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Eva & Roman.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:24 pm

He laughed and gave a slight shrug of his shoulders, his fingers still caressing her. "I am sure that mistake has been made plenty of times around here," he mused, "It wouldn't be the first - nor would it be the last, I assure you," he murmured, his eyes falling shut as her lips moving against his jaw. His hands slid from her face down to the sides of her neck, down her shoulders until finally they were at her hips, where his hands caressed slowly, enjoying the soft touch of his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Eva's breath caught again, and she had to laugh a little at herself as she kissed down to his neck.
"How many times has that happened to you?" she asked. "That you've seen something around here that you didn't want to see, I mean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 am

As Eva kissed down his neck, he couldn't have opened his eyes even if he tried. He hadn't felt like this in years - he had almost forgotten how wonderful a woman's touch felt. He chuckled at her question and looked down at her with amusement. "More times than I would've liked," he chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:08 am

"Well, at least we can't hear Emmett and Rosalie out here," Eva joked. Those two seemed to be the worst. At least Alice and Jasper and Carlisle and Esme could be quiet...sometimes.
Laughing again, she nibbled gently at the pulse point on his neck. It wasn't enough to break the skin, but she wanted to get a little taste of him and to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 am

He laughed louder this time, shaking his head as if to get an image of them out of his head. Trust was, it was probably them that he had seen the most. It seems two were always at it. "Funny you say that," he chuckled, "Emmett and Rosalie are usually the ones getting caught, and the loudest."

His fingers suddenly had a mind of their own as they caressed her hips, slowly pushing under the edge of her top, his fingertips grazing the soft skin of her back, taking the liberty to lower his head onto her own neck, a moan rumbling from his throat as her teeth nipped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 am

Eva gasped softly when she felt his cool fingers on her skin, and she shivered when she heard him groan, nipping again. She loved that sound. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own as they pressed closer to his, encouraged by his touches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am

The shiver that traveled through her made him grin against her neck, and he passed his fingertips over her skin once more, this time letting more up her spine slowly, another soft groan escaping him as her teeth nipped again. But as her hips suddenly pressed closer to his, he couldn't help but grasp her hips, pulling her even closer as their hips kissed, his mouth all but attacking her neck with kisses and nibbles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:33 am

Eva bit down on her lip to hold back a moan and tilted her head back as his lips kissed and sucked over her neck. She moved her hands down his body again, this time pushing his shirt up as she felt over his torso. Her hips moved against his again, and she let out a little moan at the friction it created and at the feel of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:29 am

One of his heads slid to the back of her head, cupping gently as he slid his lips from their spot on his neck, to her ear, whispering in a slow deep rumble, "Don't do that. I want to hear it." His lips were once again at her neck, nipping lightly as his free hand gripped her hip, rocking her against him a little more insistenly, trembling under her hands as they ran along his skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:34 am

Eva did what he wanted and stopped biting her lips to keep back the sounds. Her hips kept rocking against his, and she could tell that she was getting to him. Hell, he was getting to her with his lips and his touches and his grinding.
Y yo quiero, she thought, one of her hands sliding down his body and just beneath the waistband of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:05 am

His body trembled at the sounds she made for him, and he was desperate to hear more - to make her produce more. As her hips rocked against his, any shred of composure he had been managing to keep was rapidly fading and he growled - louder than he had so far. As her hand slid under the edge of his waistband, another growl errupted from his chest and he all but crushed her to him, his lips claiming hers in a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:36 am

Roman's kiss took Eva's breath away, and this time she did let out a moan when their lips came together so hard and heatedly. Their mouths were opened already, and her tongue played with his eagerly, sucking and teasing. Her hand slid down farther, groping his growing erection over his boxers. Her hips were arched up and back, her @ss now with one of his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 am

"Roman," Eva breathed against his lips when they broke apart for a second to gather themselves before they fell into the kiss again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 am

