Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.
Welcome to Forks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme

Go down 
+5
Leah Clearwater
Eva Evita
Carlisle Cullen
Mackenzie Falls
Esme Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Alice nodded, giving Esme another hug as she bit her lip. She felt so nervous about what Anna would say. She felt jealous - threatened. She pulled herself back from Esme, wrapping her arms around herself as she waited for Anna to appear.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:19 pm

As Anna was teasing Jacob she ehard Esme call out to her - greta timing
"dont move grease monkey, i will be right back."
She climbed off AJcobs back and ran into the house...seeing Carlsile Esme and ALice, Esme and ALice looking none to happy staring at her. Oh God, she looked at Carlsile and understanding suddenyl creptacross Anna "You told thme...I trusted you and you told them"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Alice suddenly glared at Anna for her accusation.

"Carlisle didn't say anything, Anna," she said, her voice serious. "I saw it. I saw you tell him."

There was so much she wanted to say but she bit her tongue, looking down at the floor until her glare passed. Her face serious - almost expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:25 pm

"Ok so whotold Esme then? Im guessing you aLuice but did Carlsile try and stop you? I didnt think so. " She was furious, Carllse had promised her that she could trust him, he had helped to create her, he was supposed to be like a father...so far he had not exactly done a bang up job, stopping her spekaing to Esme.....well if that was the way he wanted to play it. "So have you revealed everything then? Absolutely everything?"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Esme stepped in between the two girls and tried to calm the moment.

"We all need to have a talk about this. Sort some things out, because we are a happy, and loving family. Carlisle and I do not want any tension in our home... Now Anna.. I understand that you feel you have imprinted on Jasper?... Even though you think he might be your brother?" - It wasn't a question... And she raised her hand as not to get any interupttions.

"And Jacob also might have imprinted on you now... When he was before imprinted on my grand-daughter?... Am I still on track her?" she asked, looking for confirmation from Anna.
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:32 pm

The Jacob thing stopped Anna in her tracks Had Jacob imprinted on her aswell, surely he would have told her? "No i dont think Jacob has imprinted on me, but yes i have imprinted on Jasper, not willingly, and believe me i dont much like the idea...but you are missing a few deatils...Alice seeing as you are so into talking today, why dont you tell your mother the rest? While i am packing my things to leave. I will be at the res, your right yo are a happy family and i wouldnt want to spoil that for you." Anna turned and walked up the stairs and packed a bag of clothes and toiletries while they talked downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Alice growled low in her throat, stepping around Esme to quickly follow Anna up the stairs. Standing in the doorway, she began, "First off, Esme is my mother, and I don't keep secrets from her. Especially ones that are hurting me," she spat, stepping into the room, her face growing fierce. "Second, you do not speak to her that, especially not in my presence. I was going to be nice, I was going to be civil - for Jasper's sake, but you know what? I'm sorry if that fact that I'm jealous over that fact that you imprinted on him angers you, but sister or not, Jasper is my husband. And since the idea of it is to your dislike, I suggest you back off."
Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack
Leah Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Anna bit down, there was no way she was going to let the jealous little pixie rile her, she had been too well trained for that "what do you think i am doin? And yes you do keep secrets? When were yuo and Carlisle planning on telling her that when he changed me i was pregnant and because of that i lost the baby and then tried to ill myslef to stop causing you and my brother hurt and to take myslef out of your lives and that Calrisle asked me to keep it a secret from Esme when what I needed was to speak to asomeone who had been through what i had because it has destroyed me inside and i feel broken and alone. When were you going to tell her that little secret?" She grabbed her bag and opened her window again knowing that Esme and JAcob would have both heard every word of what she had just said and so Jacob would know she was planning on going to the res and would be waiting.
She jumped leaving Alcie staring in her wake.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Alice glared as Anna ranted and she clenched her fists to keep herself from pouncing on her. She shut her eyes tightly, feeling an incredibly overwhelming pressure on her chest, biting her tongue to keep from blurting out what she so badly wanted to say. She tried - so hard. But couldn't.

Even after Anna had jumped out the window, she knew she'd hear. "Because that secret didn't concern me. I couldn't have cared less what you did - much less if you had succeeded in your drowning. That would've been best for all of us," she said, her voice cold - so unlike her as she stared at the floor with unblinking eyes.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Esme had placed her hands firmly upon Alices chest, preventing her daughter from flinging herself out the window towards a fleeing Anna and doing something which she might eventually regret.

