Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme

Go down 
+5
Leah Clearwater
Eva Evita
Carlisle Cullen
Mackenzie Falls
Esme Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Esme growled again, her chest and throat vibrating into him. She attempted to fight off the hot, tight knot in her stomach which was gradually building. She tried to push it away. Holding off.

"Not till... Not till you do too" she growled, only wanting to climax at the same as she did.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 pm

"Shh." He whispered, biting gently on her ear. "There's plenty of time for that... And I want to see you come for me."

His fingers worked at her faster, her body moving against his hand, trying to take him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Urgh. He was so selfless. So... Giving.

Moaning a little she pushed her neck to the side, exposing her neck and her scar to him. The silvery crescent shaped permant mark of her immortality. She loved having his mark on her. Sometimes when Esme was feeling particually loved up and seductive, she would wear her hair up so it was visible to him.

She let go a little, the heat in her stomach returned, her walls started to tighten around his long fingers as they worked on her.

"I... Dont like it when you go without" she breathed, her hips bucking violently into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 pm

"I'm not going without." He replied, feathering kisses against the scar he had marked her with. His mark, a sign that she was his and he was hers. "You have no idea how much watching you pleasures me."

He felt her walls clench around his fingers and his arousal grew, he loved the feel of being inside of her, her sweet venom dripping into his palm, but most of all he loved to watch her eyes as she came. They had a tendency to glaze over and roll back, like a shark enjoying it's meal. Carlisle was her meal.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Her growls turned into soft moans of pleasure as she felt herself rebuilding up the knot.

She tired to keep her eyes on him, she wanted to watch him, watch her as she came.

"Oh... My... Holy fuck, Carlisle, baby, harder. Yes, there. Im going to come to hard into your hand" she cried out, clamping her legs tighter around him.

She flung her head back, exposing her neck once again and her eyes rolled back as she exploded around him,
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 pm

His Tongue swirld around her scar as she tilted her head. Her wetness poured into his hand, the scent of it filling the air around them. "That's my girl." He smiled, kissing her lips roughly and releasing her hands.

He stepped away from her, over to the door and twisted the lock, then turned back to her. "The door is locked." He said with a mischevious grin.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 am

Panting hard, Esme pressed her palms back against the wall behind her, which was an almost perfect imprint of her frame. Her legs felt almost like jelly as she watched Carlisle toy with the lock and door handle.

Still coming down, she smiled.

"I feel you are becoming quite the dare devil Doctor. Actually wanting your children to walk in on us now?
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 am

He stalked back over to her, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her close.

"I was too busy thinking of you, to worry about them." He smiled, kissing her neck. "Still it's locked now." He purred, his hands sneaking inside of her shirt as he caressed her soft skin, before lifting the shirt over her head.

"And I believe we have something to do."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Esme giggled softly and fell into his tight embrace. She glanced back at the wall.

"I'm going to have to redecorate again now my love" she whispered, before pushing him in the chest and back againt the door.

"Now... Where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:36 pm

He smiled at her decorating remark, knowing that it was something she enjoyed very much and even if there hadn't been a hole in the plaster she would have found a reason to do it soon anyway.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "I think... We were here..." He replied, his lips moving to claim hers.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm

"Oh yes" she moaned gently. "Now that you have locked the door"

She leaned up and kissed him before moving away and looking fown at him. His bottom half still clad in his trousers. "This won't do" she whispered before working her way down his chest and to the button on his trousers and slowly undoing it.

"Hmm... No underwear Doctor Cullen... I like it" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm

"I'm a boy scout at heart." He laughed, his hands working through her hair. "Always prepared."

She pushed his trousers to the floor and he stepped out of them obediantly, turning his attention to her and removing every item of her clothing, once again she was not wearing a bra.

"And you must have been a girl guide." He smiled, pulling her naked body flush against his.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:28 pm

"I was.... I was a very good girl guide as well. I loved my god and served the king" she murmered. "Oh god, I loved Lord Baydon Powell"

She moaned as she felt his hardness pressed against her. Her small delicate hands found there wa to his stiff shaft as she ran her finger up and down him seductivelly for a moment before moving to get down on her knees.