The sound of her moan reverberated throughout every nerve in his body. Her taste was enough to cloud his senses of any logic thought or reason and he was already addicted. He wanted more - now. As her hand slid further into his jeans, he growled loudly, the tightness in his jeans not helping the situation. If she couldn't feel it before, she definitely felt it now. The way she was arched over him was only driving his closer the edge of breaking completely. He took advantage that her ass was in his hand, and squeezed it, using it to pull her hips flush against his. His lips broke from him and he looked at her, his eyes dark with lust. "I want you," he growled quietly, his lips ghosting over her jaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 am

"And I want you," Eva moaned, her eyes darkening even more with desire if that were even possible. He was so handsome, and everything about him was perfect right now. The feel of his lips on her jaw, his hard cock in her hand, his hands on her, his body...
She moved her hands away from his pants only so that she could take his shirt off.
"I need to see you first though," I breathed, catching his earlobe in my mouth as I went to undo my own shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm

The confirming moan was all he needed to hear to crush her tighter into his body. She felt soft against his hard body and he could wonder how she'd feel as her body arched into his in pleasure. As her hands left the inside of his jeans, he almost groaned in disappointment...until the sound of her whisper hit his ear. He groaned softly, and for a moment, want to grab her top and tear it off her body - until he saw that it belonged to Rosalie. Instead, his hands slid down the for it and he swiftly helped her undo all of the blouse she wore, pushing it down her shoulders slowly, kissing body her neck. "I need to see you, too," his voice rumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:58 pm

"I know," Eva murmured, pulling back so that he could get her shirt off properly. Once it was off, she kissed him again, this time her bare torso pressed flush against his. She moaned at the contact, not expecting him to feel so hard or so warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 am

As her top fluttered off her frame, he caught it before it hit the ground, tossing it to hang on the rail. But no sooner than his hand felt the material, they were on her body again. He trembled at the feel of her skin against his own, kissing her heatedly as his hands slid down, cupping her butt, pulling her hips flush against him as his lips left hers, lowering them to the side of her neck, kissing and nibbling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:48 am

Eva had to move her hand as he pulled her hips to his again, but she made up for it by grinding her hips against his almost feverishly, stimulating him that way. Her hands moved down to his legs, feeling over them as best she could before the pants.
I have to take them off soon, she thought, letting out another moan as his mouth and teeth found a particularly sensitive spot on her neck.
Her hips kept moving against his more and more, and his hands groping her @ss only made her want more. That, combined with the feel of his strong, naked upper body pressed against her soft one, made her start to get a little damp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:53 am

His growls only grew deeper as her hips moved against his, his hands only pulling her closer the more she rocked. As her hands moved along his legs, his own moved up her back, grasping her by the back of the shoulders, his mouth moving to the slope of her neck and to her shoulder, nipping at her soft skin. He groaned suddenly, holding her hips still against his as he felt her dampening on top of him, even through his jeans and her skirt.

Leaving her shirt on the porch, he stood, holding her against him before taking off running deep into the woods. He needed her - now.

ooc - continued in The Woods; Eva & Roman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 am

ooc - back from The Woods - Eva & Roman c'td.

He smiled at her, and once she was done buttoning it, he took her hand, walking backwards before lowering himself down on one of the steps, bringing her down on his lap. "I think we should stay out here for a bit," he grinned, kissing her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:24 am

"I think that I agree," Eva said, cupping his cheek in her hand. Her thumb caressed his strong jaw, feeling over him, and then she titled her head to the side, leaning in to give him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 am

He chuckled and nodded, rubbing his hand over her hip as she kissed him. He pulled her closer, kissing her slowly as his arm tightened around her. "I think I'm addicted to you," he murmured against her lips, reaching up to cup her face gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 am

Eva's breath caught in her throat at his words, and she felt her longing for him growing yet again as they kissed and he rubbed her hip.
"And I think that I'm addicted to you," she murmured, kissing him more deeply and running her hands down his muscular arms. His lips alone were almost impossible for her to resist, and her hands always itched to touch him in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 am

"Yeah?" he murmured, a smile on his face as he kissed her, tangling his fingers with hers as her hand ran down his arm. His hand rubbed over her leg as his mouth moved to her neck, kissing it softly - innocently, as he pulled her closer. "I love how you smell," he said softly as his nose ran along the slope of her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   

Back to top Go down

Eva & Roman.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next