Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme

Go down 
+5
Leah Clearwater
Eva Evita
Carlisle Cullen
Mackenzie Falls
Esme Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 am

Alice nodded again. "I think Eva's right, Jasper. But...I don't see anything. I've only ever seen Jacob when he was with Anna. Otherwise, I can't," she said, a frown on her face as she looked up apologetic, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:41 am

Anna was placed on the sofa in the living room after it was done. And left to dwell on the thoughts running through her head.

OOC this post is continuted in Annas blog
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 am

"If it helps, guys, I can smell him in the woods," Eva put in. The way she figured it, she could stay here with Roman so that the two of them could comfort Jasper, or she could go direct Alice to Jacob to help convince him that Anna did love him and that she only did what she did because she felt so horrible and guilty about the pregnancy and its inevitably tragic end.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:50 am

Jasper did not know what to do. He walked over to Anna and sat down by her head, stroking her hair.

"What can I do Anna? Name it and it will be done."
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 am

"Do you think that we should leave them alone for a few minutes?" Eva whispered to Roman. She wanted to talk to Anna too, but she didn't know what to say yet. Besides, she knew that Jasper alone was probably the first thing that she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:56 am

Alice stayed where she stood for a moment, a frown on her face. She wished so badly there was something she could do - anything. She made her way to Jasper, standing behind him, her hands on his shoulders for support. "Well do anything to help you, Anna," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 am

"Yeah, we will," Eva put in quietly. She knew that it would take Anna time to move on from this, and she knew that it was going to be a hard road for her.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:00 am

Roman nodded to Eva, and took her hand. "Let's leave them. If they need us, they will come get us," he said. He led her through the room, nodding politely to those in the room, and held the front door open for Eva to step through. "I believe we have a conversation pending, anyway," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 am

"I believe that we do," Eva said with a small smile. "It keeps getting interrupted by disasters beyond our control."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 am

Anna lay blocking out all the sound around her.....she didnt wnat to hear what anyone was saying, she just wanted it all to be gone. Which is when she made her decision, was she indestructible as a panther as muchas she was a vampire? It was worth a shot.
there was only one person who could catch her as a panther and she had sent him away and he wasnt coming back to stop her.
She pushed the blanket off her, ignoring the surprised looks of everyone around her. Vampires heal easily so she was no longer in any pain, uncomfortable but not in any pain.
Then she walked slowly to the door which was still open from when AJcob had left. She walked out it, stripped naked, leapt foward and in a flash she phased inton her panther.

She bolted towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 am

ooc - Continued in Cullen Land - Eva and Roman.
Back to top Go down
Eva Evita

Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:11 am

OOC: Will post.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:20 am

Jasper ran to the door and after his sister. What was she thinking? Worry filled him, she was not fit to be alone.

The scent was sweet but faint he followed it.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:23 am

Carlisle jumped up, grabbed his long coat and darted out of the house, he knew exactly where Anna would go, the same place she did before.

OOC: Continued in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:50 pm

OOC: From Woods (Heart to Heart)

Jasper walked in the door but did not follow upstairs, she needed her space. He felt tired, he never felt tired he was a vampire after all but he felt weary and drained.

Alice was waiting for him on the living room.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Alice was sitting on the couch, curled up by herself. So much had happened in such a short time, it was scary. She was scared. If things had gotten this bad this quick - there was no telling what could happen. She hugged her legs tighter against her chest and rested her forehead against her knees.

She heard the door, and didn't need to look up to know it was Jasper, but she did anyway. She frowned - he looked exhausted and it scared her even more. He'd never looked like this before. She bit her lip and slowly patted the spot next to her, hoping he'd come to her. But, she would've understood if he'd gone upstairs to be with Anna. She probably needed him more at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Jasper went to Alice and lay down on the sofa and put his head on her lap.

"Alice, where did it all go wrong" he was so lost and hoped that Alice knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Alice straightened as Jasper laid down and her fingers were immediately in his hair, running through it in what she hoped was a comforting gesture.

"I don't know," she whimpered. The truth was if she were human, she'd be crying at that moment. She felt so overwhelmed by everything that had happened between everyone. She missed the harmony of her family. She'd hardly been able to spend any time with Nessie. She hadn't bonded with Bella or spent any time with Esme. And even though they'd spent some alone time together, she missed Jasper. "I feel so useless. I can't see anything."
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Jasper looked up at ALice, he missed her. Since they had come there have been very little time alone and a lot fo stress.

"Alice..." He reached up touched up her cheek. He needed her close.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Alice closed her eyes at his touch, leaning onto his hand before slipping out from under his head to lay with him. She was pressed into his side, head on his shoulder as her hand laid on his chest, her fingers fisting around the material of his shirt, desperate for his comfort. "I'm scared, Jasper," she said softly, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Jasper held Alice close,

"I know sweetie, all the that has happened lately is very unsettling and scary but we will be fine". He kissed lightly on the lips and looked her into her eyes. "I love you, I promise you, everything will work out"

Jasper kissed her again holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm

At the sound of Jasper's voice, her eyes fluttered open, her frightened eyes meeting his. She bit her lip as he spoke, nodding her head slightly. She held his face as he kissed her, gladly taking the comfort he was giving her, even though it should've been her comforting him. "I love you, too," she murmured. She kissed him once more, wrapping her arms around him as she hugged him tighter. "I just want everything back to normal." She gave a soft sigh and bit her lip. "How's Anna?" she asked, her voice soft - careful.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Jasper choked, "She tried.....Alice she tried to killed herself" His body racked with invisble sobs.

"O alice...." and held her close needing her closer.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Her eyes widened and she gasped loudly, looking up at him before hugging him closer still, pulling his head onto her chest as she pressed her face into his hair. Her own body shuddered with what she knew would be sobs, feeling every ounce of Jasper's pain. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, rocking him slowly. The guilt in her was even worse - how could she have sat there and felt sorry for herself when her love was in such pain. "Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzie

Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Jasper shook his head, " I don't even know what I can do myself my love. She is is hurting, lost and confused. I wished I knew what I could do to help."

He squeezed alice, "Perhaps Jacob ......?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next