She gently lowered her hands, but taking Alices fingers and entwining them with her own. "Shhhhh" she said, trying to calm her distraught daughter. "Alice... "

She embraced her daughter tightly.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Carlisle stood shocked, as he watched two of the most important women in his life fight with each other. Esme, whom he adored so much, was playing mother and trying to keep the peace.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Esme glanced over at Carlisle, her dead heart feeling shattered for Alice... And little for Anna too. She felt torn. Alice was her real daughter, but she felt a pull to Anna also - But not as much as her husband did. And then there was the situation regarding Jacob and Renesmee...

Bella and Edward had taken her away to get away from everything that was happening as to not upset the child.

So now, Esme didn't know where to stand.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Carlisle could see how torn Esme was, he was feeling it himself. He stepped over to her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck softly.

He kissed up her neck and nibbled gently on her ear. "There's only so much we can do for them." He whispered into her ear. "No matter how much we want that to be different."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Alice stood still, feeling as though her heart would beat out of her chest if it had the ability to do so. She looked to Carlisle and Esme as she trembled.

"I'm sorry.." was all she said before turning and rushing out the room, down the first set of stairs and into the bedroom she shared with Jasper, flinging herself into the bed, not knowing what was coming over her and how to stop it.

How had she changed so much in such little time?

ooc - Jasper & Alice.

Last edited by Alice Cullen. on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Esme gripped her husbands hand and watched in utter sadness when their daughter, obviously highly destressed ran out of the room.

She turned to Carlilse. "She needs us... But for the first time, I just don't know what to do.. I want to help and keep our girl safe"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:10 pm

"I know, my darling." He whispered into her neck. "I just don't know what to do for the best."

He stood behind Esme, his arms wrapped around her body as he pulled her close to him, his chin resting on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Esme leaned into him gently, letting out a deep sigh.

"I feel so inclined to protect Alice" she whispered - "I want to hurt Jasper right now... And Anna... I don't know my love... She is important to us too, but I just can't get my head around where my loyalties lie... I can only seem to think about Alice and what harm this could do to her..."

She looked up at the stairs where Alice had vanished to sadly.

"Edward has already taken Bella and Renesmee away from this mess... I'm afraid it's going to break our family apart. And I don't think I could cope with that"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm

"I know, Esme." He sighed, holding her tightly. "But we're stronger than that, our family is stronger than that and we will come through this on the other side."

He kissed her neck.

"You'll see, this will work itself out."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Esme sighed again and turned around to face him. "I know it will. I trust you when you say that. It just angers me when my children seem vexed. It's not right for them to be uncomfortable"

She took his hands and gazed up at him.

"And I am worried about Edward, Bella and Renesmee... Something isn't right."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

He cupped her face in his hands and lowered his face to hers, kissing her softly on the nose, before resting his forehead on hers.

"What do you think is wrong?" He asked, as far as he was aware, they just wanted some time away from the mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Esme shook her head gently. "I'm not sure darling.. Something just does not seem right. I know they are only thinking of protecting Renesmee, but the way that they just up and left, with just a phone call..." she trailed off, not even knowin herself where she was going with the theroy.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm

"They're just trying to do what's best for their daughter, like we have done for all of them at some point." He kissed her lips, gently. "If there was a problem I'm sure they would tell us."

He took her by the hand and led her to the sofa, sitting down and pulling her into his lap.

"I think they want to do as much as they can by themselves, but they, and all of the others, know that they can come to us with anything and at anytime. However annoyed I pretend to be, they know that we love them and will always be here for them."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Esme smiled and rested her forhead on his. "I know... I do. I know that dear" she said gently, settling into his lap.

The bond she held with each of her children was so strong. She loved them so very deeply.

"It would be nice if they could all sort it out between themselves... Partiually Alice and Jasper. Their love is so real. I hope they get through this easily"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:55 pm

"I'm sure they will, my darling." He replied, his hands travelling down her spine, his stone heart shattering as he thought of his poor little Pixie.

"It hurts to see Alice in this way, she's always so strong... Makes me wonder how strong any of us really are."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:57 pm

She nodded in agreement. "I know.. I dont feel very strong at the moment. It feels like my heart has been torn between them all, and then shattered into a thousand peices" she frowned a little, her brow furrowed as her fingers played at his shirt, smoothing his collar out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme   The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room - Mackenzie, Eva, Roman & Esme
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next