"Do you want me to taste you? Or would you like to be inside of me? Its your choice my love"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 pm

"Your choice." He replied, his left hand stroking her arm, while his right ran down her stomach toward her heat.

"What do you want?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 pm

If she could have blushed, then she most defentily would have. She kissed him gently, her tonuge tracing his lower lip gently. "This should be all about you my love... It's your turn, but I would like nothing better than for you to fill me up. I want you inside of me"

With her fist firmly around his shaft, she pumped it a coupe of times, loving the feel of him in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 pm

His hips moved silently toward her as her hand stroked his member. He wanted nothing more than to bury himself deep in side of her, to rock his body back and forth against hers and to hear her screaming for him as her orgasm took hold.

He smiled at her, his lips crashing against hers, his tongue parting her lips gently and dipping inside her sweet mouth, tasting her. "Where?" He whispered. "The sofa? The floor? The wall?"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm

She looked around the room for a brief moment... "Well, we have already damaged the wall enough for one day. How about the floor? Not much breakable down there. I think we have enough to worry about at the moment. I dont really want to have to remodel the entire house" she told him before granting him entry to her mouth.

She pulled him away from the wall and further into the centre of the room.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:48 pm

"Sounds good to me." He smiled, taking her hand and leading her to the centre of the room.

He knelt down and pulled Esme to her knees, they knelt across from each other, Esme's face plastered with a smile and Carlisle marvelling at her beauty. His hand reached out to her, stroking across her cheek, gently. His eyes staring, full of lust and love for the woman kneeling in front of him.

"I love you." He whispered, laying her down on the white rug. "For all of eternity."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Esme beamed back at him. She loved this man so so much. The humanity in him just rolled off. He was perfect.

She moved quickly over to him, still on her knees and embraced him, kissing him hard on the mouth and tasting him.

She moaned in excitment when he laid her down on the rug. She smiled up at him, totally lost in his beauitful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Carlisle knelt above her, his eyes roving over her naked body, he loved her so much.

He put a hand on each of her knees and parted her legs, positioning his body between them as he placed his tip at her entrance, waiting to enter her. He could see how wet she was for him and his cock hardened further in his hand as he gently filled her completely.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Esme gripped hima around his waist and pulled his hips towards her as he gently thrust into her.

"We don't have time today to take this slow baby" she murmered. "I need you now"

She reached up and pulled his head down to hers and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 pm

He smiled as he kissed her ferociously. His hands ran through her hair as his hips started to build momentum, thrusting in and out of her rapidly. Her back arched and his right hand travelled down her body, gripping under her knee and lifting her leg to rest on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh, this angle was wonderful. Esme grunted with pleasure and lifted her other leg and flung it over his bother shoulder, giving him full penetration. She placed her hands under the small of her back and arched herself, lifting and supporting her body and met his thrusts.

"Oh honey, thats it" she muttered, her eyes glazed over. A few more of these and she would need to hunt again.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 pm

"Oh Christ." He muttered as her change in position allowed him to penetrate her deeper than ever before, her Walls were already tightening around his cock. He stated into her eyes as he felt the waves of his orgasm building. He could see the lust in her eyes, smell her arousal as each thrust into her tight womanhood brought her closer to the edge.

He knew he only had minutes left in him until his hot seed burst from him and filled his lover, he just hoped he could hang on long enough for her to finish explosively. He wanted her to scream his name so loud and so long that the sound of it would reverberate in his mind for weeks to come.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Esme hissed sharply, before crying out at the top of her lungs. "So deeeeeep... Please dont' stop" she grunted as he shoved his length into her, time and time again. She met his thrusts gladly, with as much force. She sound of their bodies crahing together was like boulders smashing.

Her whole body was tingling as she tightened herself around him, trying to pull him impossibly closer as they became one.

She pulled his head back down and kissed him hungrilly once again before pressing her forehead to his.

"I'm almost there.. So close... So close" she pleaded with him. "Please come with me" she grunted as she knew that just a couple more strokes and she would be calling for God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next