Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Annas room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Jacob ran at the tree using his strength and momentum to throw himself into Anna's bedroom.

He landed with a large thud, not as graceful as Alice.

Seeing Anna made his face break into a Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Alice laughed softly as Jacob landed loudly next to her and she shook her head as she petted his head, even though he was much taller.

"Take lessons from Tinkerbell, Pup," she teased before bouncing over to Anna, showing her the new addition to her drawing. "You're going to love your ring!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Anna leapt onto Jacob as soon as he sprang through the window. Seeing him made the venom flow faster through her veins and made her head spin. His scent was now intoxicating to her. She gave him a hard powerful kiss on thwe lips. "did you sort things out with your family and the pack?" she asked him gently, her eyes full of concern.

When Alice spoke to her she could barely hear her but she paid attention to the drawing, noticing that ALice was standing next to Jacob now in the picture "well looks like you and JAsper wil both be up there with us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:11 pm

"Looks that way!" she giggled. Alice watched them both with a smile, leaning her back into Jasper's chest as she held the drawing up for him to see. She glanced up at him and smiled, "What do you think, love?" she asked softly, not wanting to disturb the conversation between Anna and Jacob just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Jacob smiled as Anna jumped into his arms, his heart melted and his blood seemed to boil at her touch.

"They know...." his voice held a tinge of sadness but he looked over at Alice and smiled, " but I am all sorted for a best man, woman, vamp" he laughed as he tripped over his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Jasper looked at the drawing, only raising his eyebrow slightly at the site of Alice standing next to Jacob.

His arms snaked round her pulling her close, "It look perfect my love." giving her a little kiss on her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Anna smiled sadly at Jacob, her legs still wrapped round him "i guess you are, i think you have made her day, and im sorry, about your family, and your pack." She touched her hand to his hot cheek, stroking it as she looked into his eyes tinged with sadness.
"we still need to sort out a home "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Alice laughed as he stumbled over his words and stuck her tongue out at him teasingly. "Let's just leave it at Tinkerbell, hm?" she grinned. She could tell he was upset over the fact that his pack wouldn't be present, and of course his father, but they're still try to make the best of it. She smiled up at Jasper, and kissed him softly. "I can't wait," she whispered.

She turned to the other two, and cleared her throat. "So..Jacob, we were thinking maybe you, Anna and maybe Eva could go shop for the wedding dress and your suit, unless you think you can both handle it on your own. Jasper and I will take care of all the rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Jacob shrugged, "I hadn't really thought about clothes, I dont really like them, too stuffy I don't suppose I can just wear jeans and a shirt?"

He grinned, teasing knowing Alice when never let that happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Alice's eyes widened and she stepped forward, almost pouncing on him. "Absolutely not! I will dismember you limb by limb if you show up in jeans and a shirt, Jacob!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Jacob laughed as Alice pounced,

"Alright Tinkerbell, no jeans and shirt, you win you win" raising his hands in mock defeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Anna laughed as Alice and Jacob teased each other. The feelings over hapiness washing through her. She felt like she was at home, alothough Jacob still had not answered her question about where they were actually going to call home. "Jacob....house.......what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 pm

She huffed playfully, giving him a gentle shove before hooking her arms around Jasper's. "We'll help however we can. We can all build one! It'll be like our first family project," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Anna smiled in amazement "seriously, build our own house? really? But how, do any of us actually know how to build a house?" She was amazed at the suggestion, they coukld build her and Jacobs perfect house and it would be close to both their families but they would have their own space and privacy. "that would be amazing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Jacob was good with his hands, he could build and take a part most cars but he had had never done any building. he had fixed a few bits round the house but nothing like a house.

"I am sure that we can work something else." He smiled at Alice and Jasper. "You never know one of your family might have a architecturel degree"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Anna could imagine them living in their own house in the woods, it would be warm and cosy, with an open fire and 3 bedrooms for when they had childrren. that thought stoped her in her tracks and she slamed down the barfriers in er mind that she had kept open to Jasper.
She had forgotten they could never had children. the thought made her sad. She knew Jacob would be a great father, he was so protective an dloving. But maybe there was another way. She would have to speak to Carlisle about the options, she didnt want to bring a human into this lifestyle but maybe there were babies of shapeshifters that needed a home. She would speak to carlisle later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Jacob Wrapped his arms round Anna.

"What kind of house did you have mind. As it is just the two of us, small would be fine with me, perhaps wooden..." he smiled down at her teasing, "easy to fix if we break part of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Anna snuggled into Jacobs chest, taking in his scent as it filled her and set ehr senses on fire. "mmmm wooden would be good, like a lodge with and open fire. Small and cosy....but i was htinking more than one bedroom, if thats ok with you of course."
She knew he would realise she was htinking of children and she knew he was also aware she couldnt have their own, but she was not going to deny him a family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Jacobs fingers played with Anna's hair, "If you want more than one bedroom kitty, that's fine with me. As many as you like my love."

he smiled down at her, he knew that there was no way they could have children but if she wanted hope or thought there was a way he would not deny it to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:25 pm

"thankyou" she whispered into Jacobs chest as hey played with her hair. She turned to ALice and Jasper. I think that Jacob should probably get a few hours sleep before tomorrow, and the shops are not going to be open at 2 in the morning for us to go outfit shopping so shall we call it a day and go out about 8:30 tomorrow to Seattle? i will leave you to do the rest ALice, i am sure the wedding will be amazing in your capable hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Jasper felt a bit strange watching Jacob and Anna like this but he could feel the depth of feeling they had for each other, they really did love each other.

He held Alice closer to him, knowing how wonderful it was to find that special someone, that other half that fits you perfectly.

Would you like us to leave you alone? Alice and I will go prepare things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Anna nodded in reply to Jasper, it would not be fair to him to open her mind up to him right now, her emotions were so intense and all she could think abut was Jacob and his heat and her desire to hold him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Jasper took Alice by the hand and spun her round to the door, " Come now my dear we have things to prepare and it would be best to do all the calls we need to make in our room."

He smiled at the couple as he left, I am glad your happy

OOC Cullen House (Alice and JAsper)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Anna tunred her head back to Jacobs chest "this time tomorrow i am not going to be Anna Campbell anymore, i am going to be Mrs Anna Black, it sounds good doesnt it? It feels right somehow."
She circled a finger slowly over his chest taking in every inch of his hot skin, his shirt open so she appreciate it fully.
"I love you so much, you know that dont you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Jacob hearts quickened at the touch of her fingers on his chest.

He smiled at Anna, his eyes bright and filled with love. " Yes my kitty I do and I love you with every inch of my heart and soul."

Jacob leaned down and lightly brushed his lips along Anna's lips. "Forever" he whispered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   

Back to top Go down

Annas room
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next