Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme

Go down 
+5
Leah Clearwater
Eva Evita
Carlisle Cullen
Mackenzie Falls
Esme Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:00 pm

He smiled as her fingers worked at his collar. "You and your neatness." He laughed, kissing her nose.

"The children will sort themselves out and it will be good for them all in the long run."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Esme pulled his collar up around his neck playfully, so that one side was up and the other down. "Better Mr Cocky?" she asked before putting them both up around his neck. "You look like Count Dracula now" she grinned at him, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:14 pm

He laughed and let out a small his, baring his teeth, then playfully nibbled on her neck.

"Mmm." He sighed, kissing up her neck, along her jaw. "You taste nice, Dracula like."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Esme pulled away from him and her eyes locked to his, her eyes wide, with mock fear.

"Oh no, kind, gracious Count... What are you doing? Please don't bite me!"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:02 pm

He smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I think that ship has already sailed."

He stared lovingly into her eyes as his hands ran over her body.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:08 pm

She smiled at him and tried pulling away again. "Do you want me to beg master... Please.. I'll beg. I'll do anything. Please, don't drain me from my blood" she played with him.

She suceeded in getting away from him before she backed herself into a wall, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 pm

He smiled and sauntered over to her, his hands planted on the wall, either side of her head as he bent his head to whisper in her ear. "Like that is is?" He growled, biting gently at her ear, before kissing down her neck and licking his tongue across her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:14 pm

"Don't" she teased, looking around for some way to escape his strong arms. "I'll scream... I'll get... I'll get a stake... And I'll"

She trailed off and her head moved to the side giving him full access to her desired neck.

"Please Master" she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm

He stuck his tongue out and licked seductively up her carotid artery, taking his time, working from the bottom up to just below her jaw. "Want me to bite you?" He asked. His right hand leaving the wall and stroking down her body, tracing circles on her thigh before moving under her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 pm

She arched her body into his touch and gasped, trying not to break her character

"I have seen movies about creatures like you... Dangerous... Seductive Creatures.. You get what you want. You make me want you... And then you will suck me dry... I'm just a frail, fragile woman... Please be gracious... Don't drink it all. Save me" she whispered, her eyes dark.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:42 pm

He burst out laughing and rested his head on her shoulder, his body shaking with the laughter. "Esme, darling." He said between his hysteria. "I really can't concentrate when you're doing that."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Esme burst out laughing also, she rested her head on his and tried to quieten the sobs.

"I don't know what you are talking about my love" she said, pulling his collar back down again and brushing his shoulders for any settled dust.

She peered up through hooded eyes and smiled at him, trying to stifle yet more laughter.

"Well, thats the first time you have ever laughed at me when I'm trying to seduce you Doctor Cullen"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:49 pm

He scooped her up into his arms, still laughing, and kissed her gently. "I'm glad to see there's a smile back on your face."

His nose rubbed against hers, his lips pressing kisses all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:53 pm

"Mmmm" was her incoherent answer as she melted into his arms, her hands wound tightly around him. He always could light her up inside. It never took much to make her happy.

She looked up at him and stood on her tip-toes, her lips crashing upon his as her hands travelled up his arms and up and around his neck. "Mmmmm" she mumbled again.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 pm

He moaned back at her, his mouth open against hers. He wrapped his arms around her and took two steps forward, pushing her roughly against the wall. His hands peeled hers from around his neck, he held them together with his right hand and raised them above her head, pinning them to the wall.

His mouth assualted hers as his tongue probed her mouth, searching for her, wanting to taste her.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Esme opened her mouth, granting him entry. She raised one of her legs and wrapped it around him, just above his knee and attempted to pull him closer to her.

She giggled quietly into his mouth as she remembered her little game she'd attempted to play.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm

He pressed his hips against hers, pushing his body as close to her as possible, his mouth contiued it's assualt.

His left hand reached down, brushing up her leg and under her skirt as he searched for her heat.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 pm

The giggle escalated into a soft moan as she felt his skilled hands trace her inner thigh and finding their way to her centre. She deeped the kiss, by pressing her tongue into his mouth, battling with his.

She was powerless with her hands bound above her head, so she bucked her hips lightly forward into his waiting palm.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm

"That's my girl." He purred, his fingers working their way inside her underwear as he sought her out. She pressed herself against his hand impatiantly.

He smiled, kissing her softly, his tongue tracing hers. He liked how powerless she was in this position, he knew it would be driving her crazy, which is why he wouldn't release her... Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Esme moaned into his mouth again, pressing her heat close to him. She wriggled her hips trying to create a little friction. Her eyes flutttered open and she looked at him longinlly, her eyes begging him to take this further.

"Please" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 pm

He could never refuse her, he slipped one finger in then withdrew it slowly. He kissed her passionately before entering her again with two fingers, his thumb circling the soft flesh.

He laughed as she pushed herself further against him, trying to take him deeper inside of herself.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Esme growned loudly as his fingers entered her. So slowly. So careful.

Yes he was teasing her and having a small chuckle in her expense. She growled at him gently, showing her teeth as she bucked her hips against him again, grinding herself onto his fingers, impaling him inside of her deeper.

"Stopp.. Teasing me...." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Again he could not refuse her, his beautiful woman was demanding him and he would give her anything she wanted.

"Tell me what you want." He growled, his lips kissing down her neck, his fingers working at her furiously.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm

She growled again, louder this time.

"I... Want... You...." she manged to growl out between sharp breaths as she felt herself starting to climax at the mercy of his fingers. "I... want you to... lock the door" she muttered also, remembering that they had a full house and were about to take down one of the living room walls. No doubt there would already be plasterboard damage where he had her hands capitive.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 pm

"Now?" He purred. "When you're so close?"

He pulled his hand away teasingly, laughing when she pouted and thrust her hips forward. He kissed up her neck to her soft lips and kissed her passionately as his fingers resumed their assualt on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next